The age old question

IS THERE A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A NIGGER AND A BLACK PERSON?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HdgcKcE_roI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=HdgcKcE_roI

tfw no black gf

The spelling.

Also, ARE TRAPS GAY?

/thread

Nope.

Technically, yes. Practically, no.

NO

Black people that have been completely white washed and don't act like niggers can be pretty ok

By using the word you are referring to a slur that applies to all black people, so no. There is no difference and you are racist if you use the word "nigger".

found the nigger lover, i bet you watch NFL or NBA too.

>Technically, yes

t. r/The_Donald

>N O

You must live in the midwest and watch a lot of TV.

Can a savage be civilized?

The answer is yes.

There are plenty of perfectly excellent black people in the world, and plenty of garbage. The problem is depending on up-bringing a person who would be perfectly decent becomes perfectly garbage.

The reason we have such trashy blacks all over is because of liberal ideology that gives people a free pass for their own actions by blaming everything but themselves. Even though there is no doubt that society itself has strong impacts on a persons development ultimately by holding the individual responsible for their own actions a person, or a person watching, learns they can make other choices and be the master of themselves.

what is a black person?

Yes. Just like there's a difference between a scummu and white person. It's all about class.

*scummy

Already tired.

Yes, too bad 99% of the ones we have are all niggers.

genetically no, the smart blacks just got extremely lucky. their kids will revert back to the mean

why would anyone want aids, even coming from a leaf that doesn't make sense

ITT based black men

Niggers goes to a BLM rally.
Black people go to work.

No. The fucking cucks on this board... Back to r/thedonald

Yes, of course. Some black people are normal.

Sheriff Clarke is a (great) person, period. BLM activists are nigger, cause they choose to be nigger, want to be nigger and call them self nigger... The same way Donald is a Great President and Hillary is a cuckistani cow... Exactly same way

God help us user in these hard times !

He's still a nigger, just a good nigger.

A rottweiler can be trained but you never know for certain if one day it will snap and tear your neck apart while you sleep.

You civic nationalist faggots need to stop parroting Chris Rock videos as if it's some ingenious perspective on blacks.

Nigger is another word for blacks. All blacks are niggers. There is no such thing as a white nigger because a white person cannot be black. Whether you think you have found a typical hoodrat black, a based magapede black, or a black in the jungle eating its cousin, they are all niggers because they are all black.

Take this "I HATE NIGGERS NOT BLACK PEOPLE THERE ARE ALSO WHITE NIGGERS AMIRITE FELLOW MAGAPEDES" shit back to your cancerous subreddit.

White washed black person here. Ask me anything.

>1 post by this ID op
>racemixing subversion post
sage nigger ape threads

Unequivocanly true

I guarantee I've been here longer than you have you faggot tier intellectual midget.

You can use Nigger as a racial slur or a social one related to behavior. What I care about is behavior. If you care about race, and you obviously do you brainlet, go fucking build yourself a whites only piece of private property and keep everyone else out.

But for the rest of us we want what is best for this nation. At this point we have real citizens who are nogs and need to be managed. Importing more of a minority group notorious for failing to succeed is certainly a poor idea but we are obliged by the rules of our own high civility to take care of those citizens we have.

Yes, its spelled differently.

You already said it.
One is a person and the other is a nigger.
It's why I hate niggers, but am truly neutral towards black people, just like I am neutral towards all decent people

>IS THERE A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A NIGGER AND A BLACK PERSON?
Nope.

is there a difference between a cracker and a white person? a spick and a mexican? you tell me

Yes, I've known Nigerian immigrants who were completely hard working and honest citizens.

>I guarantee I've been here longer than you have you faggot tier intellectual midget.

You even type like a redditor.

>You can use Nigger as a racial slur or a social one related to behavior. What I care about is behavior.

Of course you do le based magapede.

>If you care about race, and you obviously do you brainlet, go fucking build yourself a whites only piece of private property and keep everyone else out.

The founders already did that 250 years ago.

>But for the rest of us we want what is best for this nation. At this point we have real citizens who are nogs and need to be managed.

No you have several invasive nonwhite species that need to be removed.

>Importing more of a minority group notorious for failing to succeed is certainly a poor idea but we are obliged by the rules of our own high civility to take care of those citizens we have.

"We need to keep all the nonwhites we have but just stop letting anymore in"

Wanna know how I know you're a shitskin mongrel with an obvious self-serving agenda?

Yes, and it is spelled out in this book by a black man.

Yes. Black people are great. Just like Hispanics are great. Just like white people are great. Just like Asians are great. Niggers, spics, crackers and chinks can fuck off.

Vast amounts of difference

t. Never owned a Rottweiler. The most loyal dog one can ask for.

t. Nigger

How many posts are you going to make defending niggers and their pet of choice?

Get out of my grandparents homeland you worthless invasive nigger.

Can i get a quick rundown on the themes of that book? Or is it mostly just rehashing Sowell?

What's Sup Forums's official list of good dindus? I notice Bill Cosby and Michael Jackson get a free pass.

t. cracker who calls everyone who disagrees with him a nigger

It's some Sowell, but comes from a liberfag from Berkeley, so wider audience. He focuses on how nigger culture is encouraged and education is shunned and categorized as "white". Basically the cultural side of the more economic Sowell.

Since its a book about blacks, it probably touches on Jim Crow. Whats its take on black family during segregation?

I was once told I wasn't a true black person because I didn't like Watermelon. That actually came our of a black person's mouth.

I can't recall; been 15 years since I read it. I think it focused on more contemporary themes in that opportunity exists but is not taken advantage of - instead perpetuating ghetto culture and victimhood.

A supposed "black person" is always mulato i.e. white genes outcompeting the nigger savageness.

Kys leaf. I am an Irishman in my own homeland.

And what was the suggestion for ending ghetto culture? Since as told, positive enforcements like offering extra opportunities seem to not have worked, i would be quite tickled if a libshit at berkley would suggest top-down enforcement.

According to the imminent Chris Rock, yes.

Patrice O'Neal once said there is nothing more difficult than being a black dude that isn't a "black" dude...

No, they both spawn more niggers. We have an abundance of useless humanoids, we do not need anymore people unless they are genetically screened to have IQ above 130.

I'll tell you the truth. A nigger is one who acts based on his instincts. He does exactly what his body asks him to do, and that's it. A black person is someone who does not act based on his instincts without first evaluating the situation. A black person can be a black person whenever the time is right, as well as a nigger whenever the time is right. There is no such thing as a black person who isn't violent, they're just making you believe that in order to get what they want. Many white women, and even men, fall for the "civilized black" trap, which is a meme. Their relationships with blacks don't last once they realize what's happening, but it's usually too late and the damage has been done. There is no such thing as a civilized black person.

>says the buttfucking canadian
Wana know why I know you're irrelevant? How did I not notice the leaf immediately.

Go back to your suicide pact with the chinese.

I think he argued for discarding "nigger" talk and doing away with celebrating ghetto culture in all media. He didn't have nice things to say about the victimhood pimps like Sharpton. Other libshits hated the book; I remember that. Sort of the same responses of any Jew that has written a book about US/Israel foreign policy. There may be an interview/speech or two by him on YouTube. Book predated social media, though.

So you are describing a schödingers negro. A black man that exists as both a nigger, and a black man until directly observed.

Over there! It's a fucking stupid Guido!

Unironically the only based black

Yes.
A black person has black skin but is otherwise a decent educated person who does not let sterotypes and anti-intellectual upbringing hinder them.

A nigger looks for any reason to blame their shortcomings on other people, their skin color, or both.

That's correct.

this

Yes, the white admixture percentage

Regression to the mean says no for long term purposes

>tfw i know this feel too

Yes.

A black person is somebody who works and works hard to achive his dream of beign a doctor, lawyer, etc.

Nigger is an animal that should be erased from earth.