Women can ruin am an's life with a simple accusation

>Women can ruin am an's life with a simple accusation
>yet, they're the oppressed ones

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Doesn't the fact that they can prove they are? Rape is so common in today's world that if a woman says a man raped her, everyone thinks "yeah that probably happened". Conversely, if a man says a woman raped him, no one believes him because it's not something that ever happens. See?

is that LAURA LOOMER

>Rape is so common in today's world
Good one, 6/10

No.

Women are a mystery.

One of the dumbest baits i have ever read. kys

Looks like JellyBean

just say you're a fag and ask for ACTUAL PROOF of the contrary nature. suddenly you're from "rape defamation needs no proof" to something way more in your favour.

true love (as we idealize it) can only exist between men anyway, turn it against them.

Loomer is a solid 2pts on a 10 scale uglier

Women are known to be liars. Over 50% of rape accusations are later recanted and admitted false. In anonymous surveys females report lying far more often than men. In studies women given testosterone steal and cheat less in games. I would never take a woman's word over a man on anything unless I had strong evidence and in that case I don't need her word. Women are full of shit liars and their false accusations don't mean shit to innocent people. Check out Trump. Did his life get ruined? Nope. Some fat Jew who really did it and doesn't deny it? Cry me a fucking river then gas yourself kike.

Alright, explain which part you think is wrong. Because women actually statistically demonstrably are far, far more likely to be raped or at least sexually assaulted/harassed/etc than men are.

Looked up what loomer looks like and I update this to 3

Because women lie and men get raped

It's not that they all want to ruin a man's life
they just want the option to

Rape ins't as common as you think and it's also not the violent type of rape everyone thinks of. It's usually two drunk, consenting adults who go to fuck, but then she backs out, but he persists.

Rape is usually two consenting adults who go to fuck and the next day she decides to withdraw her consent.

That too.

and you know that from being present at and after most rapes ? or from what data point ?

>or from what data point ?
Common sense, logic, reasoning. Oh wait, those are "toxic" now.

imgur com/gallery/BEjqM

TOXIC MASCULINITY

no whats toxic is having sacred cows and strongly held beliefs derived from you anecdotal evidence that you cant give any other evidence for.

Women cannot be trusted, ever. Here is my personal experience and then the backlash when I talked about it.
>Working at Halloween store
>We're almost closed
>Customer calls and asks if she can exchange a mask that was damaged
>Exchanges for even or greater item is acceptable
>She comes to the store
>She a gorgeous black woman who is wearing almost a string and nothing else
>Her tits are massive, each is bigger than my head
Her friend comes with her and she's pretty hot herself
>Already flustered
>We do the exchange and I'm avoiding looking at her massive boobs
>She tells me I look like her friend's boyfriend
>Really?
>Yeah, she has a thing for young guys
>I can feel my dick getting hard
>She asks if I have a girlfriend
>Is that why you're not looking in my eyes?
>Or at my tits?
>Or my hard nipples?
>She licks her lips
>I don't say anything because what the fuck do I say?
>She thanks me for the exchange and goes on her way

After talking about this, I got this as a response from a female.
>For real? If that really happened, then you seriously need to stop acting so friggen shifty when girls walk into your shop.
>Two young girls walk into the shop, one is scantily dressed. They see this "older" guy (to them anyway) trying to avert his eyes anywhere but on the one who is wearing very little. They decide to mess with the guy's head because they know it'll tie him up in knots. They were young, bratty, immature and having a giggle. She was not coming on to you... RELAX. Oh, and doing anything right then would have gotten you fired or God knows what else. You should be able to make better judgements. *rolleyes*
>I think you actually need to grow up, grow a pair and stop acting like a kid around women. As the server in the shop, you still should have been able to pretend to ignore how she was dressed at the very least. Look her in the eye and get them the damn mask. Had you done that, they wouldn't have decided to mess with you.

Men are fully capable of ruining women's lives just as easily, plus any real man can get a woman to back down. If you don't have the financial, influential, physical, or cyber power to get a woman to back off from a false rape allegation, then you're a weakling faggot anyway who deserves to be Jamal's cum receptacle in prison.

Men are not victims, and if you are, you're a cuck, simple as that.

just having the opposite opinions or beliefs of crazy people (SJWs) doesnt make you intelligent.

the more nuanced an answer people give to serious questions the more i listen.

more nuanced....

points to you sir

If women can go around accusing men will-nilly of rape, then men can assume all women are all whores. You might not like it, but it's not unfair.

problem?

Tell that to all the football players. Not to mention there is zero support for someone who was falsely accused of rape, whereas there are thousands of places for battered or raped women.

I honestly hope you get falsely accused just to see how you handle it.

The weak live in subjugation to the strong.

i might not like lieing but because other people are doing it i cant call you out... ok friend im not sure how a conversation can continue after that gem - also having your defining virtue as fairness instead of truth sounds allot like something a libshit would say

Disgusting roasties

Zero sympathy for niggerball players. Most of those Tyrones really did commit rape.

Hungary? grab a snickers

waxahatchee got hot

>Falling for the vaginal Jew.

>Rape is usually two consenting adults who go to fuck and the next day she decides to withdraw her consent.
/thread

Even so, the damage to reputation is lasting no matter how the legal situation plays out. It will keep coming up and you will keep having to explain the story, how it is false, how it was proven to be false, and so on.

Penalties for false report of assault/battery/rape need to be much stiffer. Women do this shit because they get away with it.

>and you know that from being present at and after most rapes ?

yes

That's what I was thinking

>men can ruin a woman's life with a single fist
>yet they never do

we have to uncuck ourselves

>yet they never do

Oh yes they do. Then they get arrested and have the book thrown at them full force.

This way of thinking is problematic. Replace women with Asian; add black before the word man; and replace rape with crime.

I had a co-worker who was trained to fight and never took shit from anyone. But he also said it was never ok to hit a woman and he would beat a man to death if he ever saw one striking a woman.

His ex basically fucked him over. I guess physical strength means nothing if you never use it correctly.

Looks like some kind of sci-fi alien hive mind monster.

ROASTIE ROOST

Bitch needs some Compound W.

Can someone explain to me how the woman in OPs pic went from youtuber making sounds for the ears to raging whore in less than 2 years?

>giving a shit about what they say
lmaoing @ ur lif

You know (((why))).

Fuck this gay earth.

But one can learn from it. Learn that women can never be trusted. They are quite literally parasites in human form. They will never speak truth to you, only lies that benefit them and them alone. I hate that I am attracted to them.

You can fix some of them. They'll follow you blindly

>rape isn't common
Why do you think Africa and India is so populated?

But they have be trained from birth, like a dog. If they weren't, well, you can't teach an old dog new tricks. The amusing thing is you can teach old dogs new tricks, but not women. They have to specially trained to be viable. The others, well, a bullet is the best cure.

what we are witness right now is the concentration of all power and wealth to the top. just like what happened monetarily after 08, it is happening socially now. The power with real power, the real rapist and killers will never be accused of anything, societies lies are becoming unraveled.

>a woman becomes a raging whore
>explain this

wat

Who would win?
>jacked mma dude
>the US judicial system

is he on pcp?

LISTEN AND BELIEVE, LISTEN AND BELIEVE, LISTEN AND BELIEVE, LISTEN AND BELIEVE, LISTEN AND BELIEVE, LISTEN AND BELIEVE, LISTEN AND BELIEVE, LISTEN AND BELIEVE, LISTEN AND BELIEVE, LISTEN AND BELIEVE, LISTEN AND BELIEVE, LISTEN AND BELIEVE, LISTEN AND BELIEVE,

That isn't the case.