Blood donation

Do you give your blood ?

Why / Why not ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4kd5SVJv9Ck
hopkinsmedicine.org/the_johns_hopkins_hospital/_docs/jhh_charges.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

give muh blood to help white or orientals, never the blackturd :)

No, niggers don't deserve it.

Because as I never had a certain illness as a child, my blood usually goes to neonatals and people will bad immune systems. Given that I'm a white with A+ blood, I can assume that my blood is going to other whites most of the time.

parce que je déteste donner du sang et mon sang juvénile me garde en bonne santé

Because I told the nurse I fucked her dad last night.

*with, not will. I'm tired after waking up at 5am due to bad dreams.

What kind of bad dreams ?

Family dying most of the time, which was a real thing due to cancer in mother and stroke in fathe. They survived both and I took care of them for a few years, still am for mother as she's still recovering.

>Give blood for free
>They sell it for massive profit

lmao nah

No, because the fucking army fed me Bong-sourced beef. Any day now I'm going to start tripping around in my stall.

My blood and organs are far too precious to prolong anyone else's miserable life.

I give blood regularly because afterwards the body creates new blood. Plus it could help save somebody's life in my community.

In the Fritz Springmeier episode of Prophecy Club he talks about how Al Gore was stopped at a airport terminal and they removed several pints of blood from the bag he tried to bring on the plane. since then i've never give blood. Here's the epi: youtube.com/watch?v=4kd5SVJv9Ck

Organ donation should be compulsory. Dead people don't have property rights.

cuz i have aids

>we will redistribute your wealth, ccomrade

Needles hurt like hell, so no.

It's just a pinch and a burn and then ten minutes of a cold/tingly arm. Bring your phone and browse Sup Forums.

Give one logical reason why a dead person needs his organs.

I used to donate blood o a regular basis but stopped when the Red Cross turned political.

I give blood as a weight loss endeavor. Takes a lot of calories to replenish that blood.

I'm afraid of needles

Nope, it can ends up in niggers

Listen, faggot, I'm not giving you my organs. If you're in need of a transplant, it's likely to be your own fucking fault. Die like you deserve to.

Judgement day ?

I never weighed enough to give my blood away.

Ooooo edgy.

Do you even know where you are?

We all know where we are. You don't have to try so hard user.

I donate platelets. I do it just because I hope it helps someone out

I used to give whole blood every 12 weeks, and plasma (white blood cells) every 2 weeks.
Can't anymore due to an auto-immune disease.

Feels bad, man. Not enough people donate.

No because I dont want my healthy blood to be placed inside of a sick nigger.

Yes. Often. Everyone should.

>give blood FOR FREE
>get charged $3,671.67 to get it back (hopkinsmedicine.org/the_johns_hopkins_hospital/_docs/jhh_charges.pdf ctrl+f BLOOD TRANSFUSION SERVICE)
>MOTHER
>FUCKING
>KIKES

Blood donations keep my iron at safe levels. I've had hemoglobin levels as high as 21.9 grams, but if I consistently donate it's around 16-17.

Does semen count?

P.s.
My blood type sounds the gayest/most cringy - B Positive.

No, I don't like needles.

No cause what if it ends up in some guys dick? Pass me with that gay shit nigger

>forcing your body to produce more blood than necessary
>when the body is already slowly dying from constantly keeping itself together.

Shortens your life span.

Giving blood shortens your life span.

>Shortens your life span.
>Giving blood shortens your life span.
Prove it, retard.

cells have to replicate you know? Your cells can only replicate so much which is how you age. By donating blood you age your blood

I'm O+, I should donate more.
In b4 you're a pussy for being a substandard citizen in any modern society that values the contribution of its' members.

Blood cells don't replicate, you turbonigger. Try again.

Yes, because it's a good cause and it's also a free blood test

No, that's my blood.

mate your blood doesnt age its always being replenished,why do you think your shit is brown? thats old blood

the blood in your ateries isnt the same blood you had a month ago

Sometimes I'll "donate" plasma if I need a few extra bucks.

No. Could end up helping people I dont want helped.

Only because I'm a Californian faggot and want to kill people

> Why not ?

Because AIDS

>Give one logical reason why a dead person needs his organs.
Give me one logical reason we shouldn't clone people and harvest their organs

I used to donate but now I don't. It just feels good man. Helping people is a good feeling.

Lol, I work in a blood bank and I don't just give my lifeblood away to the vampiric jew.
>MLS ASCP

>Helping people is a good feeling.
Kek, what a cuck you are hacker

I give plasma for money

No
Can't donate if you've been to Iraq

No I have -O so i cant risk it going to bad blood.

Genuine question, if I smoke like a diesel, but don't do drugs or alcohol (and healthy in every other regard), is it fine to donate blood?

wut?

I always tell the people I smoke Weed and they stop talking

In the US at least, you can smoke 5 packs and drink 2 liters of whiskey and still donate. Only IV drug use disqualifies you, and it's generally up to you to volunteer that info.

Last thing I want is giving O- blood and letting it go to someone not O-

Cool, thanks! I'll try then

I've donated plasma, but never whole blood

It's logistics really. Hospitals are always going to stock Oneg for emergencies, and only use them for that, or type specific people. But honestly, most of our Oneg goes to any random person because it needs to get used before it expires. The big issue is platelets, since they don't last long at all, take 5 donors to get one unit, and therefore are almost constantly in short supply.

How so?

>Red Cross
Theyve been shit for decades, in either WW2 or vietnam they were actually charging soldiers for shit like toothbrushes and other toiletries... Id never donate anything to those fucking snakes

>giving up your precious bodily fluids
It's like you want the communists to win.

You can't sell blood here and I'm a universal recipient so I really don't have any incentive.

Yes I give blood, because there's a chance it will help the future saviour of the West.

Your donated whole blood gets divided into usable products. Your red cells aren't super useful, but your plasma and platelets are the most needed blood product next to Oneg RBCs, if not more so.

reminder: blacks donate blood the least and take the most.

No. I am b negative and don't want people finding out I am a lizard person. Also I have factor VIII and refuse to receive any.

no, dislike for needles and its inconvenient

>why do you think your shit is brown?
Ummm actually my shit is red.

Cmv brah, same here, a+ too

Why should I not donate blood?

I do not because I take medication and I'm not very healthy even besides that

Every place I've seen only gives Oneg, CMV neg, and irradiated units to neonates.

its a vampire pyramid scheme

I donate cum

Sure sounds like it's worth more than $0.00 then.

As a Jehovah's Witness I cannot morally donate/accept blood. The Bible forbids eating blood or blood transfusions.

No

Yeah, it's why my first post was that I don't even donate. Or system is fucked. I'd like to help people by donating, but I don't want that to be a side effect of generating fucktons of money for "non-profit" organizations. Protip: "non-profit" is a fucking bullshit loaded term.

No because (((they))) profit off of you voluntarily giving away your vital body parts such as blood and organs.

Why do you follow a meme religion? If you're not following traditional Christianity, honestly don't even bother.

Twice a year yeah. But my bloody type (AB+) is worthless. Can receive from all types but can only give to other AB+

i dont want the government to have my dna on file

o+ btw

not o- like my mum but still valuable blood

No. I used to until I was getting bothered by constant phone calls from blood donation clinics. If my blood is so in demand, fucking pay me for it kikes. Don't try to take advantage of someone you need something from. Don't try to game them. But they did and do. So all deals are off. Fucking kikes.

Not compulsory but I do think being an organ donor should be the default and if you dont want to donate you can opt out.
I believe most people aren't organ donors simply because they're too lazy to sign up for it.

If you exist, then they already have your DNA, goyim. Why worry about that, though? What're they gonna do, clone you and torture you?

Yes, because they park the bloodmobile outside my work and they often give out free movie tickets.

Yeah, I don't know offhand what year they started doing it, but cord blood on all babies delivered in the hospital is kept on file.

I don't, out of principle. In the Netherlands, there is only one company allowed to receive blood donations by law, yet it is a "private" company. They make big bank out of people's donated blood, even selling it to other countries for several hundreds of euroshekels a bag. Its CEO makes 400k a year, if I'm not mistaken.

I'd gladly help a countryman, but I'm not filling some faggot's wallet with my literal life blood

i highly doubt they have my dna attached to my name

i haven't been to a doctor since i was like 3 years old and even then they didn't take any blood samples

Dont make me go to a government office to opt out it takes decades in this country to get anything done by government functions.