Can we get one of these threads going?

Can we get one of these threads going?

IT'S CALLED PICARDíA YOU FUCKING CASUALS !!!!!!!!!!!111

Yeah because light bulb regulation was the problem, not the lots and lots of rape.

Ancapballs are best

ayy

>buy a cold Pepsi(tm)
>accidentally cross the street
>forget its Coca-Cola financed territory
>death squad jumps out of an ally way and kills me for violating the NAP

what is the origin of the thumbs up smiler

newfag

Some Afro-Carribean website used it for memes in Spanish.

I miss /mlpol/

Are ancaps honestly this retarded? I don't even know what it is.

The ideology is retarded.

>Muh free market
>Muh NAP
Yes they are

The memes prove how fucking flawed the system is.

ancap memeballs are just stupid jokes about taking the idea of complete freedom of exchange to the extreme and making up convoluted stories about throwing recreational McNukes at your neighbours because the army of toddler suicide-bombers he purcheased stepped over an inch of your lawn and violated the NAP.
Ancaps usually just don't realize how unrealistic their ideology is. They are just libertarians who don't want any limitation at all and think the ideas fueling libertarian philosophies would logically lead to a form of anarchy, which they don't.

... and these are the beliefs of grown people? Or is this limited to some teenagers or something? I just googled it and besides the utter word salad used to define it, it literally seems like the satire of a satire of a satire of an ideological system.

I always assumed it was just libertarians doing it for the memes

>and these are the beliefs of grown people?
Of very few grown people, really. Anarchists aren't really that common, and ancaps are rare among them.
And yes, a sizeable amount of anarchists overall are just very new to political philosophies and like the very clear ideas of anarchy. It's pretty easy to understand a system that works on absolute versions of its principles and exist as pure untarnished concepts.

You could call it satire of the idea of 'give me freedom or give me death'

>I have no idea what anarcho capitalism even is but I base my views on it from shitty memes

Why are you people so fucking stupid?
Kill yourself if you're going to be this willingly ignorant.

Well the thing is, Proudhon and the other French anarchist [pseudo]intellectuals went to great lengths to expand and define anarchy, but sadly they all came up very short, in fact so short that the world's gayest and stupidest man Karl Marx absolutely obliterated anarchist intellect in "poverty of philosophy".

The fact that anything at all is stemming from this broken ideology is kind of a point on its own.

More like 'give me convenience or give me death' right?

Personal favourite.

Snuffalufagus!

bastiat destroyed proudhon in debates.

Libertarians win again

I love it.
You leave the EU and everyone's like "yaaay! A huge victory! You threw off the european tyranny!"

Then within a week its "LOL you are faggots for leaving"

Speaking of Proudhon:

>Jews. Write an article against this race that poisons everything by sticking its nose into everything without ever mixing with any other people. Demand its expulsion from France with the exception of those individuals married to French women. Abolish synagogues and not admit them to any employment. Demand its expulsion Finally, pursue the abolition of this religion. It’s not without cause that the Christians called them deicides. The Jew is the enemy of humankind. They must be sent back to Asia or be exterminated. H. Heine, A. Weill, and others are nothing but secret spies ; Rothschild, Crémieux, Marx, Fould, wicked, bilious, envious, bitter, etc. etc. beings who hate us. The Jew must disappear by steel or by fusion or by expulsion. Tolerate the elderly who no longer have children. Work to be done – What the peoples of the Middle Ages hated instinctively I hate upon reflection and irrevocably. The hatred of the Jew like the hatred of the English should be our first article of political faith. Moreover, the abolition of Judaism will come with the abolition of other religions. Begin by not allocating funds to the clergy and leaving this to religious offerings. – And then, a short while later, abolish the religion.

Busted my sides

Proudhon was a commie kike and bastiat destroyed him

Oh no, I'm not saying he was a total dead end, just his attempt to define anarchy economically rather than sticking to defining it socially and politically.

Anyone got the transhumanism following ancap and anprim following ancom?

Oh, I don't give a shit what either of you meant or think. I just like the quote.

This isn't even the problem with Ancap-ism, because after the first time you pull this people would stop talking to you. The problem is that capitalism works based off of competition but without any form of anti-trust, someone would eventually win and now you've just got a despotic state.

lmao!

appreciate your contribution, but you seem to not understand POLBALL. Are you 12 years old?

saved