Corey Feldman revealed his alleged abuser on episode of Dr. Oz

So, does he still need $10 million?

>Child star Corey Feldman says that actor John Grissom, an adult co-star on several films Feldman worked on in the 1980s, was one of the men who molested him as part of a Hollywood "child sex ring."
>Feldman revealed Grissom's identity on an episode of The Dr. Oz Show, which aired Thursday.
>In the clip seen here, Feldman names his alleged attacker, as Dr. Mehmet Oz, the show's host, shows the audience a picture of Grissom on his cell phone. Moments after Feldman confirms the photo is of his abuser, the pair make a phone call to Los Angeles authorities.
>“That is him,” Feldman says of Grissom's photo in the clip. “That is the guy.”
>This is the first time Feldman has actually named Grissom as a member of what he claims is a "Hollywood child sex ring" that has preyed on young male actors since the 1980s. Grissom co-starred with Feldman in the early 80s movies, License to Drive and Dream a Little Dream.
>Feldman told Oz that he wanted to name Grissom in his 2013 memoir, but that his legal representation at the time forced him to use a pseudonym, "Ron Crimson."
>“We had to change the names legally,” Feldman said. “The lawyers made me change the names. ... They gave me a list of three or four, you know, names. I picked the one that sounded closest to his name.”

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2017/11/02/Corey-Feldman-Revealed-His-Alleged-Abuser-On-Episode-Of-Dr-Ozs-Show

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20081224195615/http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0342630
myspace.com/cjongrissom/photos
archive.fo/j43E9
archive.fo/YLzVJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(((FELDMAN)))

stop trusting kikes you stupid faggot

oy vey goyim pls no

Calm down, rabbi.

Literally who

Let's see how this plays out.

>some hobo nobody touched my donut hole

OK this is fucking weird. The 2 Cory Feldman movies are this Grissom guys ONLY acting credits of any kind

>John Grissom
literally who? I thought Robin Williams was the molester. No one is going to care about some actor who starred in two movies back in the 80s.

What the fuck?

There are plenty of Grissoms. But the one who fucked Cory only acted in 2 movies.

From his Twitter

David Nicksay
Charlie Sheen

(((F))) (((E))) (((L))) (((D))) (((M))) (((A))) (((N)))

Snapshot from 2008... hasn't changed much.

web.archive.org/web/20081224195615/http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0342630

Sup Forums was right again!!

You know that subhuman is full of shit and he loves his child orgies.

Reach out to feldman on the twitter. Tell him to sell the names to the whores on fox

Fuck off. You wish you had even half the testosterone that Feldman has.

I imagine he’s getting paid a lot for interviews

I thought he had said in the past that it was a big name. People were thinking it was Charlie Sheen.

Why'd you post an old Michael Jackson picture??

Pretty sure he’s one

MJ did NOT molest him. He’s said that since the beginning

Queefer Southerner or whatnot..

Apparently David Nicksay is the other big name

This is John Grissom's Myspace

myspace.com/cjongrissom/photos

peculiarly it was archived 17 hours ago, yet Corey only accused him 3 hours ago?

archives incoming.
archive.fo/j43E9

>P.E. coach
lol

>(((mehmet)))
lol i should have knowen

Who the fuck is John Grissom?
imdb has him as being a strong extra in two shitty movies

>John Grissom
He said A-list. I knew (((Feldman))) was lying.

Wasn't there a similar preemptive move by employees and investors of the pizzerias n shit regarding their social medias?

Is there a picture of Haim & Feldman? Feldman said there was just to rub it in.

(((Dr Oz)))

(((Corey Feldman)))

He's a Turk

David Nicksay and Charlie Sheen are the A list

Who else gets the pedo vibe from Spielberg?

archive of friends
archive.fo/YLzVJ

i screencapped his album into one pic

He was accused today & apologized

I read some shit that said Charlie did some sodomizing in between takes of "Lucas".

Michael Harrah
>SAG Young Performers Committee
>Child actor manager
>has had ~10 yr old clients stay at his house without rents
>worked with Bob Villard extensively

Bob Jamieson
>photographer for child actors
>sells the images online
>convicted sex offender

Bob Villard
>publicist
>photographer for child actors
>also sells the images online
>convicted sex offender

Martin "Marty" Weiss
>child actor manager
>had sleepovers with clients
>convicted sex offender
>worked with the above photographers
>had tapes of various clients fucking their managers

Ronald Rayton
>molested Todd Bridges

Marc Collins-Rector
>had Chad Shackley move in with him when he was 15 (Marc being in his later 20s/30s)
>had naked hot tub parties with teens/preteens

Chad Shackley
>star in Chad's World
>it was about a kid coming to live in a rich hollywood man's house
>used Marc Collins-Rector's house as a set

Brock Pierce
>former child actor
>owned Den. (Digital Entertainment Network) with Chad Shackley and Marc Collins-Rector

David Neuman
>Den. Producer
>hosted parties involving teens with drugs
>guests of those parties include Garth Ancier, Randal Kleiser, Bryan Singer, Gary Goddard

Roman Polanski fucked a 13 yr old girl

Jason Michael Handy (production from All That) was jailed for committing lewd acts on a child and distributing sexual material by email

Victor Salva molested a 12 yr old boy

Gary Goddard had a sexual abuse case against him

Brian Peck (of Nickolodean) has convictions on lewd acts on a child, and oral copulation on a child

Yup.

WHAT THE FUCK???????????

Who is haim?

there are 2 pics of feldman and grissom. one of them is in the other i cant get to load but thumbnail is attached

*hearty laugh..thanks* If you had added .."and was already forgiven by Hollywood elite and fans alike." I would have bought it.

This. I thought he said it was an A lister

>actor (2 credits)
>...
wow nice job corey, hollywood will never recover from this one

Naked ass pics on MySpace? Omg wtf??

These pics scream "I'm not allowed within 50ft of schools or daycares".

Corey was right. He had pics to rub it in

Why is everyone ((( Hollywood))) actor a manlet?

>>In the clip seen here, Feldman names his alleged attacker, as Dr. Mehmet Oz, the show's host

WHAT THE FUCK WHAT A FUCKING TWIST

Haim isn’t that pic. Stand by

You morons he's not gonna give up the A-list names on Mehmets show. He needs more shekels for that

You mean the Corey in pic related?

i thought we archived all of alefantis' instragrams and shit?

why would they archive their own stuff?

If I were about to "out" somebody here that I knew IRL I would probably archive everything myself before the cat was out of the bag in case they destroyed all evidence the moment one of you dumb frogposters PM'ed them "for the lulz"

I was a grip on a Spielberg film in the mid 00s and desu he seems like one of the genuine good guys. Jewish as fuck, but I don't think he's involved in the worst parts of Hollywood.

Again David Nicksay & Charlie Sheen are the A lister for the 100th time

It's not like Feldman brought Haim to his rapists, right?

The Chief master of Earth agrees with you.

I doubt it's them, this clip came out yesterday and was posted on Sup Forums so I think one of them archived it

Also read this like this at first. kek

I'm sure you had to blow Spielberg to get job

>hunky boy ass

Corey Haim in 80’s

the madman will sayTrump

FFFFFUCK

>trust-no-one-not-even.jpg

I bet you had a grip on something, alright.

i don't even think feldman was abused. pretty sure he's a mega shill giving us a road to nowhere.

(((Feldman))) is only going name a bunch of innocent goyim. Unless Grissom turns out too be Jewish, then he dindu nuffin!

A literal who? I thought it was Nelson Mandela. Fuck this faggot kike.

(((Dr. Oz)))

>getting fiddled by a fucking DYEL
Embarrassing

checked

Also I agree with Mrs. Haim

Big deal... I though he said it was famous people?

Next think we'll find out 'Mr Belvedere' was a perv.

Wow try doing a google image search for John Grissom right now.

>angel halos
>fairy wings
what

(((Corey))) only goes on shows that are hosted by Jews.

(((Dr OZ)))
Today Show with (((Matt Lauer)))
The View with (((Barbara Walters)))

Cory was molested by several different people over the course of multiple years. He only named one name on the Dr. Oz show. This is proof that he's not dicking around. More names will come forth, we just have to be patient and give him lots of support.

>Charlie Sheen
please be true

Nice try Steven or should I say Satan

>More names will come forth, we just have to be patient and give him lots of support.

And shekels, lots of shekels.

>oh no, not John Grisham, his trial speeches will go on far too long and then he'll walk free on a last second courtroom dramatic confession by the real villain
>wait, what... who the fuck is John Grissom?
Who? Who the fuck is that?

Where's Speilberg's name in this revelation?

This is the third post today I've seen on Sup Forums with satanic trips. Why does Satan like hanging around here so much?

It should be, He talked Corey Haim into letting him sodomise him on the set of ''Lucas'' 1986

Well duh, I for one WANT him surrounded by lots of bodyguards so he doesn't accidentally overdose from two bullets to the back of the head. And where is the money to pay all of those bodyguards going to come from?

You really think the perverted jews will let him live now that they know for a fact he is going to talk?

Grissom was Feldman's drug dealer at the time. His dad hired him originally to work as an assistant. Feldman used to let Grissom suck his dick in exchange for heroine. They had a falling out, because Grissom wanted to pound his ass. The information is in his book Coreyography.

Wow, somebody reeeeaally doesn't want to lose their monthly for keeping their mouth shut!

lots of anons confirm. lots of sauce to back it up

Dr. Oz is a Turkish Muslim you fucking retards

Dumb fuck he had a falling out with Jackson because he was writing a tell all book about how Jackson diddled him. He even said in a 2005 interview that he lied to cover for Jackson in 1993, and that Jackson tried to groom him. He states in his biography that he was even supposed to testify against Jackson, but his previous statements rendered his testimony unreliable.

She said he didnt need $10M to name names. I agree with her. She wants him to just say who fucking did it and stop blue balling us

>Coreyography
>When Feldman yells “Reverse pressure!” in The Goonies, he’s actually thinking about Michael Jackson. Feldman, a major MJ fan, spent weeks pestering Steven Spielberg, executive producer of 1985's The Goonies, to bring his friend Jackson to the set. On the day the cast shot the scene in which the Goonies mess with the plumbing at the Astoria Country Club, Spielberg — who, according to Feldman, directed 25 to 30 percent of The Goonies along with credited director Richard Donner — used the moment to his advantage. Just before shouting “Action” to capture Feldman’s “Reverse pressure!” line, he said, “Today’s the day, Corey. Michael Jackson is coming to set.” That got Feldman amped up enough to scream the line with the proper Goonie-caliber oomph.
Hmm. HMMMMMMMM.

...sigh.
thanks for nothing, (((feldman)))

Alphy Hoffman quit twitter just the other day also

He was part of a pedo drug ring. People will care if connections are made and trickles up

Brace yourselves, because the flood gates are going to open now. Its all on
record now

Dr. Oz did this to cover Corey and help
draw national attention to this

this is the fucking hollywood elite pedos? a guy that was in two movies in the fucking 80's?
Corey Feldman? more like Corey Failed-man!

Screw Feldman, I want justice for what happened to Haim. When is he gonna out who abused Haim? Haim had it worse than Feldman and had a lot of demons later on in life. As a matter of fact, it’s a travesty Haim is dead because it’s unlikely we’ll ever get to the real truth. Instead Feldman is milking this so he can make money for a movie that wouldn’t name anyone.

He also had that phone call in the book where Jackson tells him:

>Your butt is mine

The book often felt like he was wanting to name Jackson, but was afraid his estate and family might sue him.