youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=@jack we saw what you did to @realDonaldTrump&via=Sup
twitter.com/search?q="Elizabeth Warren"&src=tren
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

Merchant pose

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT!

Did somethibg

It’s okay to be white.

A ONE A TWO A THREE A WOO!

Reminder that it is not the responsibility of the Federal government to subsidize the states and eliminating that deduction is 100% necessary. Maybe the citizens will start voting in state government that aren't fucking crazy.

his twitter isn't down though

>Northfaggot suddenly calling people NOT REAL VIRGINIANS and FUCK SANCTUARY CITIES.

The amount of damage the advertisement of Republican driving over immigrants did to his campaign, and after that Muslim driving over people of NY, must have been huge.

This is the flip time if there ever was one, obviously.

Nooooo not CNN!!!
I thought they were Clinton News Network!? TRAITORS!!!

>Dershowitz
/oursemite/ has been bad

Bless'd be our awoo mAkers.

They got logic, and that is all that matters.

it was for approximately 5 minutes

BURN THEM ON A FUCKING STAKE FOR SUCH INSOLENT ACTS OF TREASON

My fucking point is that there is no "also" when it comes to SALT and the standard deduction. It's one or the other, which is why NY and CA are going to get fucked unless they cut state income taxes drastically.

We

>Discrimination based on race, gender, and sexual preference.

Its like the 1800s over at the DNC. Whats next? Jim crow?

>tfw no state income tax
Califags are fucked. Fucked.

CORRECT

I cant deduct my sales tax I pay, and my state shouldnt have to use income tax just because the fed govt created a shitty loophole for it

They finally realized millennials hate Hillary.

I want to lick the sweat off her

Anyone have the tweet of her saying that they did some things to her after her (((maintenance)))

I didn't even notice that you changed the text. Brilliant.

Anyone kind of wish his Twitter page was taken down permanently for the ensuing shitstorm it'd cause?

For there's is the Kingdom of Awooven

you can't do state/local deduction (part of itemized) + standard deduction (12k). you either do itemized or standard, not both.
10k is new cap. there was no cap before. they went with 10k instead of 0, so for the few lower-middle class people that actually do use itemized deductions, they still can; while the higher income people don't get the same benefit they once did.

I didn't even make it. Some user did in the last thread. I just reposted it to get an awoo near the top of the thread.

>get married
kinda the point no? reward married w/children, increase American families

Any VA anons care to explain what happened? I remember in the Bush elections it was considered an unassailable GOP stronghold, yet Obama had his wave election and its written off as lost forever without really going to swing state status in between.

We should 100% be encouraging this. Their identity politics will be their death knell

>Democrats year later agree you can rig an election, after saying Trump's claims were ridiculous.

>Everyone now accepts Clinton rigged a fucking election and they knew about Clinton rigging an election WHILE SHE DID IT, meaning they were lying/dishonest when they said to Trump that you can't rig an election

>Clinton DENIED knowing shit about the dossier 25 OCT of 2017, but on 2 NOV of 2017 SHE SAYS SO WHAT I FUNDED.

Fucking bury the DNC

Do you think they legit purged bots from Trump's twitter following, or were they just purging a bunch of random people who happened to fall into their ridiculous wide net of qualifications that determine if someone is a "russian bot"? Apparently being a Russian on the internet is against twitter rules now.

willing to bet nobody else will have their followings purged of bots.

>Did somethibg

>IMBEACH!

How are democrats not committing suicide rn? Today has been their worst day since.... prolly Monday when Manafort was a nothingburger. But still, what a terrible day for the democratic party.

yay japan

>drumpf deleted his account by mistake

>WH officials had to contact to twitter fast to fix

worst president ever

hes dumb as fuck

>Russians will be the savior of the white race.

>DNC right now
loving every laff

Northam knows he lost literally the entire white vote with that ad and it's too late now unless he goes fucking 1488 with cherries and whipped cream on top.

Use your disposables and click this link.
twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=@jack we saw what you did to @realDonaldTrump&via=Sup Forums&related=jack

>be Japanese
>can't help but give people gifts
>create police force to obstruct gift giving
tfw I have no other face because why you no free stuff me

>tfw I was actually giddy Monday over the indictments because leftists were hyping themselves up and I specifically said that in no more than 4 days everything will have blown up in their faces, as is tradition
>democrats eating each other alive
>donna brazile and pocahantas pulling the knives out on Hillary
>Clinton dynasty effectively finished
>things looking good for Gillespie

>Just get married to lower your taxes

And kill what's left of my soul. What a deal.

Seven lives for my country!

DEMS BEING ROUTED

if he tweets "did you miss me?" soon it'll be almost as good. it'd make all the nightly news shows

>when the banter goes too far

good job

DNC turning on hillary is actually bad news for us. we needed her to hang around longer

The agenda is dead and Trump is facing impeachment.

>even the black guy got fired

wew lad

Why should anyone believe Northam.

That advertisemnt was insulting as fuck

was she a holdout who would refuse to comment or even deny it constantly? Otherwise she'd just look like a rat fleeing a ship that's already halfway sunk.

BASED CUBANS

Don't forget to vote Virginians

I wouldn’t think they would do anything to his account without asking him first. Donald Trump is literally twitters biggest client. If Trump ever leaves, Twitter will go bankrupt within 6 months.

No we don't. Pelosi is still there.

That goes to show how strong our alliance with them is these days. You never heard about a lady riot squad to turn away the fanatic women trying to give flowers to Empress Melania and mommy

>Blue whale-style online death game
a hwut?

Open warfare between Clinton and Warren supporters on Twatter ATM

>twitter.com/search?q="Elizabeth Warren"&src=tren

Kek! Trump's Twitter is trending worldwide!

I would love to see Trump tweeting:

> I am back!

INDIAN TRIBE INFIGHTING

Why create a sword only meant for execution?

if theres tweets missing, then some nigger at facebook popped his account and they had to roll it back. we did it. we won.

Lolbertarians and an uncooperative establishment led to a Clintonite sliding in and rigging everything

only one (maybe two) of those guys are white

>kills himself with a fucking circular saw
I guess if you're gonna go out, go with a bang

Reposting because i was slow

To the anons here, thank you for your help with the tax issue, if SALT deductions are still here im going to be saving a good chunk of cash, thank you for the patience and help guys.

>What about single dudes ask make 55-60k?

Depends on your state? Where do you live user?

You can. SALT isn't gone. It's just capped at 10k.

Even if it wasn't, paying 15k in total taxes as a married couple sounds like a fucking cakewalk. You burgers don't know how fucked Europe is to live hahahahahaha

Awesome!

>dependent exemptions go away...so no deductions for kids

New family tax credit is $1600 plus?

DC cancer metastasized into northern VA and turned the rest of the state into their vassal state

maybe dont date sluts and useless pieces of shit?

I wish he still tweeted

>killed himself with a circular saw

That's so brutal.

>Trump didn't stop there.

>'Why aren't they going after Hillary Clinton with her emails and with the dossier, and the kind of money?' Trump mused. 'I don't know, is it possible that they paid $12.4 million for the dossier? And how was it – which is total phony, fake – and how was it used?' he continued.

>And you know, it's very discouraging to me, I'll be honest, I'm very unhappy with it, that the Justice Department isn't going,' Trump went on.

>'Now, maybe they are, but as president, and I think you understand this, as a president you are not supposed to be involved in that process,' he continued.

>'But hopefully they are doing something and at some point maybe we're all going to have it out,' Trump said.

TRUMP CONFIRMED /OURGUY/
He’s probably just not sure he can trust anyone after the Comey nonsense and doesn’t want Mueller to try to say he tampered with the Justice Department

There is no DNC anymore. It was completely bought in 2015 by the Clinton Foundation who, among their conditions, took full control of all hiring and staff.

They won't, obviously but god damn it's fun to watch the coloreds eat shit.

This is high energy bread!

I'm from VA but the northern part of the state (NOVA) became very liberal due to being a suburb of DC.

>reward married w/children, increase American families

but the dependent exemptions went away...used to get $4350 for everybody in the household.
No reward for having lotsa kids

comps?

TIMES UP SHARIA BLUE

YOU WILL ALL BE IMPLICATED WITH HILLARY FOR CRIMES AGAINST THE UNITED STATES

YOU LOSE

I doubt this will pass.

So has anyone woken up Bernie Sanders and asked for his opinion on all this?

Bama

Any of us could only dream of being this respected or admired.

>killed himself with a circular saw

metal as fuck
scandanavia on suicide watch

Why can't they guard me????

That hashtag is fucking salt galaxy.

DNC is imploding, must maximize the damge

Why did they fire the black guy?

You’re in the wrong universe. You shills are just pathetic now.