So, would you be willing to settle down with a Latina?

So, would you be willing to settle down with a Latina?

1) Pretty much white anyway
2) Including Hispanics, the US population is hypermajority white. Why not dissolve that divide?
3) They lean right on certain issues

As long as she isnt a cunt

No.
They are degenerate.

Whites only.

Shill thread

The Spanish "latins" are fine, but the full on beaners are subhumans

Hell no. My friend dates a spic and I want to backhand the shit out of her when she says more than ten words.

Nah I'm already Castizo so going for a mestizo or indio kind undoes all the work my ancestors did. The blanqueamiento must continue. I will test 23andme if I have to.

>random ass question from a flag that doesn’t even have many spics living there
really makes me think

I'd be willing to settle down with a qt of any race. Except maybe black and Aborigine, I rarely find negresses attractive.

I have a Latina fetish. Must've inherited from all the times we fucked Spain over with our besty

>They lean right on certain issues
But not on those that matter: race and IQ. North America, whose population consists in by far the largest part of Germanic elements who mixed but little with the lower colored peoples, shows a different humanity and culture from Central and South America, where the predominantly Latin immigrants often mixed with the aborigines on a large scale. By this one example, we can clearly and distinctly recognize the effect of racial mixture. The Germanic inhabitant of the American continent, who has remained racially pure and unmixed, rose to be master of the continent; he will remain the master as long as he does not fall a victim to defilement of the blood.

race and the JQ*
jeez

>Be American
>German, French, "Black Irish" and Spanish ancestry
>dating girl from Puerto Rico
>she has noticeably european facial features, sorta Basque looking
>she's beautiful, a bit heavy-set, but she has good proportions
>she's not a cunt in the least bit, enthusiastically kind
>she's a pious Christian
>she fervently studies western culture: latin, greek sagas, etc
I plan on settling down with her.

No.

2bh if you get bullied out of reproducing with white women you're a cuck.

godspeed my castizo brother :^) keep moving up

As if white women aren't the most degenerate cunts to ever exist

Everyone knows PI make the best wife bots. Yeah take a latina if you want all your shit broke everytime you have fight, which will be often.

American white women give blowjobs like they give handshakes

>pretty much white anyway
have you ever seen a hispanic person...

Yes-they-are-pretty-much-white

Run the DNA it needs to be 70 percent European+ I use 70 percent as it is the bottom limit for being "white" even if Southerners are not often times lacking in this range with their nigger dna from their slave population.

Yeah, find a white chick and finish bleaching that shit out. I married a castizo and she birthed me a white son.

Just found this cute latina girl, and what's even better is that she doesn't use social media which made her not a thot as she doesn't compare herself with the Instasluts. While she is petite and her body isn't the curviest, she is one of the few who isn't corrupted by the jews

Lol giant meteor 2016

I settled down with the daughter of some Sri Lankan immigrants. So she doesn't have a shitty accent but kept their values. She's traditional as fuck and pretty catholic. Grew up in a pretty shitty part of SoCal and because of that she views beans and negers as inferior. Really into the fact that I'm white which is hot as fuck. Her features are basically white but with darker skin. Best decision I ever made tbqh.

It's important to remember that the ruling class of south asian countries was at one point purely aryan. Good job finding a nice girl, user

Latinos do not see themselves as white. I've tried to convince this to Mexicans many times, but they would rather choose to identify with the 1/16th Aztec in their blood
>be Mexican
Settled by white men
>have curly hair
Natives don't have curly hair
>have light eyes
Natives don't have light eyes
>have light skin
Natives don't have light skin
>have facial hair
Natives can't grow facial hair.

And yet, these people I described will still identify with the losers of history.
I am 1/4th Irish, but I do not speak of that because Irish people have lost at every endevour they participate in. Why would I identify with that?

>he doesn't know about the Hibernian conspiracy

this,

It's our colonial instincts.

All white men of western European descent are genetically programmed to want to liberate and bring civilization to some qt 3rd world pussy

>Married a Castizo
>o
Show bob
If they're 15/16 white and you're not a girly man why does it matter?

Fucking kill yourself
US negros have more white blood than latinas, think about that for a moment

> Show bob

Fuck off Pajeet.

This. It's not good, but it's true. In America, white men have the highest rate of male race mixing, while females have the lowest
You would know Sadiq

And kike shills think this crap is believable. What a bunch of retards.

>1) Pretty much white anyway
What did he mean by this?

>britbong education

Latins of europe = spain, italy, romania, france, portugal. People that speak a language that came from the latin = roman legacy, white people, no less than britbongs and other euros.

South americans, are different stock, because the majority of them, not all of course, but the majority are mixed, amerindian, european and sometimes subsaharan african.

learn your facts straight