Highlights translated from boon as best I could:
>"Dey got white 7 year old that are shooting bulls eyes."
>"Niggas shoot a whole clip and won't hit nothing."
>"Young niggas will be fish food."
>"12 year old white girls know how to use an AR-15."
>"No bullet makers in the hood."
>"Aminition" I kek'd
>"Whites are ready for war, niggas want dey weed and vidya"
>"When they come to the hood to load you up in the truck, you'll get in the truck."
Nigger just lays it down bix hood style. He probably lurks Sup Forums & /k/ and knows what's up
youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how the fuck were you able to translate that mook talk... you got nigger in you?

they're also outnumbered 20-1.

But, they breed like rats...

And kill their own young like hamster.

The great natural equalizer - Self-eugenics
This is why i support abortion, they are the main customers and real crimefighters

Blacks are too selfish to organize something on the scale of an army. They can't build armies because they have never built a state, and they can't build states because they have never built cities, and they haven't built cities because they never developed agriculture. We'll win like we have everytime before, it's just a matter of convincing the rest of the whites to join us, which they will naturally do as soon as the Jews push them too far. The future is practically set in stone so long as we keep the communists out of power, but it seems the next generation is already leaning right anyway so it really is just a manner of time. Really, all we have to do is just keep doing what we're doing and we will win.

That would explain the meme flag

He isnt wrong. When whites backs are truly against the wall, amazing things happen.
This is why I dont want a race war because it just wouldnt be fair to niggers.

Haha, like you could even find 20 white people in america..
Or did you mean mexicans?

Every race will team up with whites. We have +10 charisma.

I went to a magnet school in 6th grade and was 1 of 4 white kids in the whole entire school.
I was always cool with the nigs and they would show me the guns and pocket knives they brought to school with them, and hid in their locker.
Looking back I can't believe 6th graders would bring fucking guns to school.

50% resistance to jew magic

most spics hate niggers
asians hate niggers
virtually everyone hates niggers
even most niggers hate niggers

What's a "magnet school"? I haven't heard that term before

Enjoy your inevitable caliphate.

t. juan pablo escobar mabembe

Only if you're definition of "white" is 100% Bavarian phenotype or some shit. There's still plenty of true whites here, you just don't notice them since they live out in Midwestern/ Northeastern farming communities. We control the breadasket and the manufacturing centers (or what's left of them), not to mention the highest rate of gun owners. They couldn't stop us even if they were human.

Whenever I see a nigger in ceremonial military uniform, of any nation (even black ones) they look like they have been dressed into it for some kind of joke. It's always ill fitting and there's a fold and crease that shouldn't be there.

He got a point.

Pic related.
But what it really is is a public school that they basically put in the worst ghettos of the city so that the black kids can have a better chance at edumacations.
What ends up happening is a lot of kids that are in opposing gangs all go to the same school and you can probably imagine what happens next.
In one class I used to be able to see the school bike rack, and every couple of weeks we would watch kids from my school breaking the chains and stealing the bikes. Then my teacher would call the cops and we would watch them get chased.

>WHEN DEY SAY "BITCH, LOAD UP IN DA TRUCK," YO ASS IS GETTIN UP IN DA TRUCK

/rightwingdeathtrucks/

What the fuck is a magnet school

a school specifically made to attract niggers and other non human citizens

i call larp but for what purpose? to rally or demoralize? qrd on this guy plz

Wrote it all here. You're lucky you don't know and never went to one.

We now know why OP is a fag.

>OP got blacked

>rwdtrucks
>not dodge challenger

The Jew breed them to destroy democracy and be cattle.

Cattle can't wage war on men with rifles.

But who the fuck killed Captain Alex?

Tiger Mafia

>tfw the doctors who perform these abortions have stopped more criminals than 10 police forces

>t. Insert Arabian Name Here

We know, they need to know before people get hurt. any awareness is a positive so good on him for thinking critically.

False flagging to lure whites into a state of complacency.

Unless you live in some super white state you've probably encountered enough blacks to discern their speech

>niggas want dey weed and vidya
Sup Forums confirmed as niggers.

Classic diversionary tactics imho.

>Clip

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Here's an extended version

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw&t=2s

Bump for oldies but goldies

kek let's meme this

>dey got 5 year olds shootin down helicopters wif RPG missiles
>dey got 2 years gettin headshots wit m249s
>dey got mufuggin 4 year olds firin off 50 cals mounted on technicals
>yall niggas ain't survivn shit

the new patch has us at 20% resistance, but the community was so upset by the nerf it might get changed back.

It looks unprofessional but I'd rather roll across the rooftop than expose my head to fire. The shooting, however, is inexcusable.

>these crackas aw spittin on niggas and dey ready to go to war, what is niggas donna do, niggas aint gonna do shit

or maybe to incite?

>Black hawk down from the Somalian pov

>magnet school

>Vid is from 2011

We all set now fukboi. Ya'll gon git rekt.

It honestly sounds like he hates *niggers*. Maybe he want to fix what you guys hate so much. That gansta culture and all that.

Also blacks are less than 14% of the population.

feels fuckin good man

>"Niggas shoot a whole clip and won't hit nothing."
>"Whites are ready for war, niggas want dey weed and vidya"
>"When they come to the hood to load you up in the truck, you'll get in the truck."
Well at least he knows what it can all come to if things keep going the way they are.

Are you Mexican or something?

>blacks
>people

KEKEKEK

What's next, start including bovine numbers in our pop statistics?

And what percent of their fighting age males are locked in prison? And what percent of blacks are located in centralized cities?

Blacks would get fucking DESTROYED in a race war.

>SBRs
>Everything suppressed
>Good trigger discipline
10/10 family, would be proud

These niggers fight wars how my nephew plays Cawadooty

He should be gut crawling. I though all rednecks knew that.

>Vector meme gun

Yeah, but it's probably better suited than giving her something in a rifle caliber.

Its supposed to be a public school with more advanced programs and classes. Its always but in ghettos and generally results in the magnet kids from middle class areas being subjected to niggerisms. Also causes all the teachers who can teach higher level maths and science to quit after having to deal with the ghetto kids.