Uber and Lyft Ban Laura Loomer After Anti-Muslim Tweets

observer.com/2017/11/uber-lyft-laura-loomer-anti-muslim-tweets-alt-right/

Don't give a fuck about muh Islamophobia but holy fuck can we get this Jewish cunt out of our group she's fucking braindead

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/P96x6
youtube.com/watch?v=hrItCt-1ccg
youtube.com/watch?v=HTmq9FpaRsU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

archive.is/P96x6

Muslims are pure scum, Jews are pure scum, i see nothing wrong with them fighting eachother. Stop being a fucking beaner.

Hi laura, no one cares

fuck off

>1
You are Jews.

Fuck Laura Loomer.

She better change them tyres then.

Muslims>>>>>>>>jews

>Not getting a transport because the driver is a shitskin
>thinking this boycott will work
I'm starting to think that she's controlled opposition. No one, not even a woman can be this fucking stupid.

Conservative Jews>>normie Musilms>>>Zionists>Orthodox>>>truck drivers of peace>>>>>>>>commie jews

she is such an out of touch, Rotten Jew. You can see it in her face.

Non-Semetic peoples and Non-Semetic Ideals>>>>Semetic Peoples and Semetic Ideals.

reminder that uber and lyft are jewish companies

We better give her some money so she can get her car fixed.

Who cares about this Jew she will get the rope when the time comes

Muslims >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jews

She just gave conservatives an absolute shitty immage

i want to fuck her so bad

Muslims > Jews.

She would probably fuck you whether you like it or not

wasnt "she" something other? even "her" name seems to be not real at all...
> planted alt-light

she is so fuckinghot OMG

im a virgin and tripping hard and decided to come here for weird shit don't mind me

Loomer: if you had real love for Israel you would call for reform, the ousting and removal of the corrupt Rabbinate and Government, and you would lead the charge.

what's the deal with her?

This is like right wing virtue signalling going ape on muslim Uber drivers like this.

kek

antisemetic peeps>>>> non semetic peeps>>deportees to a distant land>> aussies

I can't even look at her. So fucking jewy looking. Gross. That's got to be a factor for their hatered. We are just so much more attractive. Sad.

They just need to protect the tires of their drivers

hot.

oy vey! what are the goyim doing? don't they know we Jews are supposed to be the protected class and not Muslims? it's anuddah shoah!

Laura Loomer was never *in* any group, except Rebel Media, and even Ezra Levant backed away from her when he found out she was useless crazy instead of useful crazy.

Laura Loomer is an expert at self-promotion, but she has zero friends and zero self awareness, meaning that she has literally nothing stopping her from being the center of attention all the time.

As far as the left is concerned, she's useful because she makes everything she associates with look ridiculous.

what are you talking about? She has blue eyes, natural blonde hair, a button nose... she's basically an Aryan goddess!

Conservative kikes are the ones who control the US through organizations like AIPAC. They're also the ones who have infiltrated Christianity by pushing their (((judeo christian))) values.

Who gives a shit if a woman is retarded? Not even women themselves take other womes seriously.

Now that gave me a good laugh

conservative jews and zionists are pretty much the same thing

without uber, lyft, and her tire, whatever will she do?

>local bakers cant refuse gay clients
>international corporations can refuse clients for wrongthink

I love shrooms

She had a nose job to hide her kikeness though...

If this is real the dude deserved it for being a proud boy

>blonde hair
>black eyebrows

Pay attention.

So she's calling for a boycott of Muslim Taxi/Uber drivers just because one of them turned out to be a wacko? Don't think it's fair to target people who are legally working in the US and assume them guilty by association. If Laura's logic is taken to its logical consquence then you'd have to boycott a shit ton of banks as well because of the behavior of certain Jews.

>Proud boy
>Probably an incel that would beg a woman for sex
>Even he doesn't want to fuck her

Story checks out

Would you want this face in your car?

I still have a crush on her.

youtube.com/watch?v=hrItCt-1ccg Jews really don't like Muslims. Dr. Savage was banned in Britain because of this

What the fuck is wrong with her face?
Why do I get sickening uncanny valley feels from looking at her?
Why does she look like an inflatable fuck doll that was brought to life through some dark magic?

>I am attracted to latinas and hapa women
Deserved it for being a race mixer tbhf

Muslims >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jews

No wonder some people think that there are reptilian overlords. How the fuck can a human look so un-human?

There is nothing wrong with her face.

Why is he wearing a shirt with her face on it?

Literally looks like a non passing tranny. Kek.

fairbanks is such a drunken leftist whore

I wonder how drunk she was to kiss that beast

Shes the kinda attention whore trash that will do it just because there's a camera; no alcohol necessary.

does anyone have that absolute cringe fest of a video where Loomer is post-nightclub groping some tall blonde guy drunkenly talking about his "aryan good looks"?

Holy shit dude where did you get that?

Margo is a sweetheart.

She's one of those girls that if I were at a party and I failed to bag a decent looking girl but I already got myself all drunk and riled up that I would try to have sex with while actively avoiding kissing her.

I feel bad for Mike Ma

fuck me cunt the accuracy of that

Laura Loomer is like Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter. Not really my type, but I don't see how that unknown faggot can say he got "raped by her" what a fucking faggot. Seriously, if you are pathetic enough to get "raped" by fucking Laura Loomer, you don't even deserve to have a penis.

Jesus christ

youtube.com/watch?v=HTmq9FpaRsU

this

>laura loomer posting

muslims are black, jews are olive-ish

one is a problem, the other is not

I’d drive into a tree if that yenta was in my car.

My god... she'll have to make a new uber account now. This is a big deal.

desu tho is Loomer realizes how corrupt Israel is and leads the charge for reformation she will absolutely be /ourjew/

Whore with a vulgar sense of humor.

>"You're an Aryan too"

You think I wouldn't notice this???
Fucking cunt

Laura pls go

>Jews aren't a problem
flag checks out

if lauren did the same she'd be /ourjew/ too

Debbie or Loomer?

But the fucking ACTUAL ISIS TERRORIST WAS ONE OF THEIR DRIVERS!!! Fuck you uber. Fuck you.

what? maybe she wants to get to work without driving down the bike lane.

You fucking scumbag. She is the ONLY one who is asking the real questions on Vegas. The ONLY one with balls enough to speak the truth about the Muslims. Get off her fucking pussy lips!

Yes

Israel did Las Vegas.
Let us know when she exposes the MOSSAD connection.

Ok.

She has a poop bag on her at all times because she can't poop from her butt. Guess thats the only butt id have sex with.

Jews>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mohammedans

at least there aren't packs of jews raping atheists and christians

Do you want uber to screen for terrorists?

>muh based jew e-celeb
>the thread

what about khazar milkers?

She has a colostomy bad?

not bad, try this.

bag*

sup Looms

jesus that fucking jew skull, are they even human?