Reddit being gay as it always is

Reddit being gay as it always is

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mm-sbOH-nEc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well, uhm, to be fair, Reddit is right. These posters are racist you dumb polack. Just because they are posted on your safe space Sup Forums boardm doesnt mean its right. Go outside and do something with your life.

>inb4 reddit leave

Grow up you neckbearded fedoras

>u/FuckkkDrumpf
Wow. The memes write themselves. LOL

HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT!

reddit leave

That hurt dude, I'm sorry, you're right this is Nazi propaganda. I see the error in my alt right ways now.

Gotta be one of our guys on the inside there's no way

kill yourself

>kill yourself
>Browses pol
>flag

Like clockwork....

Fine, i I'll take the bait.
How is it racist ?

Only three? Pull it together guys.

Bump

Its racist to be white? Lol got it

Because it goes against the fundaments of other emancipation ideologies/groups. For example, Black Lives Matter argue for racial equallity between black and white people. However, this poster is only made to fight those movements. By saying 'its okay to be white' its being implied that being white is also superior.

> You have to be a Nazi to think it's ok to be alive while white

It's clearly one of us.

Do you guys think out these sentences ahead of time or do you just start spewing and see what happens?

It just says "it's okay to be white". How does that imply superiority?

you are obviously shit at english because that's now what it means

>Racists
>Nazi propaganda
Unironically believing this.

Hey broer.
Worthy of a screencap.

The statement "It's okay to be white" does not imply anything about other races.
The reason for the statement to be made is because we believe that people have prejudices against white people and assume they are racist.
You have assumed the message to be racist, proving our point.

Remember guys - stick to the plan.

Its made by edgy white supremacists on pol, how stupid can you be? This was made to be lowkey racist.

>you are obviously shit at english because that's now what it means
Learn the context and learn to interpret you stupid frog.

>Only made to fight those movements
Said who ? You are putting more meaning to it than the person who came up with the idea, it is a simple, innocent message.
>implied that whites are superior
No, that is only your subjective interpretation. It is supposed to be targeted at people who have "White guilt", which shouldn't be a thing anyway, since you can't blame a son for the sins of his father.

Kek. Saffas are not standing for bullshit

It's clearly white supremacist nazis putting these signs up, clearly.

>This was made to be lowkey racist.
No it wasn't. It was made to be very nice. You seem upset, friend.

>stating that is it fine if a person is of a particular race is "lowkey" racism now

I honestly hope you are ironic shit posting.

>Nazi
Well that was a fast Godwin

>Made to be low-key racist
No, nobody ever said that
That is a very subjective statement and thus an irrelevant argument

It was made to show how the left will react negatively to anything white, even something as innocuous and benign as "it's okay to be white". You are only proving this to be true.

>Toothpaste education
Let me guess, apples are oranges because they grow in trees too, right?

>It was made to show how the left will react negatively to anything white,
Keep believing that in your echo chamber, friendo. Maybe go outside and see the world for what it is.
Its made by a white pol supremacist. How fucking blind do you need to be to not see this? You're interperating the poster as bland as possible.

Low IQ pol strikes once again

So it's not okay to be white? How racist from you.

It's either ok or it isn't. That's it.

It’s okay to be white? So you’re just co-opting a pro gay slogan?

>it was made by a white supremacist, so it must be immediately bad
That's a logical fallacy

kek

Not everyone on Sup Forums is a white supremacist.

I wont even bother replying to you
whatever
>That's a logical fallacy
Not in this context. The maker of these posters made it to be lowkey racist with intend. This is pol, a never ending echo chamber.

>low iq

Look toothpaste, you're the one here claiming that to say something is adequate is the equivalent of stating that thing is superior.

>jokes on you i was acting retarded on purpose

It really doesn't matter. Just stop.

Highlighting the lefts anti-white bias was always the purpose of this campaign. You can throw buzzwords at me all you want; it does not take away from the fact that IOTBW was/is a complete success, achieving precisely what it set out to do. Your clear butthurt is testimony enough.

Why is saying it's okay to be white racist?

>Deflecting questions because they hurt your narrative
So you hate whites when they say it's ok to be white, uh? Then we should also dismantle black lives matter, because the message implies that only that race matters.

Because being white it's racist.

Duh.

>Leaf poster
I aint falling for you
Echo chamber striking once again. You will grow out of this eventually.
>So you hate whites when they say it's ok to be white, uh?
>Complains about me using a 'fallacy' when he does it himself
MHm okay

Again, where's your proof
You have no proof of his intent, you are making subjective points without any proof
>this is Sup Forums
Irrelevant argument. Being an unreliable source does not discredit its ability to be right or wrong

Only a hateful racists like yourself would not answer the question "it's okay or not to be white?" Because you know the answer would be a negative, you anti white shill. Go back to your own "echo chamber" over in Reddit, racist fuck.

Nice bait. Newfags still falling for it

Oh I knew it was bait, but I didn't care

"....nazi propaganda"
i just die laughing any time i see nazi used unironically

Pleeb

>He keeps fucking going
Lmao dude stop. You're in a fucking echo chamber. No matter how many times youll try to claim the left is one, pol is even worse.
>Gets confronted about his safe space being an echo chamber
>triggered immediately
so this is the power of pol.

>Echo chamber
Again with the buzzwords. You refuse to engage with what I'm saying because you have no argument. (I'm 70% certain that you are just trolling - no one can be this dense without trying).

>Echo chamber
How is it that you are able to project so profusely? It is extremely obvious that you are spewing the bias you cultivated in the echo chamber that you live in every day. You are no different than the people who rejected BLM outright by assuming that it meant only black lives.

I'm going to speak out of place and so how fucking wrong you are

This is literally as a means to contradict "it's okay to be x" movements

It isn't racist to do the same thing with the word "white" because of muh history

You attach that meaning yourself
Don't be retarded

You can't judge intent in a widespread movement like this, people has to personally agree with the message and the message has to be clearly anti something else to be racist.

Reaffirmations of your own identity aren't racists.

No one cares, just an excuse to talk and shitpost.
>Deflecting that much
Ok kiddo, 2/10 bait. Made me shitpost

Jesus Christ are you guys trying to start a race war or something

>pol is even worse
So you don't even deny the fact that you live in an echo chamber. How is it that you find yourself capable of judging whether or not someone else is in an echo chamber when you freely admit that you live in one yourself?

ITT: Triggered neckbeards over the fact that their safe space is an echo chamber.

No matter how hard you wine or try to 'argue' using fallacies and other insults, you will and always be a laughing stock of society. Go out and do something with your lie. Signing out now.

dhad is dhe blan user!

I've seen some retards in my day, but you really take the cake! lol

You are deviating from the original statement.
Your inability to stay on topic and the usage of words like "echo chamber", means you have no factual argument whatsoever.

Pathetic.

Pol is the opposite of an echo chamber.
You can say whatever you like here and nobody can censor you.

Reddit is dumbfuckville.
>YOU HAVE TO GO BACK!

>Not in this context
So logic is only contextual. Gotcha.

Then nothing of value will be lost
Your efforts equate to nothing more than a shitpost

Speak to the actual man who lives in a third world country and try again

I am genuinely curious user. Do you get any money for this shit?

>implies
>implies

Who user, your post implies that you want another Breivik.

You shouldn't imply things like that.

I mean, it's like, right in the middle of your post. You're implying you want that. Really bad, user.

Here we're trying to have a peaceful board, and leftists come and imply they want terrorism to happen. Why do leftists imply terrorism is a great thing?

>YOU'RE ALL IN AN ECHO CHAMBER!
>ECHO CHAMBER ECHO CHAMBER
>FUCK YOU NECKBEARDS, I'M GOING BACK TO MY SAFE SPACE

> raycissss
> dumb polock

Oh come on, is that it?
I took an obvious bait and then you end with an ad hominem attack, whilst making yourself look like an idiot, by having no relevant/objective arguments ?
Pathetic.

>IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE!
There is NOTHING racist about that.
At All. In any way shape or form.
>YOU HAVE TO GO BACK!

R A R E !

I really hope you're larping, but I know better than to assume anything.

Wow, the scintillating exchange of ideas provided by this user sure made me rethink everything. How bout you, fellas?

brb, i'm going to go give everything I own to the black teenagers who stand in front of the liquor store all day, so that society can progress beyond its racist origins.

That's like saying that deodorant it's racist because Hugo Boss made them.

It's a phrase extremely common which people identifies with, "it's ok" has no supremacy connotations, "it's great" maybe, but "it's ok" is used to describe mild apreciattion.

youtube.com/watch?v=mm-sbOH-nEc

Instant classic!

i have 20 of these

Why the fuck would you want to rape kids? Fucking pedo, stop implying that in your posts, sick fuck.

this is disgusting

Top kek laddie

>signing out now

In other words you're realizing that you're losing but you wont admit it. Wow, that was weak.

Jan you suck balls

Reddit "If you are White, you are racist."

Saying "It's okay to be White is like saying, it's okay for cops to shoot Black children."

Project much?

>Reddit being gay as it always is
Just stay in our comfy colony /TheDonald and chill, go to other subs but come back at the colony's fort when liberal bullshit is too strong.

get AIDS kike

It occurred to me yesterday that we actually won this war on November 8, 2016. Nothing they say or do matters anymore

i wonder who is behind that post...

>it's okay to be white === racism

oy vey this bait, from a toothpaste no doubt

First time I'm seeing that flag here, what an honor.

Pretty much but the nature of the victory is what's still being determined.

The thing is, when this raging kike posts them in his middle school, it's going to backfire and bring more edgy teens here