The biggest meme the Jews are pushing is the "you can't hold leveraged ETF's long term"

The biggest meme the Jews are pushing is the "you can't hold leveraged ETF's long term"

Society would change overnight if the plebes knew what gains they are capable of

Holy fucking shit, Black Monday '87, 2000 tech bubble popping, and the 2008 financial crisis and you're still orders of magnitude ahead

Just plop 10k into one of these bad boys and leave it be, bam you're fucking retired in 20 years, learn about options and you're retired in 10 years

Other urls found in this thread:

ddnum.com/articles/leveragedETFs.php
seekingalpha.com/article/1864191-what-you-need-to-know-about-the-decay-of-leveraged-etfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks for the warning.

it depends on the leverage spread.
there will be periods that wipe you out

It's a win-win scenario

Worst case scenario you lose everything(10k), best case scenario you're a millionaire

10k is pleb tier money, if you're a pussy you can dollar cost average, or buy the dip after a crash

If you can't deal with 95% losses and remain unphased you are a LOSER and should return to wage-slavery

Urban, rural, and suburban retards would rather spend 10k on 3 months rent, a used car, and a few weeks of heroin respectively

The time for betting on the rise of the market is over.

Anything after 3x leverage is certain death, 2x is ideal, 3x works for S&P 500 but not other markets, 2.25 is ideal

Back to /biz/ nigger

So wouldn't the interest on the leverage wipe out the treasuries?

SERIOUS ADVICE:
always check the price/earnings ratio and never go into equities, when it's historically high

your trade concept might be good in the long term, but not starting TODAY

As the world economy deteriorates, capital will flow in US stocks seeking safety, bonds will be BTFO because everybody knows the government is a useless meme

Unemployment could be 40% but regardless the dow jones will be 100,000 by 2030, the NASDAQ will be 300,000 and the average silicon valley employee will have a net worth of $1trillion USD inflation adjusted to 2017

That's why I called it a warning.
Always do the opposite etc..
Be prepared.

jej

>Always do the opposite

THIS IS THE OPPOSITE

99.9% of people think holding leveraged shit long term is retarded

What’s your authority to say all these? If you’re a kid sitting at moms computer or the ceo of Sachs I’d like to know who’s telling me these facts

Wallstreet "quants" ran the numbers

The realized the potential, but 60% yearly gains weren't enough for them, so they started using the same strategy but with options, now they make 300% yearly gains and retire at or before age 30

Yeah let me just grab that 10k I've got sitting around

Here's what you do

>buy rubber boots, steel toed
>drive to north dakota, texas, oklahoma
>get H2S safety training, some first aid courses
>apply at fracking companies

Bam 100k yearly, do that for a year or two live like a bum and save

Biz is all coin shit

There is no magic pill. No one thing you do to make you rich.

What is your agenda? if you’d know something you wouldn’t give it for free

>if you’d know something you wouldn’t give it for free

I don't give a fuck about money

If I had a billion dollars right now I would still spend 16 hours a day shitposting, I AM a Canadian

Guise, my health is not great and I probably won't be able to work for another 20 years. Idk what I'm going to do, except maybe assisted suicide or move to a 3rd world country when I get in my 40's. Is this for real?

And what job would that be? Title specifically.

Like I said, worst case scenario you lose 10k(or whatever amount you initially invested) but the potential gains are immense

Worth a shot, worst case scenario the economy falls apart completely but it won't even matter at that point because all money will be worthless anyways, so it's worth a shot

Frac hand, lease hand, laborer, roughneck, depends on the company

Sounds more like you just discovered the possible yield in a bull market with leverage trading.

Bots will fuck you, just like they will fuck yuo if you do futures with x100 lev

I don’t even get your fucking point, your high on your winnings take some fucking profit

Thanks for this info user. I haven't mad much financial guidance before.

I did, I sold 10k worth to get my initial money back, now it's all profit from here on

where should i put my money senpai? got $120k liquid.

stocks only rise in value if there's enough natural resources to predicate the growth of the companies

newflash buddy, we live on a finite planet and declining ore grades, soil fertility, oil reserves, water resources, and EROEIs are catching up to us very fast

the recent oil crash has cost us trillions in oil and gas capex which will catch up to us in the next couple of years and spell disaster

buy a fucking farm and learn to live off grid sustainably while you still can, not some jewish leveraged stock index

>just plop $10k
>after acquiring $10k
>and learning of a trustworthy broker or how to do it yourself
>and piling up the security money since you are not legally allowed to "just jump in" to the stock market
Thanks for the tip.

>we don't live in a post-industrial society

I would have a regular diversified portfolio with 110k, but then have 10k in UPRO

If you are a madman you could put it all in UPRO, but you could easily get wiped out

I am already redpilled on thermodynamic oil collapse, in fact I made those threads about how the oil industry is on the verge of collapse

Doesn't matter though, with the central banking meme we can keep this delusional hyper-reality going for another 50 years, with your mad stock gains you can build a luxury doomsday compound

im just totally in cash right now :-/

That's great that you only took the period from 1986.
But in reality there could periods of stagnation like from 1966 to 1982. Can you live through such period and not get completely wiped out?

Or worse, something like great depression. When dow reached its previous peak after 25 years.
And current situation is very similar. You'll buy at the peak, it will crash and will come back to this level only after couple of decades. It's very real possibility, look at Japan.

ddnum.com/articles/leveragedETFs.php

Even going back to 1885 it's still profitable

Get out of here with this bullshit. Leveraged ETFs decay like a motherfucker. Source: portfolio manager for 13 years.

seekingalpha.com/article/1864191-what-you-need-to-know-about-the-decay-of-leveraged-etfs

>central banking has another 50 years left

kms

I'm in OK and the last year the state legislature has been in a battle because the state government has about a half a billion dollar deficit because the oil industry has collapsed and all that tax revenue is lost.
Theres probably some substance to these ideas regarding oil collapse

I'm in the same boat with ~150k. Pic related is one account. I'm thinking real estate. Trump's new guy in the Fed will stop shenanigans.

Digits and I drop it all in BTC

Rolling so you can kys

All on meme money.