As a whole...

As a whole, are women becoming as autistic and socially reclusive as men in the modern era or is this a strictly male phenomenon?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/lywi.gr/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bitches fuck anyone and anything now. Wtf are you talking about? Reclusive? No they're the ones who initiate contact now.

Maybe, but talking to many girls on my campus its obvious that the majority are lacking social skills as bad as the males. Theyre online personas are great until they actually have to interact face to face..

Definitely not. A small fraction will always be that way but it's a male problem.

females were never civilized. their mind is primitive. they have no moral compass. they don't know the depth of mind or philosophical thought. they are not affected by the modern era - they are the most important influence of the modern era! i love females for their potential. but like almost everything in existence - there needs to be an artists to shape it into a form of beauty and perfection.

Why is this? I agree with you in every manner. Women can and never will be society shapers. They will never bring about civilization from the rubble and turmoil of the wilderness. I have NEVER encountered or talked with a female who is capable of viewing the world through the same lens as a male. They are incapable of it. Surely their brains must be different. Not meming honestly curious

t. kissless virgin

t. beta orbiter cuckold

>ancap memeflag
>a literal shit post
Not even surprised

>Bitches fuck anyone and anything now.
Then how come i'm a wizard?

>respond by using ad hominem instead of refuting his claims
You proved his point, roastie

Do not let those succubi drain your mana.
Stay stronk.

For nearly the same reason you won't find men giving birth. It's not in their nature.
Since this is a mental thing, you will sometimes have a female thinker, but the only one that comes to mind is Ayn Rand, and her philosophy seems to have stalled out.

80% of women sexually compete for the top 20% of men - basically, who can go faster from "hello" to "let's fuck", even if they never see the guy again. Still better than a bottom 80% man!

Most women in the top 80% are getting passed around by the top men and are getting up to 30,40,50 partners by their early 20s

Heh, don't worry. I'm far beyond caring about mundane stuff like that anymore.

Usually virgins put women on a pedestal and it's people who've had experience with them that truly despise them.

ROASTY
GETTING TOASTY

They are to the limit it is possible for them to be. Women are much more needing of social connection, and sexual dynamics between men and women arent the same, thirsty dudes everywhere

And none of them are having children because they're just hedonistic socialites who found out that sex doesn't cost money.

Lots of women I know have a cosy little circle of friend they never tire of snapchatting or putting up little faggoty pics on instagram or fbook.
It consists of the following
>Sexy halloween pic with zombie makeup or tits out
>Instagram pic of some quote
>Instagram pic of a coffee with a heart
>Endless snapchats
>Flicking through the endless thirst they get on tinder
>Posting retarded graphic stories on facebook about dogs that have cancer in their assholes
>Or a youtube channel on makeup tips
>Stalking men they think are interested in them or who once were
This is 9% of women

Pretty much. Western women will put prostitutes out of business. Once polygamy is legalized we'll have the top 20% of men having 5-6 wives, and the bottom 80% having to share ugly girls or settle for sex bots and VR.

It's just a hop skip and a jump from there to Islam. Polygamy is a female preference.

Women led the charge.

Charge of the Light Brigade maybe

>pray
Pray is talking with God. Prey is an animal that is being hunted.

How many women do you know who have zero friends? I know plenty of guys who had no real friends till they were 15-16 and were solitary playing games or shit. Girls are far more social than guys, and a lot less angry and competitive

typing fast. - do you have something constructive to add?

No, the charge into degeneracy. That was the whole point of third wave feminism. Just look what they did to my country.

Delete

Honestly most of my girl friends have zero friends. They have A LOT of 'competitors', but that's just how women see other women.

Rampant feminism in any society indirectly brings the majority of women back to harems.

80-20

>posting angsty russian instawhores to illustrate your point
pretending to be lonely depressed neets but with bewbs is their shtick m8
regular stacies aren't anything like that

i think it has something to do with taking risks and being responsible. males are active - females are passive. males need to think things thru - because they do stuff that affects others. also males hunting and going to war = males need to work in teams = they need to be honest and reliable. also they need to make tools for that reason. also they need empathy to understand how prey/enemies will react. i'm sure there are more factors.

HERE I CORRECTED IT FOR YOU - satisfied?

We just need to ban abortion and gay marriage.
We won't see polygamy in the US, women can't stand chads in the home. They want entirely transient relationships with chads. Fucking chad once and letting him run off like a street dog is the perfect situation for a woman, it simulates rape and she doesn't have to pic up after him. Women will continue trying to marry betas who will put up with being bossed around by the woman, and they'll just cheat on the betas with chads or force an open relationship so they can just get fucked whenever.
It's a huge problem because the chads will never really become fathers, and so they won't be role models for the new generation. Even if they cuck the betas and force them to raise their kids, they'll be a generation raised by cuck betas and mothers who don't give a shit about them.
Anyone who lives this way will not reproduce successfully, their children will not be healthy in the future. We all need to get money for a house and marry girls as young as possible.
Dominate them with money and life experience, get them pregnant, have like three kids, busy her with motherhood, if she wants to go be a whore after raising some kids then at least she will have lived out some period of life with purpose.

Because you're a fat greasy bastard who doesn't take care of himself
That or your face is deformed, in which case you should probably kill yourself as God as clearly abandoned you and your time on Earth will only end in more suffering

Not feminism per se, more like "if society doesn't enforce monogamy". Women prefer to be in a top man's harem than in a relationship with even an above average guy.

Stop worshipping biopussy

I wasn't trying to be aggressive. I thought that you might not have known the difference due to being German and English being somewhat retarded.

check'd

Women are becoming more like men period.

Thanks for noticing to obvious. Hey girls wearing cat tails and posting random images of yourself with "insipring quotes" is just as bad as being a cuck.

>We won't see polygamy in the US, women can't stand chads in the home.
that's what they said about every other taboo. It's happening.

>They want entirely transient relationships with chads.
No. They want to secure a relationship with Chad, but can't because they have to sexually compete with other women and there's still some vestiges of monogamy left. Provided that the welfare state can take care of them enough, I assure you that we will see Chad having 5-6 wives. The women might not even reproduce anyway, just stay on BC and be in Chad's harem. This is what already happens, so it will be formalized as time goes on.

>We all need to get money for a house and marry girls as young as possible.
Women aren't interested in you unless you are in the top 20%.

Better autistic than whore.

name/sauce?

the thing is unless they are extremely ugly they will always get attention and be invited to things by guys trying to get sex who actually have social lives. Even if they don't have a "friend group" there are people consistently trying to spend time with them

Who has time for fucking when there's a world to burn?

ofc. because me critizising the female nature is being gay. stop treating them as responsible human beings. they are clearly not. they need authoritarian father figures because they can't grow up. they need to be loved - as in real love not fucking whorshipped by cucks. but being cared for and lead by someone who has their best interest in mind. most males want them to drop their pants and they do the most humiliating things to get to that point. it's fucking pathetic. females only want to be able to respect the person they love so they can respect themselves for being loved back by that person.

not strictly a male phenomen, but men are more susceptible to this since the social engineering is targeting them.

Female autists are like shiny unicorn rare, but they do exist.

Women have always been autistic and socially reclusive. They rely on other people coming to them to start conversations and friendships.

>This is 9% of women
don't know why but this made me laugh really hard

Depends on location, but somewhat yes? Reclusive people are becoming more common in general because these are the people that see the outside world literally lighting itself on fire and want nothing to do with it.

stop posting gay cats you nigger

>tfw read boipussy instead

damn. you are right. shit. tfw too butthurt to recognize 2d superiority.

As a brother of 2 females, and a cousin of countless more. I can contest, women are and always have been autistic and dumb. They are so for a reason, Nesting and unconditional love requires a certain lack of inteligence to not get bored with it(and nesting is boring as fuck, thats why my cave looks like a pigsty). Hating women is the first step of truly understanding them

Dreamy anime and heroin addict. Ticking time bomb tbqhwyf

instagram.com/lywi.gr/

You must have the boipucci on your mind :^)

It's less than 20%, it's like 5%. Women fuck guys that make them horny. Thing about it is that most men are very bad at making women horny, and women don't really get horny on their own like men do. They're just not used to dealing with feeling aroused, so when men do get them aroused, women have a hard time controlling themselves

The Bolsheviks early on (the 1920s) experimented with rampant feminism and destruction of marriage laws etc., but it was such a disaster that they stopped that soon afterwards:

1. Pretty Peasant girls were flooding the cities and living in dozens with some wealthy guys
2. Peasant girls were getting pregnant by the few Alpha cads in the rural areas
3. Some men were marrying only some sturdy women for the harvest, afterwards instantly divorcing them and getting a hot lass right between harvests.
4. Unwanted pregnancies, single mothers and orphans exploded - back in those times that was sometimes a death sentence for the woman and the child.
5. Hordes of men (probably the majority of poor men in rural Russia) went completely without any woman and resorted either to crime or cut their lives short.

This created so much economic and social chaos (coupled with the already known factors) that they had to scrap the "sexual revolution" and reversed marriage laws to the old order. Completely unrestrained female hypergamy destroys the fabric of society faster than any men could.

Later on Feminism was even banned - When Women's Lib brochures landed in Russia in the 1970s and 80s, they were burned and forbidden.

>Women aren't competitive
Conner, stop. You have an entire generation of women in the West who want to beat men at being men.

To be fair, Russia was pretty poor at the time, so it's not surprising that you would see dozens of girls living with wealthy guys when they need resources. It's a bit of a different scenario here because girls in our society won't really want for anything - they'll just choose the guys who have the best genetic stock and live in harems. Similar scenario, but probably not quite as bad. But again, this is what happens with unchecked hypergamy.

What a shame, she(male) is pretty cute

she's an ugly std ridden sewer rat

she's a pure, beautiful lady.

>heroin addict
>pure beautiful lady
m8 she's probably had at least 100 dicks in her by now to pay for her habit. she's cute though

There are certainly women who are becoming reclusive and autistic

women are empty without sex, for men we are empty when we are not accomplishing things

>No they're the ones who initiate contact now.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no. If anything feminism has taught women to hate men even more and avoid all contact with them. Most women will refuse to even talk to you if you aren’t a Chad with male model looks and politician-tier charisma.

Y qt's like her have to use drugs.. :/

I just want to take her home give her a shower and get her cleaned up and show her the wonders of being my wife and a housewife. Itd be so perfect...

meant to reply to

No matter how similar to you (read: autistic) a girl is, she will absolutely 100% drop you the moment somebody more traditionally desirable than you shows any sort of interest.

Her time with you will be nothing more than training; an easy way to whittle down her antisocial tendencies, all mistakes and flaws forgiven in your ever-forgiving presence... it's only until she feels confident enough to test her skills at manipulation on someone she actually wants will you realize you were merely being used, as you made the fatal flaw of showing a woman that you are anything other than a greedy, imperial barbarian who will take her cunt and crush her opposition.

No amount of intellect or compassion in the world will save you from this fate. You're amassing qualities worth nothing to anybody. It's a universal truth, and always has been, that someone who has better genetics or more power (money) will always get their pick of the beta males' women. Never forget that these weak, useless creatures always flock to the top 10% of males, regardless of anything.

If you want women you need to become them. But then there's no reason to ever want a woman to begin with. They serve no purpose other than the hole between their legs.

Becoming? I've always been that way but I can't speak for other women because I lost touch with most of my friends after highschool. I just read exercise and take care of my family now. Nothing else has value.