Jordan Peterson is on the H3H3 podcast, live right now, if people are interested. Talking about Hugh Mungus atm;

Jordan Peterson is on the H3H3 podcast, live right now, if people are interested. Talking about Hugh Mungus atm;

go dot com twitch dot com tv/h3h3productions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RIB05YeMiW8&t=5s
hooktube.com/watch?v=RIB05YeMiW8&t=5s
youtube.com/watch?v=v-hIVnmUdXM
youtube.com/watch?v=gvICR8Evl9E
youtube.com/watch?v=jgNDA_Z2H0U
youtube.com/watch?v=Wq2_k67VlL8
youtube.com/watch?v=SJUEZV6LqiU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

feminism is truly evil

Yeah sure i'll watch a kike.

Idol worship is a terrible crime against God.

HE IS REDPILLING 15,000 PEOPLE RIGHT NOW

Yameteeeeer

This shit is pre-recorded. And chat is in subscribers mode. So you cannot go there and meme.

Few things I’m less interested in than third rate academics at the bottom of their field

When's Ethan gonna have Sam Hyde on?

>tfw it started with peterson taking a big fat vape

>tfw peterson namedropped kekistanis and some h3h3 mods used pepe emotes

ethan is too much of a sjw to have sam on

My hopes, at least he might make someone think. Fuck people are salty tonight, third rate academics get the fuck outta here.

what is this crap; you niggers said peterson was on

Its an ad break

youtube.com/watch?v=RIB05YeMiW8&t=5s
hooktube.com/watch?v=RIB05YeMiW8&t=5s

HES NOT A CHRISTIAN

>kike e-celeb worship
Top fucking kek, back to plebbit you go.

Wow $Than is so funny
why do the jews force him to shill?

He is really dehydrated look at those lips.

Fuckin serious?

did peterson get a fashy haircut?

Yeah I obviously made this thread to inform people that fucking ethan klein is on twitch, god fucking damnit you dense fuck

Hila saying she could find better enemies than Jordan!!!

Hila with the enemy list. SHEEEEEIIIT.
>RUN

>have guest on that knows a lot about politics
>"Let's not talk about politics, let's talk about memes :^)"

Why the fuck does anyone watch h3h3? He used to be some kike version of Ray William and now he's like an even shittier joe rogan

nice meme haircut

I'm not subbed and I'm able to watch it

Humongous WHAT

Saw a thread last night asking for similar people to Peterson that died before I could respond. Dont know if she was mentioned, but you guys should look into Camille Paglia and her video with Peterson. Really great stuff, especially her thought on the nature of art

youtube.com/watch?v=v-hIVnmUdXM

I dont know if Im just growing up or something, but Im so sick and tired of all those other meme tier alt-right youtubers and need something of actual substance.

who is on who's podcast?
Fuck off you underage kekistani fags, nobody cares about your let's players.

Your clip said its the exact opposite of that

His interviewing is dreadful. I like Peterson but will not watch that video

Newfag Krautcuck.

Sam is one of his biggest inspirations. The only reason I could see him not doing it is because they're both Jewish and they might think Sam is legit antisemitic

HOW DARE YOU HAVE AN OPINION

have an opinion
>get put on Hila's List

Yeah I agree, this isn't very good, sadly enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=gvICR8Evl9E

>JP's racist haircut

>how does he keep doing it better

>He's literally rubbing Hitler in those 2 kikes faces

Full blown Nazi discussion going on rn.
Get in here.

Peterson talks so much though you'll probably forget there's a jew in the room.

Get in here guys.

Jews get off on being hated though. Those kikes are probably erect.

This is actually turning out to be interesting after all, talking about Hitler and the Germans in a whole different way than people are used to.

>Jordan goes on a podcast with 2 Jews
>literally spends the whole time talking about how great Hitler was
I didn't think I could love this man anymore

Yes

So many sheeple getting brainwashed on this stream rn. Triggered.

>how great Hitler was

Serious question, why do nazi worshippers pretend that Peterson speaks about how great Hitler was?

>shilling for his personality test

I like this guy. Helluva better role model than other assholes out there.

I'm annoyed they didn't challenge him on the fucking psychopath being successful shit. He claims that it doesn't last but Disney as a company is over 100 years old and shows no signs of stopping. There's plenty of giant corporations that wont be going away any time soon and act in completely disgraceful manners but Peterson just ignores it outright and these dopes aren't smart enough to call him out on that shit.

I'm not sure if you're a shill or just retarded.

How could they? Sam Hyde LOVES Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=jgNDA_Z2H0U

I think he was just trying to make a joke. You know, those things that make people laugh.

That's right! Sam thinks Jews rock, but for some reason people thought that he was being ironic with that video.

Anyone who says the hitler words are instantly banned.

>they might think Sam is legit antisemitic
he is

fuck I hate that jew in the ball cap I hope Jordan rekts him

please explain

Ethan said on his podcast that he doesn't like Sam Hyde, despite ripping him off.

OP your fucking link doesn't work, you piece of shit.
>inb4 durrr delete spaces
Yes, I've already done all that shit. Still not working.

That's because Sammy boy doesn't like Ethan

That is one of the most bitter black pills to swallow. That nature, by its amorality, greatly favor sociopaths and psychopaths as long as their % of the population doesn't grow beyond a certain point. The rest of us are cattle to them, and we can't fight back because to kill them would take being one of them.

Nah, he said he's a fan.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wq2_k67VlL8

>So jewish that you start a podcast to get free therapy from world renowned psychologist.

There's a vid on yt of him getting asked about having Sam on the show and you can see both Ethan and Hila physically recoil in discomfort. Pretty funny senpai check it out. Also, why would Ethan have the guy he stole from on his show?

youtube.com/watch?v=SJUEZV6LqiU

Yeah sorry I dont watch Jews who clearly are hypocrites and are personally pro white genocide

There are so many goddamn faggots in this chat that think they know better than Peterson and are making fun of him.
I FUCKING HATE TWITCH. FUCKING CANCEROUS PIECE OF SHIT COMMUNITY.

LOL WTF? Is that really Spencer

Ethan Klein’s humor “brand” of opportunistic masochistic role-playing is merely a result of him opting out of whatever it is that truly drives his humor. Either he’s selling himself short, or he operates in dissociation with his true views, in order to sustain a suspended state of role-playing fantasy, through which he can walk fences being both PC and edgy. It’s as if he has no real views.

same thing here. Fucking gay!

well its over
thoughts?

Thought it was decent. I'll take as much JP as I can get. Probably going to watch it again since I missed parts of it.

it wasn't really an interview it was just Jordan giving a lecture for 2 hours with the two hosts mumbling in agreement every 20 seconds but then again I doubt they would have much of value to add to the conversation

Jordan just used them from self promotion and exposure which is fine

man he's turning out to be a pretty gutless person that ive watched his shit a bunch now

he's come up with a scam personality test too now

Sam is completely chill about that matter too and diplomatic and Ethan goes and badmouths him

Ethan is a super jew faggot

well it is hard to keep with a guy like that, even Rogan and he is a interrupting ass (not bad for interviewer) and opinionated (very bad for interviewer) stuggled with him. This is why he had him with someone else next time (very clever for an interviewer).

Jordan did shill his shit hard tho.
i don't know how much i should listen to him and how much should ill be wary of his scamy tactics sometimes.

shit man, i have same feeling about that
fuck i have dreams about that

there is something off and i can't put a finger on it and well if i can trust guy like that i don't know who i can trust anymore so it hurts like a fucking knife in guts when i think about that

>being interested in someones ideas means you worship him and its a sin
is that why christfag avoid thinking?

I can't listen to Camille Paglia talk, 'nngkay, whenever I hear her she reminds me of Quentin Tarantino, 'nngkay, a'right, when he first put this video up I only managed to get maybe 20mins into it, I'm willing to give it another try, but it's going to be painful, 'nngkay.

She doesn't talk to much there.

You're going to be hit hard if you place your full faith in people. They're not perfect.

>he's come up with a scam personality test too now

true, i bought one of the tests, and it basically told me i was a cuck