EVENT EMERGING PROBABLY HAPPENING NOV 4TH - 6TH

Okay, let's get this thread back up and let me say before the (((DRILL))) shills show up that I am very proud of you user.

Just a drill? How about 9/11?
>globalresearch.ca/the-military-drills-of-september-11th-why-a-new-investigation-is-needed/6906
>The 911 Commission carefully overlooked these considerations. “It ignored the issue of the drills and continuously pointed to FAA incompetence. Thus the the mock live hijackings which were apparently in progress on the morning of September 11th should be investigated as a plausible explanation for why the national defense was such an abysmal failure.”

EVENT (((DRILL))) LINK BELOW
>arrl.org/news/communications-interoperability-training-with-amateur-radio-community-set

Storm is coming
>Trump going to Hawaii on Nov 3rd
>Recent Happenings tend to lead to greater Happenings. It's all about the build up.
>ANTIFA Days Of Rage Nov 4th, PURE COINCIDENCE
>MEGAnon hinting of needing to shut down entire grid ring any bells?
>How come the POTUS is surrounding himself with Military, "This is the calm before the storm."

Think about it user.
>How come there are no threads on this topic?
>Who is trying to direct the narrative on Sup Forums?
>How come so many "It's Okay To Be White" but no post of real substance?

Beware the (((nothingburger))) shills user.

Stay woke. Get comfy. Spread information.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1WAlkyxz2mU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ISIS carries out mass shootings at antifa riots around the country
>CNN reports Russians hired paid actors to say they're ISIS

can someone give me a quick rundown of "aj caller"?

There is to much garbage on this site, purposefully placed spam ect..

Bump

Bump

Oops forgot my flag ;]

The more damage the communists make, you will be able to retaliate more brutally.

quit sliding other threads by bumping them with this one nigger faggot

No.

>He doesn't know

Bumperino

>Normies don’t know every day is a comfy NEET day

November 4th is just gonna be ANTIFA doing one of their marches, then they'll start smashing windows and cars like they always do at their marches

Maybe they'll attack some passerbys for some perceived slight as expected, its just gonna be their regular shit

You keep posting these threads with a ton of dumb shit which I can't be bothered to read, can you please just concisely explain what event is going to happen?

THEY BETTER LEAVE MY RUBBISH BIN ALONE!

>D.A.K.
>4/11/17

some people on Sup Forums believe that on November 4th internet across America will suddenly cut out to stop communication
Followed by some sort of purge of people "they" deem undesirable

>internet
You mean all electricity.

Don't underestimate the power of sorosbux. Many of them will probably not even be antifa, but people who simply need money.

WW3 soon

>MEGAnon hinting of needing to shut down entire grid
Sauce plz?

>Would need to shut down the entire grid.

It's too late
You were warned on halloween to fight
You have sealed your own fates
May God have mercy on us all

bump

megumin is not yours

yeah, i live in jew york and i'm not worried. the most it'll probably be is disorganized looting chaos. Nothing we haven't seen from BLM

youtube.com/watch?v=1WAlkyxz2mU

nigga what's your thread about

Who's feeling a little shakey for the coming first blood? It's everything I've ever wanted but I've been having to pray my nerves away a lot lately.

Either I'm scarred or beyond pumped for the real deal. 1 more day anons!

Rude.

>id
>fAg

Hahaha you so funny

>After all these Sup Forums happening predictions people STILL give notice to this thread

Would that mean Sup Forums will be down in the meantime?

You're in for the worst of it
We all fall down user

Its another September 23rd meme. Go back to anime and tendies like the rest of us.

BIG HAPPENING SATURDAY???

You think nothing happened on the 23rd?
My friend, the attacks to come will be because (((their))) ritual succeded

no user, there will be no big happening so we get lots of fun. This is the eternal torture and damnation us NEETs face until the lights go out. Stop believing in the big happening and self improve before its too late.

Fake news. Coalition obviously did not fly over NK. Fucking fags

The masons will not wait much longer before striking
We're too late
Just because YOU don't notice the happening, doesn't mean it didn't