GOP's tax CUT plan

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5043469/Families-save-1-182-Trump-tax-plan-claim-GOP.html
thehill.com/policy/finance/358464-republicans-launch-into-sales-push-for-tax-plan
forbes.com/sites/stancollender/2017/10/22/the-trump-budget-legacy-a-permanent-1-trillion-federal-deficit/#448e16917a65
cnbc.com/2017/10/31/trump-tax-plan-has-lackluster-public-support-poll-says.html
time.com/5007611/trump-tax-plan-republican-reform/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_tax_cuts
forbes.com/sites/frederickallen/2012/07/23/super-rich-hide-21-trillion-offshore-study-says/#19ba85816ba6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>OPs life
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BASED
MAGA

Duuuuuuuuuh...trump is the king of kikes. Normal

Fuck off Goldberg

>1% of 1 billion dollars is still a lot of money

My almonds are blasting into space

Anyway the tax cuts a pretty good

I am a single guy making 65k a year and with the new brackets I’ll take home about 4K more after tax income

That’s a big deal

The average American will now be in the lower tax bracket and most importantly our absurd corporate tax is being lowered

Also removing the deduction for state and local tax is good, the feds shouldn’t be offsetting the absurd commie state tax burdens. Force them to lower their local taxes

nice IPs samefag

Pls, most people are mad of it

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5043469/Families-save-1-182-Trump-tax-plan-claim-GOP.html

thehill.com/policy/finance/358464-republicans-launch-into-sales-push-for-tax-plan

You mean the average household won't experience savings of up to $200k??? Is that maybe because they don't make $200k and therefore can't save that amount?

>Trickle down economics doesn't work
Watch and learn faggot

There is big time Soros/Mercer shill money to shill for Trump's tax cuts for billionaires.

Only 25% of Americans support it.

Trump tax plan has lackluster public support, poll says
>Just 25 percent of the public calls the Trump tax plan a good idea, according to a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll.

What?

Just like the Bush tax cuts eh shill.

The Trump Budget Legacy: A Permanent $1 Trillion Federal Deficit
forbes.com/sites/stancollender/2017/10/22/the-trump-budget-legacy-a-permanent-1-trillion-federal-deficit/#448e16917a65

>uk news

Irrelevant

>the Hill

I’ll read it see what their gripe is

>25% of Americans support it

Really leafe there is already a definitive poll on a plan that hasn’t even been fully released

Kys you fucking shill boy

forgot link

cnbc.com/2017/10/31/trump-tax-plan-has-lackluster-public-support-poll-says.html

lol nice try you paid Soros shills are the ones shilling for tax cuts for billionaires

Why does it matter if rich people get tax cuts?

Why are you so vindictive?

> everyone gets a 10% tax cut
> HEY LOOK people who pay more taxes save more money
Kys.

Oh fuck

It’s obamaleaf

Pack it in boys he’s going to shit this thread right to page 10

Don't fall victim to rage,
Move on and sage

>Why does it matter if rich people get tax cuts?

Lol you shills should at least be honest that u want to bankrupt America to give tax cuts to billionaires.

The Trump Budget Legacy: A Permanent $1 Trillion Federal Deficit

Not an argument
>checks flag

why not just cut taxes for those making under $250k?

Why do Republicans deliberately design and engineer their tax cuts to give 80% of the tax cuts to the top 1%?

Why do conservashits think Warren Buffett and George Soros need tax cuts?

If only your argument was as robust as your mother's anus.

I'm the Soros shill killer. You better be scared.

>Doesnt know how percentages work.

You didn’t answer my fucking quesion

Can you give me the quick rundown on this obamaleaf guy? You don't get to bring guests on this board.

I did answer your question. Your entire fucking ideology is bankrupting the country to give tax cuts to billionaires. You're the biggest cuck on the planet.

He’s an autistic leaf that non stop calls everyone right wing retards and loves to celebrate Obama’s stagnant at best econemy and bitches about rich people getti tax cuts

>Doesnt know how $ work.

You fucking newfag, it's "sah-gay" not "say-juh"

I btfo right wing billionaire globalist shillcucks. All day everyday.

Our money isn't real Leaf. The govt can collect 0 dollars in revenue and it could spend the way it has with no disruption. Why? Because the money is imaginary.

some leaves are good but not you evidently

wtf does 'giving more' actually mean? i think she means 'stealing less'

Whoa. That chart isn't misleading at all. Graduated marks in increments where the first and lowest one is more money than most families make in a year.... And it makes it look like only rich people are saving money? This clearly wasn't done intentionally and is a good faith attempt to portray the truth.... The sad thing is, the average dipshit down at the vape shop blowing on his douche flute, is gonna see this shit and go "BRO, LOOK, THE FUCKING RICH PEOPLE GET A BIG TAX CUT AND NOBODY ELSE GETS NOTHING BRO"... Fuck it, I'm moving to Poland.

Guy doesnt even watch chinese cartoons ugh

>This is why Republicans can't be trusted with money

Revenues are real.

math isnt your best subject is it?

The truth hurts. Trump's tax cuts are designed and engineered to benefit the top 1%, who are already insanely rich.You retarded cucks got played son.

says the retard who thinks that tax cuts for the rich pay for themselves with trickle down magic

looks like we need to stop giving niggers welfare

I win.

Wish they kept the Cut Cut Cut Act name for it.

time.com/5007611/trump-tax-plan-republican-reform/

The corporate tax cuts are the single most important thing to cut more than anyone a personal taxes

>How do central banks work?

Yes, but if the bottom 70% received all the tax break, more cars, houses and other big ticket items would really grow the economy. I'm a comfortably middle class old fag that is really starting to wonder how long we can keep this divide up. And if anyone says I'm a lefty, my reply is gas the kikes and hang the niggers.

Yeah corporate profits are at all time highs. So is the stock market. Goldman Sachs and Facebook totally need a tax cut.

Do u right wing retards ever realize how cucked you are?

xd people who make $25k a year dont pay taxes in the first place. actually no one making under $33k a year does. half the country pays nothing

the famil making $25,000/annum in your infographic wouldn't be paying hardly anythng at all in taxes, leaf

>what is not an argument

HEre comes Obamaleaf

well i make $300k a year and i dont think i should give dumb niggers like u any of my money to feed your nigglet kids. get a fucking job

>Yes, but if the bottom 70% received all the tax break, more cars, houses and other big ticket items would really grow the economy.

this guy gets it

Soros doesn't need tax cut to pay for his new mega yacht, no matter how hard Trump voters want to think so

Why do right wing retards think that means that Warren Buffett and George Soros need massive tax cuts?

Do you actually think tax money bennifits the country or something?

If you cut corporate tax by 15% that means 15% goes back into the econemy

That can very easily make companies stay in the us or choose to expand

>well i make $300k a year

no u dont

ur a retarded larper

>If you cut corporate tax by 15% that means 15% goes back into the econemy

my god ur cucked beyond repair

do u even realize corporations just take their money over seas because its cheaper than paying americas taxes and america actually ends up with less tax revenue overall? why the fuck would you raise a tax that nobody pays? are you a fucking idiot? perhaps you just hate small business owners

>what is the dot.com bubble

ok I've never really been in obamaleaf threads but seriously why do you argue so much on Sup Forums? Its not like any serious debates and things get done on here. Are you Justin trudeau by any chance?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA202
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

magaa

wait a minute shill

Even though they're already making record profits, ur so fucking cucked and retarded that u think corporations will suddenly stop using tax havens?

pfffft yea the only people complaining about this are jobless faggots like OP. i seriously hope leftists start committing mass suicide, you're the most miserable people in existence

why do you think george soros pays taxes in america in the first place retard?

Bush tax cut was basically a refund check to encourage spending. Not similar at all.

a right wing retard meme

Right wing retards were programmed to say "dot com" anytime someone brings up Clinton and they think they have an argument.

no

>Rich jews get large tax breaks to buy more mansions
>Average joe's get scraps and are told to be grateful

Fuck everything about that tax plan.

lmao
right wing retarts
rightists
communism will win
stormweenies
delusional
triggered
porky

here, i'm a shill now

Trump is cutting his taxes BIGLY

lol u retarded cucks got played so hard

Even if that image was true, and taking the tax cuts into consideration, the family on the left still pays .8% of the taxes the family on the right does. I'm willing to bet that the family on the left uses a disproportionately large amount of government subsidization relative to the family on the right as well so who is funding who?

What do you think companies do with that money you idiot?

lol Trump's tax cuts are literally Bush 2.0

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_tax_cuts

And I forgot:

BTFO
This

Give me some tips

they are tax dodgers already! jesus fucking christ how are you this dense? high taxes only hurts small business owners not corporations. 1% is anyone who makes more than a quarter million dollars. not everyone works at taco bell

What was wrong with the bush tax cuts?

dont' worry the scraps trickle down

hoard it u fucking retarded corporate shill

>Trump Bankrupting country
Debt increased from 10 billion over 200 years to 20 billion in 8 years.
Maybe Obama and the democrats are bankrupting the country.

Hey, leaf. You clearly don't understand how things work, so go worry about your men dying out instead.

They pissed away the Clinton surplus

Poor fuckers don't pay taxes anyway.
Gay chart

Enjoy watching you and your family bleed on November 4th.

lel imagine being as big of a loser as you nigger, i get it you couldn't get a good job and you suck at life so you have to drag everyone down with you. how about you just off yourself

And when he's wrong as shit about something he deflects and ignores and pretends it never happened.
Not a rational thinker, just an insane brain damaged kook.

the family on the left does the opposite of paying taxes. they leech off the government already. how can you pay less than $0?

Yes apple is sitting on 230 million dollars and not investing it

Kys

The government deserves no money

HOW THE FUCK IS 1 HUMBLE RED PILLED TRUTH TELLING OBAMA LEAF SUPPOSED TO BATTLE ALL THESE PAID SOROS BILLIONAIRE GLOBALIST CORPORATE SHILLKEKS?

Why? Just cuz I did a shill impersonation?

> work hard to make something of yourself, earn a lot of money as your reward
> government takes your money and gives it to people who do nothing except bitch at you for being successful

Really wangles my dangle

Load of shit. Our deficit is because entitlement spending is through the roof.

so high taxes = high growth?

makes total sense right

>t.retardedlarper

btw do you recognize any other words that shills use?

fuck yeah! this year i was planing on not taking all deductions so i can buy a house and i was worried about paying a fuck load of taxes. thanks trump for not raping me in the asshole like obama

forbes.com/sites/frederickallen/2012/07/23/super-rich-hide-21-trillion-offshore-study-says/#19ba85816ba6

this leaf gets it

This is why Republicans can't be trusted with money. They don't know that tax cuts reduce revenues.