IT'S OK TO BE JEWISH

Reminder: real Jews are not kikes.
Only 25% of so-called Jews are actually observant of Judaism, and these real Jews overwhelming support strong borders, family values, and TRUMP.
The (((rest))) are atheist and/or Ishtar & Moloch worshiping Hebraic kikes that are vampiric parasites on humanity. And they all supported (((HER))).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dLfMc0CRyQU
youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
rabbidaniellapin.com/podcast/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its really not ok.

Israel is illegitimate and should be destroyed.

Should just mass post everything its ok to be. They'll flip their shit.

are jews a race or religion?

>Only 25% of so-called Jews are actually observant of Judaism

DICK CHOPPERS

yes

Jews are more liberal than even atheists. Why is that? It's because they all kvetch about muh holocaust and think they have to shove liberal dildos up the goyims assholes to stop anudda shoah from happening. Their ethnocentrism is the root cause.

When you out Jew the Jew so hard, the Jew Jews you out of your idea to try to take it for the Jew.

#Overpaying
It's Ok
If was Jewish
#PayForMyHolocaust

it's okay to name the jew

Israel is run by the real Jews who are observant of the religion of Judaism. They despise communist Ishtar kike vampires as much as we do.

Look. You may be a nice jew.

You may think to yourself: “Hey I’ve never done anything wrong” or “I don’t want to cause any harm”, but in the end your jewish nature can never be ripped from your soul. And it is that very jewish nature within you that will force you to undermine and weaken any group of humans you are with. No amount of social cohesion or directive/purpose will soothe your jewish heart which will seek to undermine and undervalue anything that can be offered by a mutual partnership with the group around you.

Your jewish spirit will make you seek to see that the group around you suffers in order for you to rise above it in material gains.

You can mean well all you like, unfortunately you have a cursed soul that will continue to sow discord wherever you go.

That's from Eyes Wide Shut. Reminder: Kubrick was a Jew.

Pic proves my (OP) point. Look at Orthodox Jews, aka the ones who actually follow the Torah / Old Testament. 57% conservative, compared to only 45% conservative for Christians. Believe me now, Sup Forums?

BUMP

bamp for Yahweh

it's ok to gas kikes

Gas them all

This has been my theory for a while, why else would leftists hate Israel so much?

jewish the race or jewish the religion?

Same here. It's a spiritual war. Look up Rabbi Daniel Lapin and check out his podcast. He supports Trump and despises these kikes as much as we do.

Remember that the title of Rabbi is like the title of Blackbelt. Anyone can call themselves that or give the title to someone else. It's all about who your teacher was. Lapin comes from a paternal line of like 300 years of Rabbis. He studies the Torah, Kabbalah, and The Zohar. His book Thou Shall Prosper can change your life. He's a big supporter of Christians.

There's nothing inherently wrong with being Jewish, but you have to admit that you guys have quite the fucking history of engaging in parasitic behavior on your host countries.

youtube.com/watch?v=dLfMc0CRyQU

youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic

rabbidaniellapin.com/podcast/