Canda BTFO Killing Africans smh

The Trudeau government has committed more than half a billion dollars to funding abortion overseas (more than five times what it spent on famine relief in Africa)

spurottawa.com/canadas-international-abortion-policy-is-neo-colonization-nigerian-activist/

Wtf i love leafs now

Fucking leafs killing mah people

“A century and a half of a good reputation and what it took to build that is now being leveraged to force a policy of death into these unsuspecting countries,” Flushing a century of aid and goodwill is being trashed by Trudeau

goddd damn nigga thats a rare flag you got there

any excuse to throw money out of canada and into the pockets of others
literally any excuse

How many children do you have in your army?

postpones day of the rake

fpbp

Fuck you leafs!

It's a new form of colonialism in the guise of caring for people. This fucking leaf fucker

He's just trying to prevent the next generation of African firefighters is all, entirely justified.

Maaan taxes are so fucking high here in lefland, everyone is a beta cuck faggot and we have a mangina as prime minister.. why are we not revolting at this revolting mess of a country??

nobody does anything because the average person has no power at all

we're all fucking done for

That's so fucked up, I hate Canada

I honestly think he just hates blacks. He dissed rap before as crap.

So basically eugenics. Trudeau is /ourguy/.

He's using a proxy. Like 10% of pol does this to shitpost.

>the average person has no power
Please understand you've been successfully demoralized, average individuals organizing have all the power

proof that a broken clock is right twice a day.

Although I will need a second good thing Leafistan did to make it "twice"

This is the first thing he's done as Prime minster that I haven't been embarrassed by.

I want out of this country so badly. Went on a business trip a few weeks ago to South Carolina, everything was great there. Hopefully I can get a transfer to one of the Michelin plants there in the next few years.

Man I love Rickards Red, best beer I could have ever started drinking with.

its more than the aid spent on ft mcmurray fire fighting.

No, Moosehead.

KNEEJAIR!!!!

I hear ya, shit's getting bad here, even in Alberta.