What do you think is the appropriate punishment for Kevin Spacey?

What do you think is the appropriate punishment for Kevin Spacey?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/11/01/561363158/nprs-head-of-news-resigns-following-harassment-allegations?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=202801
freebeacon.com/politics/flashback-kevin-spacey-talks-friendship-bill-clinton/
gawker.com/265257/brett-ratner-donates-unparalleled-party-throwing-skills-to-clinton-campaign
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He should be locked in a room with annoying teenage boys, teenagers are so annoying.

He did nothing wrong

Make him have straight sex

Death.

Death

he fucks every dick on the face of the planet

death
a shame tho, I really liked his movies

Watch House of Cards after season 2 for the rest of his life.

>i just turned 20: the post

Get pozzed by Harvey weinstein

Ruin his best movie.
American beauty 2

sorry drumpfies, but kevin spacey is going to come out even further ahead than he was before when this is all said and done. Oh and don't worry about harvey, he's cured.

A fucking trial to start

he really does have a gay face

I like Kevin Spacey, I don't want him to be punished.

forced to blow the president on live TV

>What do you think is the appropriate punishment for Kevin Spacey

>Lester wakes up
>"Woah, how did I survive?"
>finds out his wife left him
>his daughter still hates him
>realizes he got a boner when Frank kissed him
>has a threesome with Frank and Ricky

>"HE DID SOMETHING 30 YEARS AGO!"
>No evidence

Punishment? nothing..

This is outstanding work and I'm taking a copy.

He's relatively tame in comparison to Weinstein and probably 90% of Hollywood so maybe just ruin his best film with a shite sequel like the other people said.

gonna need a slow walkthrough on this one
or a quick rundown, at least

D E A T H

No sweet boy ass for a week.

No...fuck that....two weeks!

Nothing
>14 year at a party at a part with molly and alcohol
>Lots of vindictive faggots who knew what they were getting into

Where were the parents? Who the fuck lets them out a night to party with adults? Spacy could have thought he was an adult.

fpbp

none, he tested a teenage boy in an adult party while he was 26 years old. he didn't push for more.

What's the punishment for a pussygrabber who is 90yo and in charge of the US and A grabbing 19 yo pussy? Is this not pedophilia?

>No evidence
Other than the victim coming forward and identifying his rapist, you mean. No evidence other than that.
And Spacey isn't running for president or something. It's not like there's a political motive to frame him.
And he hasn't denied it, which means he knows it can be proven.
AND WHO GIVES A FUCK IF IT WAS 30 YEARS AGO!!! A PEDOPHILE IS A PEDOPHILE!!!

I don't know, but I love how the Jew Dominoes keep falling over.

This could very well be the Hollywood Pedo Gate happening, unraveling.

Fingers crossed.

he should be forced to eat pussy until he gets pussy eating cancer like michael douglas

Rope

Has to act like someone other than Kevin Spacey in his next movie.

Death to any faggot and pedo.

Make him eat his own dick.

The same thing hitler got in “little nicky”

>Is this not pedophilia?
It is LITERALLY NOT pedophilia, you fucking retard.
Also every last fucking one of those claims has turned out to be total bullshit: Women who never went to the police, never mentioned anything through all the years of his fame and fortune up until the moment that it became political advantageous to Hillary Clinton to claim he harassed someone.
This is obvious bullshit to anyone except some brainless cock-sucking libtard like you.

putin disapproves

He'd enjoy that

Social ostracisation is all we've got. He'll never work again and is essentially under house arrest in his property the size of an autonomous country so it's like a forced retirement in which the retiree wins big time.
Ideally he'll punish himself by donating all of his wealth to victims of childhood sexual abuse and downgrading his economic status to 'unremarkable' and live out his days as a struggling pedo normie.

The same as for any other other lefty: the rope.

NPR too:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/11/01/561363158/nprs-head-of-news-resigns-following-harassment-allegations?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=202801

>NPR's Head Of News Resigns Following Harassment Allegations

Drag him behind a pickup truck until his head pops off.

the so called victimfaggot that accused him for something 30 years ago with no evidence just to hop on the ship and get some attention has to deepthroat Kevin's dick on live tv. Literally I want Kevin to wreck is face completely. Then have their wives/gfs cut their dicks to put them in their mouths. Then hang them from the on of the Hollywood letters in CA.

I fucking hate Hollywood and their dirty, degenerate tricks.

Federal prison. General pop.

Bog

>Other than the victim coming forward and identifying his rapist

Okay my turn: [well known person] raped me gif money pls.

I know youre trolling but still..

he was good in Se7en but I just can't empathize whit his character anymore after what he did

Force him to accept the fact that he is a bald, ugly, squishy-faced, untalented hack.

Nothing. Those boys, if the allegations are true, knew exactly what they were doing. They weren't fucking victims. If Spacey gets hung, so should all the little homos he bummed for taking part in the sordid activities.

>Can empathise with a man capable of heinous acts of degeneracy, the utter lowest untermensch who fell to comfortable nihilism
>Gets drunk and feels up a young twink
>One of these has drawn the line for a FUCKING LEAF

i think hes suffered enough.

wooosh

The only appropriate punishment for kiddie diddlers is castration. Make damn sure they can never do it again.

I would imagine a conviction would be a good place to start.

There's no way you can mistake a 14 year old for an adult, you dumb ass jew nigger kiddie diddler.

Does anyone notice all these sex perverts are friends of the Clintons?

freebeacon.com/politics/flashback-kevin-spacey-talks-friendship-bill-clinton/

I thought brits were supposed to understand sarcasm

Here's a two-fer. James Toback and Brett Ratner (who hosted) Young Hollywood Reception with Hillary Clinton

gawker.com/265257/brett-ratner-donates-unparalleled-party-throwing-skills-to-clinton-campaign

The Usual Suspects was his best movie......now known as The Usual Buttsex, wakka wakka

He should have to have sex with 75 year women. Once day for the rest of his life.

rape via old woman.

Well yes, without an oath it's not evidence.

He should have sex with Killary every day for the rest of his life. Even her corpse if he outlives her.

A full Penectomy.

my wife look like 12. big tits tho

You have been chewing on too much toffee

10 more seasons of getting cucked by his spoon-necked wife on House of Cards.

*le spic girl with giant tits pic*

Nothing, kids shouldn't be at parties that have drinking.

>Be 26
>Fuck a 14 year old while drunk
>Forget about it
>30 years later have it come back and haunt you
>Try to play it off, hoping that people will understand that you were drunk and unaware of what was happening.
>Admit that it probably happened because it probably did
>Say you regret it and that you’re sorry, but since there’s no reason to dwell on it you decide to just tell people you’re gay, hoping to be able to at least keep this on the down-low, while fully expecting that the kid’ll come for you either way
>See it all come crumbling down

I can sympathize with Spacey.

He has done things that would make jurors pass out and puke. He deserves death.

Well, he did admit that his homosexuality is a mental illness, so a few weeks in mental hospital, and then go back to make that tv show of his

He sucked a 14 year old’s dick. That’s literally just sleazy.

Fucked in the ass until his insides rupture. No, I'm not kidding or being "edgy". Predators like this deserve to have the exact same thing inflicted on them until they are no longer a threat, ever again, to anyone.

A pedophile doesn't just fuck up one person for life- they fuck up, in some way, every other person in their victim's life and cheat us out of who that person might have been. Friends, spouses, children, other family members, and it's often hereditary (repeating).

Is there any proof though?
I met Geoffrey Rush when I was pubescent, what's stopping me claiming he rimmed me behind a 7-eleven 12 years ago

It seems to be an easy way to get your 15 minutes is all

You’re projecting.

LEVITICUS 20:13

>the gay teenagers Spacey assaulted turned into gay men who took drugs, indulged in promiscuous sex, and struggled to form healthy relationships
>unlike normal well-adjusted gay men who take drugs, indulge in promiscuous sex, and struggle to form healthy relationships

Gay relationships are degenerous.

Death by deepthroat

What is a gay face? Never understood that is it different from numale face

Underrated post

Make him watch "Little Nicky" on an endless loop.

Public raep