Damn straight it's ok to be white.

I'll keep filling where the shills are shilling

>leftists to broke buying printer ink
i like it

This is NOT OK IN BLACK AMERICA

Guys, it's OKAY to be white, ok?

fuck off

lol RIP your printer ink

Shills are throwing everything at this one, keep it the plan anons.

What's up with this clown spamming this shit in every thread? Why is he so worried about such an innocent statement?

ANYONE NOT POSTING THE ORIGINAL IS A TALMUDIC JEW THAT WORSHIPS DEMONS

(sips soda) that is all

NO SAFE SPACE FOR NAZIS

7 years later the left is catching onto bleach memes

Lol, the left seriously cant meme worth a shit

Das rite.

Now stop straightening your hair.

Yawn... it's so awful.

Bump

Amazon employee here. I would love to see these make it the warehouses as merchandise in the form of stickers or something similar. I had to deal with a warehouse picker (person who picks ordered items from shelves to get ready for shipment) who claimed they couldn't pick an item because they were offended by it. I think it was a Satanic bible or Wiccan spellbook or some shit.

Amazon claims that if it's in the confines of law that because of the size and scope of the operation they can't really control what third party vendors sell there. They've faced a lot of lawsuits because of that policy due to selling a fuckton of knockoff products, which is a practice that continues to this day. That policy was reiterated to me when I pointed out some police officer-shaped target silhouettes to a manager that showed up during the height of the BLM chimpouts.

Amazon takes great pride in their "diverse" workforce. It doesn't take a whole lot to become a vendor and this would extend the reach a great deal. Mainly, though, I'm curious if Amazon is willing to stock and sell police officer target silhouettes but not something that simply proclaims that it is, in fact, okay to be white.

Y'all wanna fuck with KC antifa?
I have their number

It is’ okay to be white . Be proud of what god made you .

Round 2?
Something more on-the-nose

its "ok" to be white, but NONE OF YOU should be proud of it. The white race has many blemishes throughout history as you well know.

8 1 6 -2 8 7 -1 6 2 8
KC antifas number, have fun /pol

printing this is as uneconomic as a nigger
i like it

The tax system works in brackets. So if you give tax cuts to poor, the rich get those cuts on that money as well. Let's say the first bracket is 50k then the second is 100k, both brackets will pay the tax rate on the 50k, then your next 50k is taxed up to the 100k bracket.

You don't just cut for the poor and the rich don't benefit at all, they will get the same rates on those lower brackets on that small amount of money. So essentially any tax cut for the poor or middle class will also be a tax cut for the rich who already pay a majority of the taxes anyway.

I was a problem solved for 9mo and some of the shit in those warehouses is degenerate as fuck. Can confirm. Also can confirm the shit storm that would ensue with IOTBW stickers.

So does every race including niggers.