"Do You Need To Phone A Friend For Help" Sarah Sanders

"Do You Need To Phone A Friend For Help" Sarah Sanders Roasts MSNBC Reporter

youtu.be/nvA65x-YNC4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SUztt0dBn0A&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cute, lovely girl.

Dats the smile that reminds you uglies have feelings too and then you feel bad

Love her. As cool as Spicey was, he simply couldn't live up to his own name. This bitch puts him to shame absolutely every time she speaks.

Her ace in the hole is that she's ugly. She's untouchable by the press because of that.

>Aye Gwuess
I'd put it in her butt.

She's even cooler than Spicer. She's just a wrecking ball (looks like one, too)

>big girl with great smarts and good sense of humor, would totally make you food and snuggle with you on cold winter nights keeping you warm

would wife

Are you blind?

>Sarah Sanders Roasts MSNBC Reporter
This sasquatch couldnt roast a marshmallow

Would waifu even tho she's a brown eyed amerimongrel

Talking shit on Nathan Bedford Forrest. What an asshole.

Trained by the grand Master

>Normies don't know bout my Swamp Fox

I'm calling Americas first female prez.

Seriously? She's a fucking retard. She puts her foot in her mouth in every conference and gives the press ammo. Yesterday she decided to say that the terrorist was an enemy combatant off the cuff.

She's ugly and overweight..........it's actually kind of brilliant making her press secretary because the liberal media can't be nasty with her like they could an attractive woman. She's better than Spicer but please stop acting like she's desirable, because she's a fucking land whale.

dont forget her googly eye.

Trump is a genius.

They warm in winter and shade in summer.

I like her.

He was working for ISIS so he was an enemy combatant

And somehow in spite of all that she carries it off in such a way that being a monstrosity look pretty in its own way.

Love this woman so damn much.

This. She's female, fat and unattractive. Ideally she'd also be black and transgender but she seems to do fine

They should have given her a peg leg, too. The more fucked up looking, the better. Shit, I bet she's one acid attack away from having the Jew reporters lay down and let her walk to the podium on their backs.

the sass is a turn on. i cant be alone in this right?

You're not alone.

It totally is. She does a good job balancing not taking any mess, having a quick sharp tongue, and keeping things good-natured.

I love how much of a bitch she is. She serves it up on ice day in, day out.

I lub her

I'm old enough to remember when Democrats would demonize republicans for wanting to remove confederate flags (as late as the 1990s). It helped defeat some republicans when the Democrats still had a foot in the south. Republicans finally said "Ok, democrats. We get it. The flags simply reference culture and southern pride. We get that now. Southerners can have their flags". And they mostly stopped fighting to have them removed. They at least had an argument to want them removed as republicans won that war. But as soon as they gave an inch to democrats, it wasn't long before democrats turned around and started to demonize them for that inch. Republicans had control of the South and thus must therefore be made responsible for the South's entire history. Because that's just how libtard logic works.

>MSNBC Reporter
That's Glenn Thrush from the NYT you suburban or rural retard.

Good god she's fucking ugly though.

>good-natured

you sad fucks

It was though. She regularly as the room chuckling with the bantz, and adversarial exchanges are usually firm but calm. A good middle between some lame monotone bullshitter and Spicey.

>YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK, GOODBYE!
SARAH NO!

Based Sarah is best girl. I'd love to nut all over her ass.

She's really cute in candid photos guys.

I have this odd desire to want to fuck her

Ikr desu, she's probably got a phattie..
Nice thic bootie breh.

i want her to step on my balls while giving me that concerned mother look

She could easily birth you some strong boys. She looks motherly, great sense of humor, not a retard. 10/10

You're a virgin fag who knows nothing

Where in that statement was there fallacy?

Ugh, for Christ's sake go to Sup Forums and fap to a trap thread.

Bet that pussy is sooo good.

Swedish faggot. The only men in your country getting pussy is the muslims.

She's constantly squirming around, does she have ADHD?

she is my favorite press person of the last 3 or 4 administrations.

dude shes fucking great. shes an amazing women. we are lucky to have her.

Wow, got over the smash dat phat bootie larp and watch the video. She handles herself very well. I like her composure and stature.. Waifu material

Fellow oldfag checking in. Couldn't agree more.

>Good god she's fucking ugly though.
Yea but notice they do not mock her at all like they did Spicer. Trump did good here.

That reporter looks like Christopher Cantwell.

She's constantly squirming because she constantly has a shit in the chamber that she's desperately trying to hold back. She probably eats like a hippo.

She's a good press secretary but fat people disgust me and it's clear she has a problem with food.

What if they put a tiny Kwik-Mart on the stage and she could periodically go shart under the pretense of refilling her slushy.

See how far you can take it until the MSM makes fun of her.

>calling this a roast
Really taking just about anything at this point huh

>See how far you can take it until the MSM makes fun of her.

That's why putting her fat ass up there is brilliant: the MSM will NEVER mock her. Doing so would completely expose their hypocrisy. Fat shaming? Are you fucking kidding me? They would never. If they put a chick like Ivanka up there it would be open season. The troglodyte stays and will continue to stay until her heart explodes from having to constantly be in turbo boost mode.

>Why are you so confident that the investigation won't go on much longer?
>Uhh... because we have uhh... confidence that it's gonna come to a close in short time.
Then she goes on her to make her quip. She got BTFO, spilled her sketty, and then tried to cover it up with a humorous remark. I can see why Sup Forums has the hots for her.

Are you 12? He failed miserably to bait her.

just your good old bulldog faced thick jawed bitch man of a woman

Fuck off lefty, I like her.

>Calls me a lefty, sees the "beauty" in a disgusting, overweight woman.

You might be more "lefty" than you think. Do you accept gays and transsexuals, too?

ol' snot nose there

>snot nose
wutz dis?

do americans pronounce guess like that? gwess? tf

>Yesterday she decided to say that the terrorist was an enemy combatant off the cuff.

She's not wrong. Display your flag faggot.

rekt

I love how you right wingers get all excited over stupid shit like this. Just like during the debates when Trump got his ass handed to him but you all acted like he destroyed everyone. It's amazing how delusional you Trump tards are.

>Yesterday she decided to say that the terrorist was an enemy combatant off the cuff.

You realize he was definitely ISIS affiliated, right? Even Jew controlled CNN admits as much. If he was aligned with ISIS then yes, he's an enemy combatant and should be treated as such.

[that deep voiced "Savage" that plays at the beginning and bumpers on the Michael Savage show.]

nice b8

Do people really think this condescending bitch makes a good press secretary?

It's a regional accent instead of the same boring neutral shit you get from the Jew Media. I'm a particular fan of the variation you can find throughout the South East; these are almost never in the Jew Media because you can't put a NY or LA Jew in a film and expect him to be able to deliver those kinds of accents.

any anons with twitter retweet this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=SUztt0dBn0A&feature=youtu.be

If the press wasn't full of useful idiots they wouldn't have to be talked down to.

how old are you? once you get past a certain age and after so many women your standards of attraction allow even her to be beautiful

If he doesn't have a snappy comeback on his tongue straightaway then he has no business being a journalist.

in full agreement

man shes got that resting bitchface down, but look how she smiles and lights up when shes arguing with someone. CUTE!!! the way she moves her mouth when she talks is cute as hell

i bet shes a good wife.

Goddammit she is based.

>ugly

Nigga she's at WORST a six pack special. Most of Sup Forums wouldn't even need that.

She should have been there from the start or that latina chick from fox. Anything other than a hu-white male that's into anime. Wouldn't call it genius to let Spicer fuck up his already tumultuous months as pres-elect even further.

God damn. Amen brother.

would you protect this smile, Sup Forums/

Yes

i would do anything to make her smile

Ehh 10/10s will always try and fuck around on you and will always look for someone with more money. A decent looking dame with a good personality is always the better choice.

>casually sasses you off while you're trying to fuck her
>insults you
>uses that as her O face
>tells you she's done and picks you off and sets you on the bed

Anyone else think she's kinda cute? I know she's weird looking but I get kind of a warm familiar feeling looking at her.

She's as sweet as pie fuck you for asking a stupid question