Is it worth it printing thousands of these and throwing them outside in Tirana, Albania...

Is it worth it printing thousands of these and throwing them outside in Tirana, Albania? I feel like this won't really do much besides triggering some Muslim middle Eastern scum

doubt it

cringe

It's worth it, if for no other reason that a news outlet could potentially pick it up.

If an American news outlet wants to write about how its been happening a lot, this allows them to say something like "It's been happening aw far away as Albania!!" This is good IMO.

Same here user. It's in Amerifags hands now, they gotta make us proud

I’ve been putting it on Twitter

Go to sleep Ahmed

Got blocked by a white asshole

>it's okay to be christian

That is actually a really good idea user

Doubt it. Europe isn't nearly as crazy with identity politics as the US and UK. I almost wanted to put some in my uni but I think people wouldn't even get triggered. The humanities university next door is another story but I can't be assed to be quite honest.

Lefties might be putting blades behind some signs for bad PR or just larping on social media that there are blades ben though I completely doubt any anons would be stupid enough.

Might need to address this. Fucking commies would kill people for some virtue

Just go to the top of a tall building (if you have any there??) and let loose a whole fucking stack of the things.

That's what I'm gonna do.

I live in Vegas with a colored majority mostly apes. Would putting these up be good for the cause and would getting caught as a Native American putting these up cause for epic butthurt?

Who cares honestly. Be proud to be you.

Bump.

There's a really fucking tall building in the center of the city, might cost a bit but fuck it I'll see what I can do.

kys

people will probably think
>yeah sure I guess, but why are we talking about white people in Albania?

Because we are eastern European, so pretty much Caucasian.this might trigger Turkish and middle Eastern communities like muh rights

I am and I want wye pepo to be proud too senpai. They built western society on dead woowoo's but now they're in danger of suffering the same fate.
This might also incite the race war. Which I'm cool with. I side wut whitey. Fuck these apes.

Someone make this ''it's okay to be white''

>albanians
>white

Get the fuck off my Aryan board you nigger.

I hope it pisses off the subhuman gypsies

What about starting the twitter hashtag #ItsNotOkayToBeWhite to bring out all the kikes with their anti-white sentiments?

If you like the idea for that reason, then try to document it in some way that can be shared. If nothing else, take pictures of the flyers you throw/post in Albania, and then upload them to Sup Forums

Maybe posting the signs in Tirana is the way to piss off the kikes

reminder'

DO NOT CHANGE THE MESSAGE
NO WATERMARKS
NO SITE LINKS
NO ANYTHING EXTRA

Would they even understand English enough to get triggered by it?

Most Eastern and South European countries have a good grasp of English, especially the younger people

No point doing it in Albania user.

Who ecactly would you trigger? Isn't albania almost entirely white (except for gypsies who can't read anyway)? Is it different in tiranna?

Yeah. Bunch of Jews, turks and Syrians who aren't into the whole Caucasian thing

Maybe stick a few of them at notable spots around the city, post them on twitter under #itsokaytobewhite + #albania and that might do it

The most effective place to do this is the USA because people just chimp out here more than Europe.