Have you ever called a black person a nigger right Infront of his face?

Have you ever called a black person a nigger right Infront of his face?

The fact that you can't do that proves they're niggers

no why the fuck would i talk to a nigger?

No I don't want to get shot

>please do thing this so blacks can fulfill the stereotype of being low impulse control violent retards

What's the goal of this argument?

have you ever posted the same OP and same pic because the good threads make you upset ?

FPBP

yes nothing special they don't mind as long as they are not ashamed about their skin

I do almost every day. At least a few times a week I pull up next to a black walking down the street and scream "NIGGER" out my car window then drive away. Its hilarious seeing them chimp out and trying to chase the car as is they could catch it.

Honestly its great fun and I suggest everyone try it at least once.

Yes. He was shocked. And then he was bleeding. Not much time for anything else. Why?

rolling

>"Lol these baboons are gonna kill me over sticks and stones"

And that is how you perform a murder summoning spell

I'm a mulatto. I was once in a small house, buying weed with a white friend of mine. I was drunk as hell and said nigga several times. One of the several blacks there asked me why I said nigga so often. They seemed to want to confront me. I replied drunkenly "Because I never met my father". They were stunned and said nothing from then on.
After that I was pretty sly, using ebonics to meld into the social strata of niggerdom, and observed for quite some time. Eventually it became clear that half of my genes along with the entire black race was inferior, had inferior culture, sought inferior goals. I then sought self betterment through literature. I have shirked any attempts by blacks to look at me as a brother, and urged everyone I see as a friend to know that blacks are dangerous and violent children in adult bodies.

I suggest to all and everyone to enrich their lives with literature. The more you do, the more you will see the glaring and idiotic flaws in those who do not. One such culture relishes illiteracy, and that is the nigger.

I don't play with fire, user. I only tell them when they're about to die

Madelyn is absolutely perfect. Rolling.

Yeah I said wassup nigga to a black guy I worked with once. He didn't really care that much

There is a small convienience mart I visit on the way to work every morning for a cup of coffee. The man behind the counter is a black gentleman. Each day I arrive at the counter with my piping hot cup. I set it down. “Hiya massa dat be all massa?” The attendant says with a toothy niggerish grin. “Yes nigger” I say with a loud and robust shout. I throw him a few pennies and he scrambles to pick them up off the floor. I do this each day.

No. Racism is rude and bad manners is for niggers.

That does sound like a good time. For bonus points throw a cup of piss at them after you say it.

only like every day in high school
we used to drive into niggertown and beat up nogs for fun

R O L L

>halfbreed
>drugs
You don't belong here.

Her real name is Felice Fawn.

>janitor deletes this post but leaves thread up
confirmed that mods and jannies have been compromised. That was a test to see if they are watching. They truly don't care about Sup Forums