/IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE/ - General

Since there's a lot of shill posts trying to distort the original meaning of the message, this post will be for anons who want to stay focused on the mission and post some outrage reactions.

Important Guidlines

REMEMBER, EVERYONE
-IGNORE SHILLS TRYING TO DERAIL AND RUIN THE MESSAGE
-NO WATERMARKS
-DO NOT CHANGE THE MESSAGE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BE CREATIVE.
-DO NOT INTERACT WITH THE LEFT RESPONDING TO THIS IN ANY WAY, OTHER THAN POLITELY POINTING OUT THEIR LUNACY IF NO ONE ELSE IS
-ACT AT NIGHT
-KNOW WHERE CAMERAS ARE (This is NOT ILLEGAL but that may not stop particularly infected campus safety orgs from outing you)
-NO SYMBOLS
-NO "AGGRESSIVE" FONTS
-NO OFFENSIVE POSTER PLACEMENT (over other social justice posters, on statues, etc)
-NO PERMANENT VANDALISM
-NO ATTEMPTS TO CONNECT THIS TO RACISTS OR THE ALT-RIGHT
-NO RACISM AT ALL (FUCKING STOP COMMENTING ON THESE NEWS ARTICLES)

THE SIMPLICITY IS THE POINT.

REMEMBER THE 5 WORDS.

For those too chicken shit to participate, use throwaway twitter accounts to fan the flames on social media.
[hastag] ItsOkayToBeWhite

Other urls found in this thread:

popnewsmagazine.com/Sup
vaughnlive.tv/cruncha
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SKYRIM
BELONGS
TO THE
NORDS

FIRST FOR ADOLF!

first for hillary

Fuck

IT'S
OKAY
TO BE
GAY

seriously that's what pol sounds like right now.

We need more energy. Post this shit on your liberal campuses. At least do it in the bathroom stalls.

woah, this is subtle. I might print a few of these bad boys out later tonight.

First for information they don't want lefty shills to see

IT'S
OKAY
TO
BE
WHITE

Fucking. Ingenious.

This may be the best redpill mechanism I've seen in ages.

Consider the 209 hit, we've got a local liberal paper that loves to fall into traps.

>88
checked

What if I don't go to University anymore
And not American

>Since there's a lot of shill posts trying to distort the original meaning of the message, this post will be for anons who want to stay focused on the mission and post some outrage reactions.
>Important Guidlines
>REMEMBER, EVERYONE
>-IGNORE SHILLS TRYING TO DERAIL AND RUIN THE MESSAGE
>-NO WATERMARKS
>-DO NOT CHANGE THE MESSAGE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BE CREATIVE.
>-DO NOT INTERACT WITH THE LEFT RESPONDING TO THIS IN ANY WAY, OTHER THAN POLITELY POINTING OUT THEIR LUNACY IF NO ONE ELSE IS
>-ACT AT NIGHT
>-KNOW WHERE CAMERAS ARE (This is NOT ILLEGAL but that may not stop particularly infected campus safety orgs from outing you)
>-NO SYMBOLS
>-NO "AGGRESSIVE" FONTS
>-NO OFFENSIVE POSTER PLACEMENT (over other social justice posters, on statues, etc)
>-NO PERMANENT VANDALISM
>-NO ATTEMPTS TO CONNECT THIS TO RACISTS OR THE ALT-RIGHT
>-NO RACISM AT ALL (FUCKING STOP COMMENTING ON THESE NEWS ARTICLES)
>THE SIMPLICITY IS THE POINT.
>REMEMBER THE 5 WORDS.
>For those too chicken shit to participate, use throwaway twitter accounts to fan the flames on social media.
>[hastag] ItsOkayToBeWhite

>(Onkel) Adolf
>brown hair
>brown eyes
>white

Why do you goyim even try to stop whats happening? Do you seriously think this will somehow turn the tides?

Are you SHILLS even trying?

Bump because I want more salt to mine

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Original pic

Tell SJWs that snowflakes are racist because there aren't any black snowflakes. My dad came up with this for trolling methods.

Too many threads now but here's some posters.

We have the same issues here. You can put a few around if you like to see what happens. The worst that can happen is nothing does.

You will hang when this is over.
I can guarantee you that.

POSTERS

No it's not subtle, you are JIDF.
The original poster ONLY.

This is a powerful image. Some poor kid who hid his face, and was SMART TO DO IT, because a security camera caught the image and the fucking news station is tweeting it out. Should he really be so scared? Should these assholes really try to dox the kid?

This simple slogan is actually pure blinding genius, because it can't be rationally refuted in any way but it still sounds pro-white enough to stir outrage from leftists, which in turn shows how really rabidly anti-white they are.

Bus stops lad.

Really? Now who controls nearly everything? Skin head goy nazis or Hebrews, specifically jews? I dont think I will hang anytime soon

But I'm White user. Isn't it okay to be white?

Not if i hang you first, Komerad.

popnewsmagazine.com/Sup Forums-launches-its-ok-to-be-white-campaign-causing-mass-outrage-worldwide/

On the news faggos!

This just goes to prove how subversive this simple innocent message is.

Your just supporting a bs narrative, racism is manufactured and intended to divide people. People are the creators and or destroyers of life it's up too you. Thinking a person's skin color has anything to do with anything is a trick designed to confuse the masses.

Do I have other Toronto user's ready. This is the best city on earth to post these in.

If you are afraid you might get caught: use the double-poster trick!
Post IOTBW with other posters on top!
That way you look just like someone putting up advertisment for some shitty band or something.

Then either
a) wait for others to remove the top poster, thus exposing your IOTBW-poster

Or
b) just walk around a second time and pull off the top poster at random without breaking your stride, while looking like someone taking a poster for some shitty band with you.

made some of these on photofunia

dunno what purpose they could serve but i'll post them anyway

vaughnlive.tv/cruncha

good optics
bad optics

Who came up with it? I want to massage their balls

>this arrogance

Good. Keep thinking like this.

From someone who thinks Hitler had brown eyes, I doubt you even know how to tie a knot you thick cunt.

jesus christ. wtf

All i have to say.

>Not if i hang you first, Komerad.
Tell us where you live so we can come "say hello, faggot."

Remember, DO NOT reply directly to any shills. They are paid by how many (You)'s they get. DON'T give in to their bait. Keep your cool and put up "It's okay to be white"-posters. You are not doing anything illegal or immoral.

pic related is what we're doing to the left

In post modern neo marxist (aka antifa) ideology:
white people = "racism".
That equation is false, and the "it's ok to be white" meme is set to disprove it. Leftists to fight "racism", they employ RACISM against white people. That shit has to go down the toilet, with the rest of their ideology. Anyone who thinks being white is not OK, for whatever intersectional-Marxist justification, have to be exposed as anti-white racist fascist bigots.
Anyone opposing this meme above, is a racist bigot. Period.

wouldn't "it's alright to be white" be a bit more catchy?
the idea is to get it to stick in people's heads, the rhyme might help

Race exists, and mine is white (Subset, British). This does not mean I necessarily hate other ones, but it is simply a fact.

she is right yu now

He had blue eyes.

>hide your posters
Pointless.

id do it at my college, but they have cameras that would everywhere. and the campus is too far away to not use a car. the cameras could follow me to the parking lot. maybe ill do it the library or something.

is there a dump with links to all media coverage this has gotten?

I swear he's a fucking poster child, even though he didn't mean to be. Hunched down, hiding his face, in the dead of night, and the fucking school releases the security footage to the fucking media that shares it with the world. This is why people are posting these signs. Nobody should be afraid to say, "It's okay to be white"!

who you no sense of humor user?

Since when?

>caught red handed: security footage captures the horrifying moment when a young radical said it's OK for white people to exist

fuck off, Shlomo!

Quit wasting our time with this stupid cringey nazi meme.

KEEP THE FOCUS ON TRUMP'S IMPEACHMENT!!!

PRINT THIS
PRINT THIS
PRINT THIS
PRINT THIS

OK you fucking leafs ive been watching this thread and alot of you claiming that you will post around the caliphate of toronto. Where are they ? post pics

She's cute

nah lol desu senpai it's good how it is baka

underrated

Probably not up to date, but here: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml

Search for pastebin link in previous thread

Any Polish user engaged in this movement? Dunno if this is appropriate in our country, since leftist movements are almost non existent, at least in my city.

Reading comprehension is not your strength, is it?

REMEMBER, EVERYONE

>IGNORE SHILLS TRYING TO DERAIL AND RUIN THE MESSAGE
>NO WATERMARKS
>DO NOT CHANGE THE MESSAGE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BE CREATIVE.
>DO NOT INTERACT WITH THE LEFT RESPONDING TO THIS IN ANY WAY, OTHER THAN POLITELY POINTING OUT THEIR LUNACY IF NO ONE ELSE IS
>ACT AT NIGHT
>KNOW WHERE CAMERAS ARE (This is NOT ILLEGAL but that may not stop particularly infected campus safety orgs from outing you)
>NO SYMBOLS
>NO "AGGRESSIVE" FONTS
>NO OFFENSIVE POSTER PLACEMENT (over other social justice posters, on statues, etc)
>NO PERMANENT VANDALISM
>NO ATTEMPTS TO CONNECT THIS TO RACISTS OR THE ALT-RIGHT
>NO RACISM AT ALL (FUCKING STOP COMMENTING ON THESE NEWS ARTICLES)

feck off.

oh... no?

>never oppressed
>the word for slave comes from white slaves
>indentured servitute
>arab slave trade
>pagans and christians enslaving each other

Why don't liberals know history at all?

Thanks

This chick can't even form an articulate thought. Are all uni students like this

but how will we redpill the normies user? They need to learn about the world because the schools and media have failed them.

I read it, and disagreed with the premise. No need to try and be clever when simply putting the poster up has the desired effect.

STICK TO PRAN!

Oohh I bet you will preach that openly to your fellow goyim. You are nothing

Keep thinking you will actually make a difference. No one will ever hear your message, as you will never speak about it openly

Jesus man, you really have no standards, do you?

it's ok to be cuck

>ALL CAPS
>IGNORE SHILLS
>STARTS SHILLING
nice try, CIAltright.

So? What does being oppressed have to do with it? It's Okay To Be White

REMINDER TO NOT ENGAGE AGGRESSIVELY WITH PEOPLE WHO TAKE THE BAIT BECAUSE DOING SO COMPLETELY DESTROYS OUR CAMPAIGN OF SENSIBLE NON AGGRESSION

STICK TO ORIGINAL PLAN, PERSIST AND ENDURE

WE MLK JR NOW
WE GANDHI NOW

There is literally nothing wrong with being white.

its not dead until we hit mainstream

>redpilling the normies

Your actions say otherwise

This. Except this is better than trying to convince the left that "they're the real racists"

Just let them prove how much they hate white people by flipping out over something so harmless.

Get on it. Let's make it global.