The Real Followers Of Jesus Are Christ Like

Why are republicans so unlike Christ? Are the republicans in legion with Satan?

>WWJD

Other urls found in this thread:

epistle.us/hbarticles/saulinsultdaveloseit2.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ObqN9c9Jro0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-1HymVgjCZQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=atcpFOR8HHE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes.

there are fewer, more-correct, statements, in this world

>claims to believe in separation of church and state
>WWJD

total horse shit

Jesus didn't have to deal with niggers.

Outcasts like lepers and widows? Sure. Those who were homeless because of blindness, deafness or illness? You bet. Niggers who leech off your hard-earned dollar so they can get a forty and later rob from an innocent woman on the way home? HELL NO.

No it's not
Luke 12:49

Shut up, sodomite.

A lot of people have this idea that voting to have a government force all of its citizens to do something is the moral equivalent of doing that thing themselves

Republicans have always been more charitable than Democrats, they just have different ideas about the role of government

ive seen that pic many times. responded to it and in many threads many times. just had an entire thread on this. of course. see my next reply. i have things i need to be doing and hopefully somebody will take up my steed in my stead
grabbem hi "fags" take my vaginas

>American flag
>Written by Walsh, a republican trumptard protescuck
>JESUS IS WHITE AND REDPILLED

Lmao inbred imbecile.

never forget

all crusader flags are closet flaggots or israelis

>Catalonia

he spoke of your nationalism in a religious light. all you can do is nationalism

You forgot
>Whip the jews

true

just fuck your mom like youve been doing forever and ever. what in the fuck is so contradictory about what i said? dont answer. or answer. im gone i despise you

no republicucks here so...

liar or retarded pussynose? pick one

Because they sacrificed virtue, kindness, honor and respect for selfishness in supporting Israel and the Jews despite all their heinous acts since God said it would get them into heaven. Christ cucks are honestly some of the most selfish, virtue signaling and immoral people you’ll ever meet.
>inb4 hurr durr fedora

Go out and meet some baptists, evangelicals, Mormons or Catholics. You’ll understand.

God divorced Israel for being a skank. The idolatries and blasphemies on here are just too easy to do. My country has anti blasphemy laws. That's all you guys ever do. Can't do it

>Says it has better things to do than respond
>Continues to respond

mind your own fucking business

How to argue like a child 101.

jesus fed the hungry and healed the sick using miracles. i dont see any miracles from the democrats. all i see is them talking about how great foreigners are.

>block equality rights
wtf does that even mean?

>Feed the hungry with other people's money
>Care of the sick with other people's money
>Shelter the homeless with other people's money
>Loving everyone means passing laws to restrict other people (which requires using other people's money)

>not even 20 replies in and some faggot has derailed the whole thread

you think you know what degeneracy is. you value youth too much. for bad reasons. you made it all and try to pass the buck onto some easy targets because youre babies. adam. eve. serpent. any sane person reads that. whether an apple. or sex. and thinks "fuck them i dont want to do that". and another gay was born

What the real followers of judaism are like

but theyre fake tho

oh, I remember you now, you're that Canadian who thinks David and Johnathan were faggots because you're schizophrenic.

Doesn't make sense.
Republicans are more likely to voluntarily give food or shelter to the poor. Democrats just figure the state takes care of it. The main difference is that republicans would expect the poor to eventually stand on their own feet, while democrats don't care if people get stuck in a vicious circle of handouts.
You need to look at this on the long term.

read the original languages. use concordances. read the concordant literal version. brb. and read this. then tell me why it's schizo and what is schizo. epistle.us/hbarticles/saulinsultdaveloseit2.html

What the fuck are you rambling on about, sodomite? Is your syphilis-ridden brain causing you some problems?

fuck the brb. enjoy your six posts. there are reasons you lash out. no need to get into them. ciao

Helping the others should be a choice, not an obligation, removing the choice from the equation you make men's mortal life meaningless.

Thessalonians 3:10King James Version (KJV)
10 For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.

2 Corinthians 9:7
Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.

Same as top one really. Most people are homeless because they won't work. If you don't give them food then they need to get a job.

Matthew 7:13-14King James Version (KJV)
13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Retard

earn your way into paradise, kill a faggot today

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

worshipping reptiles
youre a female demon in a female's "religion" controlling a ouija board like a "lilith" board. for females

sodomite

we live in the hands of an angry god

everybody sins in this manner now. and extremely. what youre doing right now. most have lost the glint or connection or power of Christ and then complain everybody has become an "animal" and are clearly miserable. dont forget to shit out 9500 more goyim though. we need cows. we dont do manual labour. we trample jerusalem as GENTILES. but. y'know. muh goyim n sheit. all you do is sense people who stand up to you and call them every potential weakness that you already are

reprobate

already answered all these. you make what i say only more evident. im wasting my life on here castin pearls before serial killers but might as well when the light is shone, no? here's a nice hymn. listen to the ending lyrics. and try not to have a giant anti gay period. m.youtube.com/watch?v=ObqN9c9Jro0

Paul apostle is best apostle.

most jewy

faggot

>holds up many movements of ballsless faggots himself included
fungus huffer

gay

fixed that for you faggot

>not breathing in yeast infection periods
>muh gay seal
sweet. no cannibal nephilims either. who killed those "guys" that you made, again, like he was supposed to and you didnt? david. a bisexual :)

unbiblical

Fudgepacker

mofo

It isn't the government's job to be Jesus, you twit.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

48 Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?

49 Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me.

50 And I seek not mine own glory: there is one that seeketh and judgeth.

51 Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.

52 Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death.

53 Art thou greater than our father Abraham, which is dead? and the prophets are dead: whom makest thou thyself?

54 Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God:

55 Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying.

56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.

57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?

58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

>unironic flag
You need less obvious tactics, faggot

>maybe like 144,000 believe in serpent seed worldwide?
>calls me serpent seed
what defiles the 144K? and why would that be the case? hrm?

Bum bandit

Because we're not God?

original cuck. it explains why Based Christ. except based is a bad word in bible and a meme like anything else on here. had NOTHING to do with vaginas. in every way possible. hence the heresy about His having "borne" children. hilarious

Why do you slander Isa, the penultimate prophet and messenger of Allah? Why are you so Islamophobic?
01001001 00100111 01101101 00100000 01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01001100 01100101 01100110 01110100 01101001 01110011 01110100 00101110 00100000 01000110 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01001001 01110011 01101100 01100001 01101101 00101110

Two men can't make a baby. Go gurgle sperm somewhere else you disgusting rat.

ew gross im herod because im cain and i fear gays for slaughtering me because i do those same things "maybe" to them and to everybody else. you sound like Sarah making Hagar be sad for reproducing with Abraham. at least sound like abraham when you do it. you dont. tell what you just said to a modern person who also matches all this stuff. ronaldo. or to ruth and naomi and so much else you dont even deserve to have any decent in depth replies. you are not to make fun of widows or the barren and they outbreed you and surrogate moms LOVE gay men. they attest to them. and there are even MORE ways to make babby. All given by God. clearly not to you. you dont do shit when you make children. turkey. basters. some of the new methods are only for men for "some" reason. just like anything else i could say that's been going just awesome for my people and not for you. the faggot try hards

No. Not a fag. I just need a better GOP.

Your posts are the ramblings of a pozzed madman. Modern science has allowed you the children you wish to abuse where genetics had denied you them. Your line is unnatural and unholy which is why you must turn to man's creations to birth new life into the world.

Out of topic. user is talking about lack of charity and compassion. Not about avoiding confrontation.

>Cut food stamp benefits
Forced charity is not charity.

>Gut affordable healthcare
Health insurance is not a right. Anyone can go to the emergency room and receive care at any time regardless of their inability to pay. Even illegal immigrants.

>demonize the homeless
lolwut

>block equality rights
to whom? homosexuals? Trannies? Those seeking abortion? You know what the bible says about those things right?

“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.
For I have come to turn
“‘a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law
a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’

“Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me.
Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.

>dude love everyone lmao
>dude just be peace and turn le cheek

>never forget
Why do you post a picture from a jewish talmudvision network as if it's telling the truth?

it's always phrased the same and comes across like it's being said for the sake of being said. what, man's creations? i pic words for reasons. i said man doesnt do anything but bad or weird shit when he makes baby your way. sarah was barren. we go outside the marriage to make babby this is fine. not for me though. this is "man made". just because only we have also man made things. like truvada. doesnt mean there's no other kinds. i just told you what not to make fun of and you still do it

>some christian
some liberal would.

He didn't physically hurt anybody there

The law that say that homesexual need to be put to death are perfect , clearly a lefty :)

this needs to be carved on the moon

Filty sodomites tanks , I am not even Protestant

Kill yourself?

youre drunk though

I've told them before that Christianity is a leftist shit, but they won't believe me.

>post number
>muh orthodoxy muh pedophilic president

In legion with Satan? You (((guys))) really going to try to sell the Trump is anti-christ meme this late in the game?

TOP FUCKING KE - EXPLOOOOOOSION!!!

Discuss

pfft. that's nothing. check this out. m.youtube.com/watch?v=-1HymVgjCZQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=atcpFOR8HHE

god damn megameme is such trash she makes me sickened

SHUT UP CAT MAN

Jesus once said that you must feed the poor and the needy, unless they don't try to get to where they don't need to be fed by you, in which case let them starve. The current US welfare is the opposite, where being poor and needy is better than getting a job.

That's why repubs are against that shit: it doesn't work at all

just checking to see if this was posted
keep up the good work

>a literal two swords will conquer Rome and has nothing to do with fulfilling prophecies
Even the swords in the families thing seems to be misinterpreted in here. I notice that guy who called me a schizo has fucked off

>feed the hungry
He's implore them to help themselves first so they can feed themselves by their own means

>care for the sick
Well He actually didn't care for any sick in the Bible, He cured them immediately if they believed He was the son of God. He actually turned away non-believers who were sick and did not cure them.

>shelter the homeless
He never did this in the Bible.

>love everyone
Actually He was rather aggressive and 'real' with a lot of people, and to love someone is to always help others achieve the highest good that can be obtained in spite of personal feelings about what must be done. Therefor love has very little 'emotion' or 'sentiment' about it

1/10 bait. Honestly I thought you could do better.

I too ignore sodomite orders. Are you that crazy canadian faggot?

Neither one is the real Jesus. Your pic implies Jesus getting involved in government to do those. When Jesus was met by an actual politician, Pilot, he was asked about his role among all the other politicians of the earth with "Are you a King?" Jesus answered:

>(John 18:36) ...“My kingdom is no part of this world. If my kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be delivered up to the Jews. But, as it is, my kingdom is not from this source.”

This is Jesus and God's attitude towards his followers living in the world back then and today.

>(John 17:16) They are no part of the world, just as I am no part of the world.

>(John 15:19) If YOU were part of the world, the world would be fond of what is its own. Now because YOU are no part of the world, but I have chosen YOU out of the world, on this account the world hates YOU.

>(James 4:4) Adulteresses, do YOU not know that the friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever, therefore, wants to be a friend of the world is constituting himself an enemy of God.

>(1 John 2:15) Do not be loving either the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him;

>(Romans 12:2) And quit being fashioned after this system of things, but be transformed by making YOUR mind over, that YOU may prove to yourselves the good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

So you are not supposed to be involved with this world's affair at all. Here's why:

CONTINUED

he cured lepers. nobody touched lepers. he raised the dead. some say He endorsed slavery. lies. was His talking about a shitty slave owner. the canaanite woman. that only jews can be saved. lies. had to do with her faith. that teach a man to fish has only to do with teaching people how to learn about Christ. and nothing to do with actual food that goes in your stomach. and what about the taxes thing? in light of your as-usual taxes abominable plan you just released. it doesnt much tie into the ethos of "pay your taxes" either. rich men thru eyes of needles as camels i take literally. some start talking about gates. aready got a guy in here claiming the narrow path is a right wing only thing. rich people are not supported on the left. the meek shall inherit. trump is arrogant af. doesnt even ask forgiveness. he said the terrorist guy from NYC should die. was there blood? well sir. he said he could grab them. which is sodomy. because rapey mexicans. who will pay for the nowall and didnt. and that he could shoot somebody on fifth avenue and not lose any votes. that is not meek. it sounds like the very comments he says about other people

So you are not supposed to be involved with this world's affair at all. Here's why:

>1 John 5:19 - 19 We know we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the [power of the] wicked one.

>Ephesians 2:2 - , , 2 in which YOU at one time walked according to the system of things of this world, according to the ruler of the authority of the air, the spirit that now operates in the sons of disobedience.

>John 16:10,11 - 10 then concerning righteousness, because I am going to the Father and YOU will behold me no longer; 11 then concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world has been judged.

>John 14:29, 30 - 29 So now I have told YOU before it occurs, in order that, when it does occur, YOU may believe. 30 I shall not speak much with YOU anymore, for the ruler of the world is coming. And he has no hold on me,

>John 12:30, 31 - ” 30 In answer Jesus said: “This voice has occurred, not for my sake, but for YOUR sakes. 31 Now there is a judging of this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out.

>Luke 4:5-7 - 5 So he brought him up and showed him all the kingdoms of the inhabited earth in an instant of time; 6 and the Devil said to him: “I will give you all this authority and the glory of them, because it has been delivered to me, and to whomever I wish I give it. 7 You, therefore, if you do an act of worship before me, it will all be yours.”

>(2 Corinthians 4:4) among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through.

The devil is the true ruler of the entire world. Not God and not Jesus. All politicians, parties, regimes, corporations, and religions answer to him. You are not supposed to try to change the world. That would make you enemies with God and allies with Satan.

This is completely taken out of context in order to create the narrative that Christians should be involved in politics and war. No, they are not because of this.There's a reason the OP of that picture avoids all these verses. Jesus and his followers are not to get involved in political affairs nor be loyal to countries because according to Jesus and God the world is ruled by Satan himself. Any involvement with politics and making oneself an enemy of God.

>they insist that Jesus was a nice man, and that He never would have done anything to upset people.
Jesus calls Herod a "fox" but it didn't mean sly or cunning like it does today. He also uses the feminine pronoun Αλώπηξ. He basically calls Herod a bitch at one point.