If you call yourself alt-right and aren't marrying a nigger faggot then you should just kill yourself

If you call yourself alt-right and aren't marrying a nigger faggot then you should just kill yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/robert-mercer-letter-milo-yiannopoulos-steve-bannon-2017-11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why did anyone care about this coal burning faggot jew in the first place?

Milo is B A S E D, praise the kek!

hi milo

Milo was just LARPing

Yes, actually. People here used to love him. He got obnoxious after a while though.

Congrats Milo, all the best!

The Alt-Right is a Jewish scam to discredit you people

Milo was extremely popular on Sup Forums for many months

>Milo was extremely popular on Sup Forums
he was spencer before spencer. shitty and forced

Nah we were just highly amused that a gay man was handing liberals their asses. Such salt. So much joy to watch.
Then in typical faggot mantra he said it was sometimes healthy for boys to have sex.
And suddenly we remembered he was a filthy fag, and came to our senses.
Never again.

Beautiful.

>pic

the absolute state of the alt lite.

No he just had funny videos of him telling fat feminist to shut up and stop being fat.

He helped jump start the movement among normies

>"I supported Milo Yiannopoulos in the hope and expectation that his expression of views contrary to the social mainstream and his spotlighting of the hypocrisy of those who would close down free speech in the name of political correctness would promote the type of open debate and freedom of thought that is being throttled on many American college campuses today," Mercer wrote.

>"But in my opinion, actions of and statements by Mr. Yiannopoulos have caused pain and divisiveness undermining the open and productive discourse that I had hoped to facilitate," he continued. "I was mistaken to have supported him, and for several weeks have been in the process of severing all ties with him."

>businessinsider.com/robert-mercer-letter-milo-yiannopoulos-steve-bannon-2017-11

It looks like the far right has a few nameless billionaire benefactors akin to Soros aswell. We're all just pawns in their games.

Ass cancer ..

Milo hasn't been relevant in several months, stop bringing him up

saged

aw :)

I'm happy for him, he actually found someone to spend time with, which is a lot more than I can say for most of you

He's okay, but could you imagine being married to him? He's so obnoxious, I would probably end up killing myself

that will last .

Don't ever underestimate the power of the BBC white boi ;)

People are willing to throw everything away to have a Big Black Cock in their life

Well he married a nigger ffs...

wtf milos gay?

It's cool, they work it out in fug sessions.

Well he enjoys dicks in and around his mouth. He enjoys dicks in and around his ass hole. But to answer your question he isn't Sup Forums gay

MERCER FUNDED TRUMP AND SUPPORTED MILO, LOOKS LIKE THE RICH ARE FUCKING RETARDED, TOO

its Cuba Gooding Jr.

you can see it

Proof that Donald Flumpfff is just another tool of (((you know who))).