Boris not so bad

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/55356/at-least-20-stabbed-at-pa-high-school/
nbcnews.com/storyline/las-vegas-shooting/las-vegas-police-investigating-shooting-mandalay-bay-n806461
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd rather be cut on the hand than shot in the head.

How about between your throat slit or shot in the arm?

I'll block the knife with my arm to protect my throat.

How many mass shootings vs mass stabbings. What's the fatality rate?

No one is surprised.
How about y'all hope on board and join the engineers and tech giants trying to solve the minority problem.
Who do you think Automation is going to hurt the most? Who do you think is going to suffer the most under rapidly evolving tech?
Come on now.

Being stabbed 60 times vs being shot 1 time.

Mass shootings are rare. In addition, the criminal is less likely to get away if he shoots you.

Not he really did good with that "report a knife attack" hotline.

And I'd rather be shot through the hand then stabbed in the back of the head. By the sounds of how retarded you are, you probably already suffered some kind of severe head trauma so we'll let this slide.

>because guns and knives are the problem

Knives are also often more fatal than gun shots. Because when someone stabs you they pull the blade out doing the exact same damage back. Where as a bullet lodges and your body starts to produce pus creating an infection. Of course that being said - it's all highly circumstantial and maybe unfair sampling bias since people are far more likely to be stabbed worldwide than shot.

At Least 22 Injured in Mass Stabbing at Pa. High School
time.com/55356/at-least-20-stabbed-at-pa-high-school/

Las Vegas Shooting: 59 Killed and More Than 500 Hurt Near Mandalay Bay
nbcnews.com/storyline/las-vegas-shooting/las-vegas-police-investigating-shooting-mandalay-bay-n806461

Retard, would u rather be in a mass stabbing or a mass shooting?

Depends. But both events are rare af. What's incredibly common are shootings and stabbings, not mass shootings or mass stabbings. When you deal in exclusions, you go out of business.

Better keep letting those refugees in and using moving goalposts to say "at least it's not x" after you're sent to prison for owning a spork.

Thinking leaders in charge have any effect on these massive demographic forces is cargo cult mentality

They're sycophantic puppets who pretend to lead us but in reality wait to be told what to do in a corporate back room. So Shelby Cohenberg can tell them how many third world animals to let in so that they can build another McDonalds and still have turnover staff.

Electing a paki who takes a soft touch to terrorism as head of the London Assembly has emboldened the subhumans. They need a white master to make them behave.

Do you think that's what it is user? That some of their thought pattern is.
>haha yes it's a mudslime as mayor! Open season on the kaffir!

not quite

the Mayor of London has power over policing in London

I think it's just good old fashioned colonialism, except instead of civilisation and military expansion, it's rape and terrorism.

Fortunately good ol' bing bong land is still majority white and it's an island. So if you guys ever decide to mass deport the shit skins - they're at your mercy.

Indeed. I've been saying we should remove kebab for 12 years. Hardly anyone listens though.

Would it really be that surprising? Look at how bad race relations got in America when we wuz prezidentz. Hell, look at any sub-human group who forgets their place when they're given a little bit of breathing room, from faggots to trannies.