Snooo Dogg's album cover features implied dead picture of Donald Trump

hightimes.com/culture/snoop-dogg-releases-controversial-trump-corpse-album-cover/

TL;DR

Basically, Snoop Dogg the nig nog dun made an album to make your ears clog. Da prezzdent out of a body bag wit his name d'ere on da toe tag. Snoop Niggy Nogg laying tracks 'bout his black cock and the crip walk while racist Trump shouldn't walked in South Central tru' Compton cuz MUH DICK in yo' bitch, muh-fuggin wypipo.

Juh-juhjuh-juh-juhjuh-G-UNIT!!!

Snoop Dogg is actually older than Donald Trump

that's sad

it's ok to be crip

Bloods > Crips

Snoop looks like an old grandmother trying to be gangsta. Sad!

would somebody be allowed to citizen's arrest that nigger for nigger and jew conspiracy against humanity or decency, or its mutual equivalent ?

I can't wait for democrats to adopt this as a slogan. John C. McWhitey will get what it means.

eh, m

>failed has been rapper snoop Dogg doesn't want me to #maga, too bad the American people think otherwise! Sad!

good, FUCK BLIMUMPHE, this is what happens to fascists

Wow....

What did he mean by this?

An admission that his peers are better rappers and more talented lyricists and that he hasn't had a relevant hit since the early 90's and he only made a cameo with Katy Perry's "California Girls" cause he wanted to fuck her but his twizzler doggy dick got laighed at by prime Katy.

....and saying Marshall Mom's Spaghetti is more talented isn't sayig much. Basically, Snoop is the biggest drop of piss in an ocean of piss.

>snoop dogg
>i remember the 1990's
>Trump curse soon

Wtf? I love the bloods now!

This

hes talkin bout crip but has never seen a turf and then teamed up with the "og" on the left. but a few older songs were ok.

God their most popular so was so fucking gay how did butt blaster Dre even have a gangsta rap career after that? Isn’t it well known he’s a flaming faggot with a boyfriend named Bruce or some shit?

Didn't both Eazy-E and Suge Knight bring this up?