Join The Rest Of Us In The 21th century

Why does Sup Forums care what 2 or more consenting adults do in their bedroom? Is it because you're angry about the lack of action in your bedroom?

archive.is/RJCnV

Other urls found in this thread:

boredpanda.com/lgbt-glo-up-twitter
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

here is the original link which I recommend you click.

boredpanda.com/lgbt-glo-up-twitter

Because they dont keep it in the bedroom. They spread their degeneracy in schools and social media and in person by preying on young people in order to try and increase their faggot dating pool.

No.

Faggots of both genders need to die.

You'll see why in 50 years.

>adults
>pics are of high schoolers
>do in their own bedrooms
>posting pics on the internet with hashtags to get attention

join your degenerate friends and kys OP

how is this supposed to bother me?

that kid never stood a chance in 2017, women are more sexually fluid to maintain maximum fem high status and turn straight when chad is near.

haha top quality thread you dumb potato nigger

here have a bump

Only some gay couples look for attention, this doesn't mean we should ban gay people

Most paedophiles and serial killers are white. Does that mean we should ban white people?

Why do you care if I want to fuck this? Why do you care what I do in the bedroom?

can't wait to fuck that.

ORiginal

>Most paedophiles and serial killers are white. Does that mean we should ban white people?
In white countries you mongoloid

What a loss!!!!!

Soon we will be able to

More like Dough-riginal, amirite?

kek

Why do you care about the kind of thoughts people have? How is that any different from
your accusations?

Why has nobody found the obvious kike behind this fucking account yet?

>Why does Sup Forums care what 2 or more consenting adults do in their bedroom?
Oh look. They're not in their bedroom. They're outside, parading it around.

I have an idea, shut the fuck up about it and I probably won't care.

The only way to keep it in the bedroom is by making the act illegal. Trust me, faggots will still find a way to fuck each other, it’s just then they won’t be striding in the streets or on TV in thongs, boots, and chains exposing our kids to degenerate ideas. You make this shit legal, it will make its way into the public eye, as it already has.

The thing that really triggers me is that that faggot is impersonating God.
Fucking heretic.
"Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain"
But seriously the nu male that created that account should be hospitalised and given testosterone shots asap

hundred times this,you can insult me as much as you want but don't insult God by making fun off him.

>God is fine with abortion
JUST
I need to kill that faggot.

Absolutely nothing in my life changed from my freshmen year to graduation. I'm so lonely.

2pbp.

I never gave a fuck about fags until I saw Jazz and that kid from Montreal and realized too many of them go after kids.

>two on the right are both fuckable
Teenage girls used to kiss each other for attention at parties with red cups. The only difference is here is the encouragement and quality of the camera filming it.

Feel bad for those pumpkins