Well that lasted less than a day on Sup Forums... so VERY cringe

Well that lasted less than a day on Sup Forums... so VERY cringe.

You shillin'

I'm not sure if you're shilling or not, but it's helping the cause either way, so have a bump and a you

here's your (you)

i hope you feel like you've accomplished something now

I mean seriously though? I’m literally rolling on the floor laughing right now. You’re telling me that THIS was the best you cock-eyed little spergs could come up with? When will you realize that we live in a new era. The white man is going extinct, and it’s BEAUTIFUL. For too long you have colonized, enslaved, raped, and pillaged the minorities of the world, and your comeuppance has finally arrived. Nobody wants you, nobody needs you. There’s nothing you can do that will change the public’s opinion, either. So why don’t you just give it up? Enjoy what what little time your pasty asses have left, and accept the inevitable.

You people are absolutely pathetic, I almost feel pity for you. Almost.

Sage

>"the movement is dead" over a troll campaign poster
thanks for validating its success newfriend, stay a while longer if you please

Monday's results weren't enough for you? Keep trying.

So if our time is over, and nothing will change this, why not launch all nukes and take everyone else with us? Come on shilly-O, you've got to come up with better b8 to get those Soros Shekels

W Whatcha doin rabbi?

fuck off you shekel grabbing faggot

>I mean seriously though? I’m literally rolling on the floor laughing right now. You’re telling me that THIS was the best you cock-eyed little spergs could come up with? When will you realize that we live in a new era. The white man is going extinct, and it’s BEAUTIFUL. For too long you have colonized, enslaved, raped, and pillaged the minorities of the world, and your comeuppance has finally arrived. Nobody wants you, nobody needs you. There’s nothing you can do that will change the public’s opinion, either. So why don’t you just give it up? Enjoy what what little time your pasty asses have left, and accept the inevitable.

I honestly hopes a war breaks out

The fact that you're openly declaring the movement is dead makes me want to go post some to piss you off.

Uh, what? Universities are losing their shit over these simple posters.

I'll put some up in Glebe

You are effectively fired for being literal.

>Sup Forums
where meme campaigns that don't include flag-snatching go to fail

Sage

butthurt lefty trying to shut the movement down.
Nice False Flag Faggot.

that image makes me so very happy.

Yes, Sup Forums had nothing to do with this. Pls blame Ebaumsworld.

According to....?

>autistic screeching
It's fucking hilarious actually; The fact that 5 simple words that are passive as all else, triggers the fuck out of people like you. The sheer lack of effort involved in achieving it is gold

yeah lets all go out and murder niggers so then we can go to prison and be murdered by niggers after being raped by niggers

awwww nice try sweetie

>pic
lol

Here is a Soros shekel
Shitposting on lamp posts and mailboxes is deffinately working.

sage

We shake the world with our gringe, sugartits.

How's it goin, Rabbi?

Not surprising. It was just more weaksauce "WHITES R VICTUMS TOO" bullshit done in the hopes it would "trigger liberals" (it didn't).

It's kvetching like this that lets me know shit is working.

Fuck off shill

YOU KNOW IT'S WORKING WHEN LEFTYKEKS AND KIKES ARE SEETHING. KEEP IT UP

IGNORE SLIDE THREADS
IGNORE SHAREBLUE THREADS

2 shekels deposited on your account.

Keep it coming shill. We'll be doing this all night long, I hope you brought backup.

If this is a real person I feel sorry for you. May the brain virus be swiftly dealt with as you eventually take the red pill. That, or die a blue haired ham beast. Godspeed.

lol

If cock eyed little spergs becomes my legacy, well, I must say I’m pretty okay with that

>lmfao at all these retards thinking this is actually not just a random faggot trolling you

sage

kike faggot

It's pretty great meme material, thank you for dissemenating it user.

Nope, not dead. I got a dollar back in change earlier today with the phrase written on it.

Bulldyke

poor you

Sage (((You)))

> mfw every single inventor and forwarder of electrical principles and theory was white

Why are niggers and shit skins so dumb? We haven’t controlled your countries in a century atleast and look what’s its done for you. Your countries are literally so fucking bad people run to white controlled countries.

Bring it you POS.

You’re not the boss of me
It’s
Ok
To
Be
White
Lives on

the actual state of left/pol/

Are you
>literally
?

The fact that there's one thread about it and 5 shill threads trying to change it or declare it dead says otherwise.

im in glebe too

Probably what faggots like you don't realize, is that the white man will bite back before he whimpers and dies. We bite hard. Harder than anyone else. So corner the dog, and you will feel its bite.

Also saged because you're a cock goblin queer

Might be dead to your faggot ass but it is still moving along elsewhere just fine.

The only one thats legit ok is the last one desu

HAHAHAHA so true!!

>so VERY cringe

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHA

far from dead, some frogs and i will post some today
>long live kekistan

you do realize that you are a white supremacist now just by looking at that poster?

Oy Vey! What will we ever do? Thanks for boosting our message shitskin.

>that THIS was the best you cock-eyed little spergs could come up with

Outed yourself as an outsider there pretty quick. Get with the hip new terminology on how we refer to each other shill. Would help ya blend in on the boards or spot us in real life.

>user comes on Sup Forums
>gets butthurt

SAD!

1/10

Because this shit was retarded and extremely embarrassing. Optics are everything and white nationalism and white activism will not be effective in this political climate. Change the climate and then try it but now is not the time. Don’t you think it’s kind of strange how BLM was funded by Soros NGOs, isn’t a racial civil war what he’s trying to start? Don’t you think that WLM might be part of the plan?

>unlike the last 1000 years, THIS time the white men will lose

lol keep dreaming nig

Friend,
It's
Okay
To
Be
White
You don't have to shill your entire life away

I mean seriously though? I’m literally rolling on the floor laughing right now. You’re telling me that THIS was the best you cock-eyed little spergs could come up with? When will you realize that we live in a new era. The white man is going extinct, and it’s BEAUTIFUL. For too long you have colonized, enslaved, raped, and pillaged the minorities of the world, and your comeuppance has finally arrived. Nobody wants you, nobody needs you. There’s nothing you can do that will change the public’s opinion, either. So why don’t you just give it up? Enjoy what what little time your pasty asses have left, and accept the inevitable.

first one too.

jews are the reason for 99% of the worlds problems.

thanks OP, capped for future use

>the movement
>he really took the fucking bait
kys

>I'm not sure if you're shilling or not,
Articles increasing instead of died out and you're not sure?

Im not a fucking shill. I just think you guys have been brainwashed the same way leftists are. Just in the opposite way. It’s not all racial politics, you guys are wasting your energy on things the powers that be want you to and ignoring things that you should be focusing on. Have some nuance

You do realize whites pay for everything nigger

>reverse shilling shilling

>t. angry brown guy

FUCK OFF KIKES

>All it takes is 5 words for shitskins to go haywire

WEW

>Im not a fucking shill
this is exactly what a shill would say

>1 post by this faggot
Come on

>post It's okay to be White betting on "leftists" to rage that it's not okay, media label it racist and hate, officials condemn it and looking to criminally prosecute.
>Response exactly as expected; "leftists" to rage that it's not okay, media label it racist and hate, officials condemn it and looking to criminally prosecute.
>"I just think you guys have been brainwashed the same way leftist are"
0/10

>tfw they are taking the entire bait

>Nobody wants you, nobody needs you.
so when you leave back to your shithole giving up the gibs?

IT'S
OK

You are either a devil's advocate or being a nigger. Either way, there's nothing wrong with being white. Nor will Browntown ever replace the numerous gleaming cities where whites are all moving together.

looks like the shareblue bot is broken

Sage shill threads.

ye goddamn right

they're really fucking themselves with this one

The way you type. I could actually imagine the gay lisp and tilting of your head as you smirk to yourself, eyes wide open.

>cock-eyed little spergs
>a negative

That's where you're wrong cunt. The more spergy, the more strong the counter culture is.
Take /r9k/ for example. It's less spergy than a few years ago. It's overrun by normies, women, gays and trannies. It has now lost all it's sting.

This entire situation was bait, you fool. We made an hilariously simply and otherwise innocuous statement, "it's okay to be white" and watched as you fools had a complete meltdown at the mere sentiment that white people are human.

And you can't even see what we did. You think this was a failure because you think this was a propaganda campaign. Sugartits, all we were doing was trying to get you spill your spaghetti out in public so everyone can see you for what you really are.

Fucking faggot newfriend

We're just enjoying the freshest pasta available

Lurk moar

If the shills are pissing you off (you're a newfag) but if you want a less SHITTED experience, come to the official discord with the ideafag and the original OP::

vAAjsz

Enjoy living in a world without free shit from whitey. Ask the niggers in Africa what it’s like.