DIXIE THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5OKdbc0DYpM
youtube.com/watch?v=yC3MkmecSJ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You faggot kicked muh Sam houston out od power. Just to make texas fail

West TN reporting in

Dropping

Those faggots being the majority of Texans who voted to join the Confederacy? I respect Sam Houston and I respect his reasoning for being against leaving the union but facts are facts. Houston isn't the only southern unionist of the period. My state of Tennessee had a much heavier Unionist/Confederate divide than Texas.

NBF has arrived!
The thread is saved!

I also sometimes like posting non-Confederate Dixie stuff. It makes the threads more fun for me.

Thread theme:

youtu.be/5OKdbc0DYpM

Aye

Look at all those men. None of that latte sipping faggotry.

/comfxie/

IT'S OKAY TO BE SOUTHERN

GOD BLESS THE SOUTH

ARKANSAS REPORTING IN

FUCK THE CLINTONS

youtube.com/watch?v=yC3MkmecSJ0

post OC southrons

southern memery shall induce the dixie renaissance

Alabama reporting in

Heart of Dixie

hell yeah i made that meme

Grew up there, beautiful country and I miss it.

My family has been part of the area since it's been colonized. I can go 5 minutes down the road and reach several graveyards where my ancestors are buried. It's definitely quite a rich history I've come to appreciate more and more as I've gotten older.

never forget his bravery

Capital city here. See the nogs outside the courthouse a few weeks ago?

>mfw will never ride horseback while gunning down Yankees with this

Nice. Second the appreciation of family history. I have a great uncle who was the family historian - compiled a book of history, newspapers, stories going back to 1630 in North Carolina and back to England before that. Grateful to him for that.

I've seen this picture a million times and I still don't get why Lee's neck is completely covered in hair.

Looooserrrrrs. I like armies that WIN wars. SAD!

The furthest I've gotten a branch back in the 1400s or so in England. My family came through North Carolina and Virginia into Tennessee. Even some current and former towns across the state was founded by them. From there more distant branches has had influence in practically all 50 states. My closer family though has stayed in this area since it's been colonized though. Even now I still sometimes end up taking day trips to cemeteries I haven't visited to log some information for the family history records.

Today i visited stone mountain

Probably the prettiest flag i've seen, but that's probably me being biased, pic unrelated

>"You should be ashamed."
Fuckin' cucked cops.

post more

What part of England roughly?

You should remain this to brainlet general.

*Rename

ITT: being a loser is cool

will do belgium

North Carolina here. That dude from the other thread who descended from Zebulon Vance around?

>can't even spell correctly
Put down the soy meal and get back to class trust-fund commie faggot.

>ywn grow up on the banks of a small tidal estuary of the Chesapeake Bay in the 1840's.

Why even live anons?

He was with William the Conqueror in his conquests. I think he actually built his castle in southern England. Other parts of my family tree though is scattered all across England, Scotland, and Northern Ireland. To the point I get confused sometimes on who is who.

And the South lost, So much for "muh master race"

Awesome. The great-uncle traced us back to 11th century (I know we were Anglos) but not that much level of detail.
Dig the Old Hickory portraits btw - one of my favorite presidents.

Jackson is probably my favorite and his home here in Tennessee is quite lovely. Washington's own Mount Vernon is prettier in my opinion but to be fair Mount Vernon is probably on one of the most beautiful grounds in Dixie. The Hermitage is a great place to visit though and there's plenty of good food to eat in Nashville once you're done.

Don't insult the Visigoths by comparing them to Antifa. That's just cruel.

Huey Long was unironically the last great Democrat. Not even Jim Webb can hold a candle up to him.

>everybody in this thread stood idly by with their dick in their hand while Antifa tore down their statues

disgraceful race of people

They'll get theirs soon enough

Can someone tell me what's the appeal of the confederate movement?