What's with all the anti-Trump faggots today? This isn't your average, everyday shilling. Is this a raid?

What's with all the anti-Trump faggots today? This isn't your average, everyday shilling. Is this a raid?

Just post more pics

I too have also sensed the stink of shills jerking off in threads today

As the day of the rope draws closer the JEWS are growing more panicked.

They are literally behind everything and are about to be exposed.

JFK died for this.

JFK was trash

Because you're a Jew.

Of all the places to take a picture like that, why would you choose a bathroom? I mean, she's right by a toilet. Gross.

>anti trump shilling
You mean real users rather than your Donald faggotry shilling
Fuck off kike

>SHITTED

Fake and gay

It's because it's okay to be white.

What if people are just waking up to the fact that there was definitely shit going on between Team Trump and the Russians, and they don't like that?

This. He argued for more govt secrecy, not less.

Sup Forums's not your safespace faggot

>What if shills aren’t really shills?
The shillest thing I’ve read all day.

>didn't notice the shit on the ground by the door
But wait, there's more
>she

Why is it so hard for the alt-right to fathom why people don't like Trump? He shows all the traits of a mentally ill person.

there is an eerily quiet vibe around here tonight
very strange

>losing faith
>shills

Gas em all

Your mother is a Nazi rape baby

Thanks, that's a great bit of support for my contention.

So you really think that NONE of the 63M are paying attention to the news and thinking for themselves? That's the shilliest thing I've read all day.

It's important for the plebs to have a figure to rally around. The real dangerous times for the elite comes when the people lose faith in the whole system. Therefore give them some breadcrumbs and theater, factionalize them over non-important matters and let them destroy eachother.

People are really butthurt over the tax plan.
Even my Reaganite dad who is now an expat was messaging me telling me "do something"
>Oh AnonSon, but your home is more than $500k, how will you deal with such high taxes anonson
20% corporate tax. Going to be fine.

your dad's an idiot. If your Mortgage is less than 500K, your HMID is safe. It's not premised on the valuation, but on the size of the loan. Want it back? Refi when the balance is under 500K, get a NEW Mortgage, (not a second), and voila, back in the gravy. Only a fucking moron wouldn't grasp this.

/ourwaterbuffalo/ flipped and sold HRC down the river

He only reads whatever the BBC is feeding him out in eastern europe.

Like the BBC is going to go into details on a vague, rapidly changing Tax Proposal that has yet to even PASS a single house of Congress? Tell him to STFU, and then you should follow suit, cuck.

I want to sniff her butthole.