What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Using seduction?

I know he's a neocon but seriously whats he implying?

MOABs are peaceful

relative to nukes

Time is running out? What is this.... an episode of American Chopper?

>invite Kim to rule Kekistan
>no pressure of ancestors on him anymore so he just lays back and smokes weed and fucks white women
>brings his nuclear scientists with him
>Korea free
>Kekistan stronk

a small team infatrates NK and kills kim. sure it will be total choas and they will eat each other but no nukes will be used.

But a small team is in north korea protecting kim already.

Norks are so far along their nuclear program that negotiations for them to disarm are useless.

I guess gen meant through peaceful negotiations

They're ignorance and underground testing is causing seismic ripple effects deep within the earths mantle. A couple of more fuckups can potentially cause the earths core to trigger effectively destroying all life for good.

He's a neoconservative who wants to invade North Korea, Iran, and any other state that threatens Israel

but why though

Because he's a Zionist who puts Israel first

nk is a hollywood puppet state silly fuckin goyims

You're full of shit. The most likely thing to happen is that mountain collapses and introduces all of the radioactive waste the the surrounding area, which would still be pretty devastating.

>when you know the NK theater is just to show Israel how easy it will be to remove their nuclear arsenal if they don't shape up and Kim is based and Trump knows it

Pay attention, lads.
Nothing is what it seems.
You're all the audience of a play written just for you.

bump for interest!

bumpy

Bringing (((democracy))) to north korea

Impeaching drumpf of course. With a REAL president (Hillary) we could actually have something called "diplomacy."

I know that's hard for you trumpanzees to understand, but don't give up, you'll get there eventually.

The world would be so much better right now if we didn't have a leader who was so insecure about his tiny "hands."

>friendship ended with israel
>best korea is now new best friend

Can we do this?