twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wow they are throwing her under the bus, something big is coming out soon

How could it be rigged when.....
>it was her turn

me irl.

Buried.

etu Warren?

This is awesome

They want her gone. But no one betrays the Yass Queen.

NO ONE

Hillary is the newest sacrifice on the altar of the left. She's a failed repulsive candidate and anyone who wants to run in 2020 needs to distance themselves from her failure.

SPLIT
INTO
TWO
PARTIES

THE UPRISING IS HERE

They need to remove the puppet before she reveals who controls her.

Spoiler: Hillary is a puppet.

Hillary is official falling on the sword for the Democrats. What a great feeling

TRY MAKING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD!!!!

They know what’s coming.

Pizzagate, uranium one. They’re already disassociating from her and it’s hapoened pretty much overnight.

Something big is happenning.

>Go to Finland's most prestigious art school for six year
>Manufacture a huge vagina and stroll around Helsinki with it

This was a common fact when it was actually relevant.

Desantis was even echoing Sup Forums today saying they know DNC colluded with Russia for this piss dossier and that they used it for FISA warrants. Starting to think 11/3 and 11/6 are real. Digits confirm? Digits confirm.

You people are such tools. This is dem strategy going into 2018 and 2020, to pretend to be democrat revisionists and reform the democrat party. Hillary Clinton has probably agreed to the strategy.

v

has bernie responded yet?

>Hillary agreed

NO ONE BETRAYS THE YASS QUEEN

What consequences will she face for this?

Ahahahah

No, something big will only come out if she keeps signalling she will run again in 2020. That's what this is all about, keeping her far away from the 2020 election. If she goes away peacefully, she'll be fine.

nihilists turn on each other

Wow they turned on her pretty quickly, so much for loyalty

wtf is that?

hahahaha what autist spent the time working on this

I dont think anything is coming. I think they are finally trying to face up to what happened in the hopes of pulling the left out of the shitter.

We need to do as much as possible to exacerbate shit.

Imagine if this cunt was president right now. The efforts they would have made to cover everything up would have made Obama's scandals look tiny.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the timing is kinda suspicious.
Suddenly Hillary is losing support of Democrats. I start to believe Mueller is really going after the right people.

Hoe Lee Fuc. Pocahontas backed the bus over HRC? What timeline is this user?

feminist ""art"" involves vaginas, plays about vaginas, shoving paint up their vaginas and spraying it out, and collecting piss.

>Jake Tapper asking a serious question for once

I don't even know whats real or fake anymore

derp pepe is fucken ripped

Yo mamas pussy nigger

roastiot, it's the evolution of a roastie

QUICK WE NEED A "ITS AFRAID" MEME WITH HILLARY's FACE!

Didn't Donna brazille of all fucking people just write an article throwing her under the bus too?

What the fuck is going on? i-is it happening???

but how?

youtube.com/watch?v=RjuI_0xb7VA

Hillary is live right now whining about Comey

I want to dance. These signs are unmistakable.

Sounds about right. But this makes the DNC look like they're all crooks. Maybe not a good strat. Probably banking on the voters forgetting entirely in a year tho.

Oh shit. Its actually happening.

This. Hillary losing support universally, Tony Podesta stepping down, John Podesta on tweeting about pizzagate, DWS thrown under the bus along with Hillary...all in the last week.

Those that don't think something's coming haven't been paying attention.

allege that this whole thing is just a scheme against Clinton. Engage her ardent followers by pretending to be one.

monitoring

Make Twitter accounts and somehow defend the old narrative so that there is a split?

Try and get the corporate versus the burnouts thing going as much as possible?

Push the divide between the working class and elite assholes in the party?

Im pretty sure we are seeing this all turn at once because of doners. They have to be looking at how grim 2018 is and staring into the headlights of oncoming traffic while the left remains disconnected from reality.

holy shit she looks and sounds horrible

>run campaign about it being her turn
>shocked when you discover it really was her turn

They are protecting themselves and Obama. Hillary is their sacrificial lamb.

Nobody cares.

It's coming, Uranium One is not going away, and there's worse no doubt yet to be revealed.

What we are seeing is everyone connected to Killary publicly denouncing her, distancing themselves because they can sense she's going down. The DNC is fucked anyway, but we're talking about crimes against America, treason and corruption.

THEY ARE PANICKING (pic related)

DNC IS FINISHED

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHQLQ1Rc_Js

Can someone get her to state, on record, why she endorsed Hillary when she claims to have known that Hillary rigged her own party's primary elections?

>muh Comey
>muh Russia
She's lost her damn mind

you think Warren would've betrayed her queen if she were locked up?

Hell can we someone how trigger the nut end of the feminists by painting this as the democratic party trying to abuse and debase her?

All these women betraying Hillary... Just shows how fickle women can be. No loyalty to the weak.

I've never seen this. This isn't normal. When a dynasty ends it fades away, legacy intact. (I'm sure there are internal struggles to make some people go away, but it never happens publicly.) I think something big is going down and they are pinning it on Hillary.

Something shifted last week. The veil lifted and the media started speaking freely again. Did you notice it? Like they werent scared anymore.

I wonder what changed? Because I expected the scramble to stab each other and pass the buck would start within days of the election. I expected clinton would be a pariah for destroying the party (well obama AND her) and she would be eviscerated before our eyes - or at least no platformed and sent out to pasture.

Maybe they've decided to throw her to us to save obama?

Lol old Italian family here and all the oldest gen always makes the joke about getting your turn. "I cant wait to get my turn". Not seriously just making light of death.

will hilldawg take the hint and go or will she fight back?

I hope that vile cunt takes them all down, but I was hoping the same for Weinstein

Shell just turn the narrative to how she had to because of how bad Trump is.

You can say that they made her run to aviod havind a more left oriented candidate and reducing the chances of a female president, that they knew all along that she will lose and they did it to kill the feminist movement.

THIS IS HAPPENIG BECAUSE CLINTON IS ABOUT TO BE ARRESTED

THE CLINTONS ARE GOING DOWN

>listen to this bitch squirm around questions about the dossier, the DNC rigging the primary for her, Uranium 1 and more just to babel her own sociopathic nonsense of a story that will never help her image.
I don't even want to give this scum of a being my attention because all she says are bullshit lies. She has lost her fucking mind and wanted to be ruler of the world and didn't get it. Fuck her, and everyone else who was apart of her evil fucking cabal.

I think its the doner class behind the party steering this shit onto some sort of sane path. Who else can make them all move at once?

Trumpanzees have gone into denial overdrive! HRC is no stranger to adversity, losers! She was the most experienced candidate EVER, and she fucking WON.

Drumpf's cheating does not change this fact!

Your projection is obvious. As Cheeto's administration crumbles and support for impeachment grows, you lash out in impotent rage and fear because you know--deep down inside your heart--that you made the wrong choice.

But you can still make amends, drumpflings. Help impeach this racist moron and DEMAND a special election to overthrow the fraudulent results of 2016.

I'm still with Her... are you?

push it, don't let her fade into the background noise
let her remain the voice of the dnc and the left

The DNC is economic ruin and can't do her bidding
Her foundation is all but a smoldering pile of ash
And now with potential legal issues both with her and her associates, the vultures are circling

They know its time to cut her lose to save the rest of the body.

Too much of a stretch too much thinking. I mean just paint her as the victim right here and now. So every time they say something about her the right kind of person just feels like defending her by default. It doesn't even have to be logical.

I tried, I just can't stand the sound of her cunt voice

>2 old bags

No thanks.

EW gearing up for her run in 2020

Interview today someone states Brazille has courage to write these things and I'm thinking "bitch, courage would have been to make this statement in October"

On another note, what the fuck did HRC have on Warren because MAHGAWD did that woman screech from the top of the mountain against TDog for her after the nomination.

Everyone trying to save their asses is what I think.

I'm going to make a gigantic dick mounted to an ATV and joust her with it.

She just claimed that the code words in Podesta's emails not only amounted to but were, "We're going out for pizza"

her audience consists of gullible faggots

Holy shit, never expected Warren to turn on Hillary.

Hillary's financial crimes are finally going to take the Clinton's down. She tried her best to shred all the papers leading back to her, her money laundering machines, her pay 2 play, her corruption, and it was HER YEAR fucking DRUMPF FUCKING BERNIE FAGGOTS

ok so its more than hillary taking the fall for the russian narrative

DEMS DUNNZO!

So this is how the party of Jackson dies

I think this is the part of the movie where we just let go of the wheel

>Inb4 Shillohontas runs for pres using the exact same meme cards Shillary did

I've made racing games, fucked around with shaders, all I can say is damn
>you put a lot of effort in this user
>that hair in the blanket
>that simulated blanked physics
>terminator in the window
>that pepe six-pack
>timing with this event
>tfw who stacks sandbags that way

Photoshop her face over the Brain Bug from Starship Troopers. BAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

I love to hear her explain what a pizza related map is. Or why Obama spent $65,000 flying in hotdogs from Chicago

OH SHIT NIGGER

everyone already knows this. this was reported months ago

no, user. In it. That's vatricycle.