Killing subsidies paid by the taxpayer kills the Elon machine

And there I thought Tesla was going to kill all the German carmakers!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fM-hXbgybxk
youtube.com/watch?v=woaQdXLb1z0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Electric cars are a meme, until they can make em atomic and never need recharged for 5+ years its nothing but a libcuck circle jerk.

electric cars have got to be the biggest exercise in faggotry since veganism

yeah yeah, the tesla model whatever is a cool car, but you know what else is a cool car, a fucking honda accord, i can get three honda accords for one fucking tesla and you know what i can "charge" my accords in five minutes

Those cars suck. You can't use them for anything but commuting. You can't road trip, travel, or use them to move, or race, they aren't fun to drive, and they cost as much as a used Nissan GTR or a brand new Porsche.

Liberals are out of their mind. I hate that I am taxed so this rich asshole can keep pushing his shitty cars on us.

Tbqh if they need a subsidy they shouldnt be on the road. Git gud elon

They are good for california. Minnesota in winter not so much.

Elon Musk is overrated af

youtube.com/watch?v=fM-hXbgybxk

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

To be clear, The list of cars I'd rather have for $60k are virtually all non electric cars over $60k. They are all objectively more useful. Even a gas guzzler can travel between 2 cities without needing to get a hotel overnight every 200-350 miles.

I travel between Orlando and Atlanta a lot, then Drive over to Vero beach and Tampa. Like.. I'd need to get a hotel after just a few hours of travel. Tesla cars suck. Give me as much life as a gas tank and as much performance and for about the same price or fuck right off.

This. The free market will decide if your car is worth the money. On top of that the US government should have let the American car die for the crap they produced.

The guy who got rich off of the steaming pile of dogshit that was PayPal has another smelly shitpile of a product? Huh. Who would've guessed.

they won't even let us build large stationary nuclear reactors, we're never going to see small mobile ones that potentially crash into each other

oh no! that poor,poor billionaire :^(

>if you can't hit the ground running and beat competition with trillion dollar cumulative R&D spending, you shouldn't be in business
Americans, everyone.

At the end of the day, they are coal-powered. Until liberals stop shitting themselves over nuclear energy, they are coal powered. Not to mention the pollution caused by simply making electric cars is arguably greater than when making a traditional car.

fuck tesla and the electric jewmobile.

>On top of that the US government should have let the American car die for the crap they produced.

this is so fucking true, american car companies produce the worst fucking garbage on earth, BMW, Volk, all the japans, most of the koreans, they all kick our teeth in, I NEVER buy american cars

didn't he cuck out of Trumps whatever its called panel?
serves him right. fuck subsidies. Better tax the undesired industry than have the tax payer fork over money for vaporware

I hope the kill it... a poo douche I know just got one, make him eat it..

Hilariously, he dropped the council because of angry antiffany's on his Facebook page, which is the exact demographic that cannot afford his shitty cars. Like any incompetent businessman, he listened to the people who weren't buying his products and now he is suffering the consequences of lowered sales from the people who can potentially afford them, but now don't want them because he's a total cuck and his product is garbage.

Tesla has overspent like fucking crazy, the only reason for that company staying alive is thanks to good sponsors/funders that pretty much own the company now.
Musk is doing good things, but it's also good that ""environment friendly"" cars gets the boot.. because all they are is a sham.

>vaporware
Oh, you mean the hyperloop?

Tesla is a fucking meme for soy boys
No reason for the tax incentive to continue

youtube.com/watch?v=woaQdXLb1z0

hyperloop has to be the funniest elon meme

I guess next we'll see him out on the streets selling solar roof shingles

Tesla will be a viable electric car manufacturer sometime in the future. Under the ownership of WV/Toyota or some chink company.

>until they can make em atomic
Can you imagine a truck of peace powered with a nuke?

>trillion dollar R&D programs produce the best shit

I can't even imagine living in a country completely devoid of American Ingenuity.

Elon Musk is a billion dollar fraud.

>Electric cars are bad because they are not developed enough
>We should therefore stop subsidizing them and therefore their development
can't fail with that logic

>On top of that the US government should have let the American car die for the crap they produced.
They would never allow that because in times of war the factories can be converted to produce army vehicles.

It's not like Tesla is the singular electric car manufacturer in the world. Just the most well known because of Musk. There's a lot of electric cars out currently being created by the much larger auto manufactures.

The technology isn't there yet to see absolute widespread use. It's getting there but it'll take time. Electric cars are like Generation 1 iPhones right now.

Actually there is a funny story about how DHL wanted to replace their entire fleet with electric cars because it makes more sense for short distance deliveries from their various hubs. However, all the European manufactures were giving DHL a hard time. Meanwhile Ford walks in and cucks the entire deal away from Europe.

spacex is legit

Where's that Finnish Electric Car industry then, fella?

Finns, everyone.

Electric cars would be fine if batteries were able to hold enough charge to last more than a couple hundred kilometers, and if they could be charged up within a couple minutes. As is, they're mostly useless for anything other than running around town for groceries every other day.

hydrogen is the future
japs know that because japs are smart

Worlds most successful welfare queen

if only he would of stayed in trumps advisory team...

>massive subsidies for the oil industry is fine
>modest consumer incentive is not
Good goy.

This. Electric cars are cool, but the battery and charging tech is just not there yet. Build more advanced fission plants and use them for hydrogen production.

The drop has nothing to do with the possible tax break cancellation; TSLA is going to run out of cash in 1-2 quarters and their credit rating is bad and will probably be downgraded so they will have no access to debt markets. Production of the Model 3 is 3-6 months behind and they have to discount their high end """in demand""" models to move inventory. Company is toast.

charging will never make it, no one is going to wait even 15 fucking minutes to charge,
electric cars are just a meme so rich people good get even more rich,
and you can tank hydrogen just like you tank your gas, really the technology that will change the future

all world needs now are hydrogen cars, fusion reactors and less kikes

For most Americans, that kind of driving is virtually all they do. Tesla's biggest failing is not allowing the use of towable generators for long distance travel because of "muh image." I get they don't want to make it themselves, but they actively block the ability to charge your car while driving through software.

How do they not allow? Void warranty?

Fuck that faggot ruining Teslas good name.

>Production of the Model 3 is 3-6 months behind
is it really that bad?

For the record, the eelctric car credit is nearing expiration for Tesla soon anyways. It only applies to first 200,000? electric cars a company sells. Once they hit that number, which Tesla is at most a few quarters away from, the credit begins to be phased out. Killing the credit would mostly hurt other manufacturers that show up as second comers, which usually do better due to bypassing the huge risk taken by pioneer companies.

It's honestly amazing to me Sup Forums wants to continue helping the oil Jew.

ELON BTFO

TESLA OWNERS BTFO

ENJOY YOUR ELECTRIC BRICK ON WHEELS WHEN THEY GO UNDER

The car's software won't charge the batteries while the car is moving. You *cannot* charge the battery while the car is in motion.

>And there I thought Tesla was going to kill all the German carmakers!
German car makers are going to make zero emission cars
1. which actually work for real world usage outside Commiefornia
2. feature a proper dashboard
3. can be refueled within minutes
4. go 155 mph cruise speed at ease
Downsides:
1. Will still take a while
2. German cars will stay expensive

They also won't let you charge your Powerwall house battery from a generator, what a load of shit.

4 IT pajeets bought tesla to sniff farts together at where I work. I've never seen all 4 drivable, at least one is always in the shop for whatever reason.

Arizona summer hit 120 and all four broke down one day. Meme car.

The tax breaks are a joke.People with electric cars basically pay $0 into infrastructure, roads, bridges, tunnels and so on.

Those costs are wrapped into our fuel taxes. So these fuckers get free rides on roads plus tax breaks? Fuck that.

While people with gas powered cars have their fuel taxes rising to make up for it. Fuck all that shit. Our fuel tax just went up another 12 cents in California. We now pay over $1/gallon alone in taxes when getting gas.

>Americans complaining about fuel prices

Every time. Shut the fuck up, you don't know what expensive fuel is.

>american car companies produce the worst fucking garbage on earth
True for the most part, the LS line is undeniably incredibly as is the newer coyote.

I meant to add a but after that comma.

16.87 an hour minimum wage, doesn't understand why prices and taxes are retarded high.

but i like paypal

good riddance. Let the transhumanist piece of toss burn

Gutted teslas are actually unreal for racing, to the point where most consider it 'cheating'

I could push a cart on a railway why are they so fucking excited.

fpbp
Don't forget that "electric cars" really run on 41% natural gas and 25% coal because most of the electricity in the US comes from those sources. Electric cars are just a way for cucks to pay someone else to pollute for them

I love my racist BMW, you krauts know how to make a 6 speed

Health Ranger talked about that today.
It really made me think.

>gives sandniggers mobile nukes to ram into little bong children
Fucking brilliant

>Don't forget that "electric cars" really run on 41% natural gas and 25% coal because most of the electricity in the US comes from those sources. Electric cars are just a way for cucks to pay someone else to pollute for them
This is also a really good point. I have my EPA 608 universal license and a big thing they focus on is how 1 molecule of chlorine destroys 100,000 ozone molecules and the impact that has on global warming. This is why R22 which is an HCFC is being phased out by law as that first C is chlorine. The most common replacement in residential equipment has been 410a which is one of many HFCs. The interesting part here is that 410a has a higher GWP (global warming potential) than R22 due to the energy and emissions generated in it's production.

All this green shit and the EPA as a whole is a complete scam.

In all seriousness that's probably probably how the first terrorist nuclear attack will be carried out. Somewhere in EU, in a few decades, after years of propaganda telling us how people afraid of trucks and nuclear energy are uneducated bigots.

no way you could make these safe, a car is just too small to provide sufficient protection against the radiation.

Would love to shift my fuel from one fossil fuel to another

The batteries also wear out eventually, though not sure of the price in the long run. The electrics are also much simpler than ICEs.

Fuel taxes at the state and federal level are woefully too low to cover the maintenance of our roads, right now EVs aren't really making a big difference. Also, specifically in California, an upfront and annual charge for EVs is being implemented to replace the gas tax, you uninformed piece of shit.

car engines are far less efficient than power plants even with the battery energy loss.

gas turbines are about 63% efficient, car engines about 20%

well, that was informative

>And there I thought Tesla was going to kill all the German carmakers!

This is what happens when the government interferes with the market. The stock was inflated. I hope people lose their asses for being stupid enough to buy that shit.

They are experimenting with man made diamonds that are charged with some form of radioactive material that would hold energy for 5037 years or so. Interesting tech for sure

>everybody there looks exactly as what you would expect
cucks

agreed, cars need to be able to charge fully in no more than 5 minutes MAX! until then it's just a meme just like an electric bike, sure I want it but I won't use it for anything serious and any long distance drives I prefer gasoline because it's easy to obtain versus battery. Thing is, just like with gasoline they are trying to make it a payable commodity just like with internet, surely everyone can get 10gigs line just like they have in Korea yet most of users are still sitting on a shitty 10megs down/2megs up