What is the most redpilled diet? What should we be eating?

What is the most redpilled diet? What should we be eating?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dR1FCJS8DoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Human meat.

tßh? If you want the healthiest lifestyle go vegetarian (vegan if you have the resources for it) you should read a book or something and get some actual facts on nutrition, if you don't get all your essential amino acids you're essentially killing yourself; meat is bad for you but if you got shit for brains and can't put basic nutrients in your mouth you might as well get out there and slaughter your family's goat.

A paelo or paleo-like diet, just stay away from processed food, so instead of eating hot dogs and hamburgers eat chicken breasts and steak. Instead of bread and pasta, eat potatoes or rice (keep carbs moderate to low) stay away from dairy, eat fruits and veg. Boom, it's that simple.

Okay tier - primal/paleo
Good tier - keto
God tier - carnivorous

I'm serious, we should be eating only meat. Cheese can be alright too, but avoid plant products as a general rule. Look into zero carb diets and people who live it. The moment humans started farming plants en masse is when it all started going downhill.

Opportunivore.

Pesco vegetarian. Fish are great.

>plant protein = animal protein
Want to know how I know you're a retarded ape?

Why is it all vegans literally look like methheads.

Consider what your native ancestors ate.
Probably berries, wild plants and whatever they could catch for meat.
So basically fruits and veggies + meat every 1-3 or so days a week

steak and eggs

Keto. Was 266lbs. Lost 60 pounds in 4 months. I am still on it now. Also i wake up at 5am and go on an 8 mile bike ride. Stop eating sugar and processed food. Its fucking poison.

You don't have to go as far as keto, but cutting out sugars and processed foods is a must

oatmeal, greek yogurt, chicken, eggs, rice, beans, lentils, fruit and veggies and a protein supplement

lost 66 pounds this year

oatmeals the best to keep you regular. what you like in yours? brown sugar? I like to put in a little bit of sweet cereals like harvest crunch

I read an outdoors book by a guy named Bradford Angier, and he said you could live no problem just eating deer or moose, and that he'd done it. Book was called 'How to Stay Alive in the Woods: A Complete Guide to Food, Shelter and Self-Preservation That Makes Starvation in the Wilderness Next to the Impossible: Originally Published As Living Off the Country'.

Meat you killed your self. Vegetables you grew yourself.

Meat, green vegetables, rice. This is the essential red pill diet for a lifting man. Learn to fucking cook is red-pilled. I don't even make much money and I de-boned a duck last night and made duck breasts to shake things up fro the usual chicken and beef. Seriously, meat with a side of asparagus and rice or something like that is the male diet.

Low carb. Eat less than 20 grams of carbohydrates daily.

You can throw all that light/diet crap straight into the trash can.

Whatever you want.

Just in small portions.

I put some honey and cinnamon and either blueberries, blackberries or strawberries

The real question is why Muricans are so incorrigibly fat. Will the always be the fattest people on the planet?

Just reminding everyone that you're not white if you eat fast food.

Didn't the Mexicans surpass them a few years ago? Or did the Clapistanis catch up already?

Big Mac, Filet-O-Fish, Quarter Pounder, French Fries, Icy Coke, Milkshakes, Sundaes and Apple Pie!

I've seen Muricans and they're definitely the fattest.

ah. worst part of being in the northern hemisphere is the fruits and veggies take a noticeable decline in quality in the winter months

Didn't the creator of the Atkins diet die doing that?

Jesus, her fat ass needs 3 bras.

i remember i had a milkshake in 2005 from mcdonalds. shit was cash

This. I now eat a diet of 25-30% max animal meat that is not processed and the rest fruits, vegetables, and nuts with whole grains. I still have processed sugar but keep it to one teaspoon a day or less. Usually less.
I will eat a pizza or a fast food meal about once each a month. I swapped out soda for tea and milk (nonfat).
I admit that it's not perfect but I feel fucking great in comparison to where I was before starting it up.

>MFW someone tells me there's no difference between human races.

plastic bottles

It's awful in the south. They eat the weirdest shit down there. Everything is extremely heavy, and they love sugary beverages.

i havent been a soda drinker since 2005. i will have maybe 6 sodas throughout the year now though. from 2005-2015 didnt have any. now if i can just drop alcohol. cut back to one night every 2 weeks. if i can get that down to 0 would be perfect

Their childhood obesity rates surpassed ours I believe.

2 potatoes
1 ounce of kale
1 tomato
1/2 cup dry black beans
1 orange
4 ounces grilled chicken
4 ounces grilled fish
4 eggs
1 ounce cheese
fish oil pills
multivitamin
1/2 cup brown rice
1 gallon of water
400mg caffeine
1-2 hours exercise/day 6 days week

Vegan..One meal a day.

youtube.com/watch?v=dR1FCJS8DoM

veganism is a shit diet

cyclic keto all the way

>consumes 90% of is body weight in sugar daily
>probably the most fit animal on the planet
Go on the hummingbird diet and drink a shit ton of soda

I'll never forget my meal one day at university.

>hungover as shit
>5 mcdoubles
>4 jr chickens
>large fry
>4 daves singles from wendys
>chili cheese fries

>low carb
i eat pasta everyday , i m 70 kg and i m 1.84 . i never get fat . always been 70kg

capitalism . americans need the comunism way

Grow your own.

don't they dead if they stop working out

>>consumes 90% of is body weight in sugar daily
>>probably the most fit animal on the planet
>Go on the hummingbird diet and drink a shit ton of soda

good call

education system's FUCKED beyond repair. Can't get good information out there, and the beuracracy to make change and reform to curriculum is impossible because you have to fight the dumbass parents who don't know jack shit except for the retarded "experimental" shit they were taught.
Anyone fat isn't an intelligent person since they are incapable of the willpower or mental capacity to A. Do the research on eating smart and B. unable to carry it through. Granted though most people aren't at a dangerous obesity level or at least i've seen. But if you find that lard ass piece of shit, pity them for their upbringing

McDonald's is the most red pilled diet. "They" don't want you to have that power. Propaganda comes out to smear fast food and the price has consistently increased on the menu.

t.

clearly it's soy, and a lot of it

Me on the right

What about natural sugars like fruit and other things?

That reminds me. Egg mcmuffin in the morning.

>niggers everyone

Eggs
Rice
Blueberries
Almonds
Spinach
Black beans
Greek Yogurt
Avocado
Tomatoes
Broccoli
Kale
Cherries
Pomegranate
Salmon
Chicken
Apples
Bananas
Carrots
Oats
Flaxseed
Ginger
Collard Greens
Quiona
Steak
Bison
Venison
Oyster
Pistachios
Kefir
Water

NEVER EAT:
Soybeans
Tofu
Any grains besides wheat bread
Processed foods such as lunch meat

I eat eggs every day with oats for breakfast. Chicken or Salmon for lunch with rice and broccoli and a variety of dinners.

>girl I see at family dinners but related only by marriage
>looks like the asian emma roberts with DSLs
>used to ignore each other
>get /fit/ter
>she likes talking to me now
FUG

mostly these

I'd have to rate the Egg McMuffin as one of the better choices on the menu if you're eating at Micky Ds. There is some seriously stomach-upsetting sludge there, even if you think you have an iron stomach.

Vegan diet. Organic produce. No GMOs. From a ethical standpoint I'm much more comfortable with eating fish and shellfish than any "higher-order" meat, but they should also be avoided due to them being riddled with plastic particulates. That isn't something you want your body to bioaccumulate.

But why? Our ancestors died when they were 30-40

>eggs
>beef
>fish
everything else is faggotry soyboys or sheeple listening to 50's cholesterol and fat myths

What's agood late night snack

no, that's just the average age of death which was brought down like crazy because of all the babies and young children who died. If you made it past 5 you probably made it to at least 60 and that was without any modern medicine.

This. I am Keto and went from 160 to 120 in 5 months. All my joint pains went away and my skin cleared up.

I usually eat hard boiled eggs(I make a bunch at once and eat throughout the week) as snacks or pistachios, almonds, or cherries.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.
One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".
Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.
I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Rice, oats, quinoa, flax aren’t grains?

That sounds slightly unhealthy, although I guess it could make sense if you're like a tiny Chinese girl or something.

>120

shit nigga are you 5 foot fuck all?

With the new McDonald's BLT, the HOT STAYS HOT and the COLD STAYS COLD!
*does a funky fresh dance*

Redpill me on dairy.

MCDIF out in full force tonight

I figured I wouldn't need to mention them since they were in my list....

I’m a short white lady. 4-10. I’m very healthy, former army medic.

Kefir and greek yogurt only. Nothing else. I make kefir with milk from my goat.

Soylent

id agree but we fucked a lot of fish up with pollution

That chair is sodomizing her. Thicc

almonds, cashews, grapes, berries

I just gained a crap ton of weight after getting out of the army since I was in school not doing pt anymore. I ride my bike and hike now, so I’m getting fit again.

This is Jon Venus, and he is a vegan

Congrats anyway. That's a lot of weight to drop in just 5 months.

He's also a steroid user. What's your point? Anybody who knows vegans knows exactly what he is talking about. Lanky fucks if they are men, weak and neurotic if they are women.

Thanks man. It feels good to be active again without being told when to workout.

keto

now post your picture

Hope he has some lubricant he should try civapchichi instead. Like half vegan or purge everyone at MC Donnalds Headquaters Nov 4th

steroids

if you're physically active there's no fucking reason to keep carbs to a low. it's your energy.

im with you man you speak the truth, got two mchickens a couple of hours ago

How much do you whey?

No, he fell and hit his head at a very old age.

McDonald's wants to be a modern and progressive burger company. If you're going to eat fast food, at least eat Wendy's.

I don't work out a lot any more because I have to work 2 jobs currently. I used to use .8 grams per pound.

Jon Venus injects more testosterone in a week than most soy boys have in their entire body. He's the Yao Ming of vegans.

Wendy's has some ok things, but the 1/2lb Flamethrower from a DQ is where it's at.

Eating in MODERATION.

Is caring about what I eat really worth it?

veganism

What's important is vegetarian and vegan is for beta males. This is for sedentary people who don't lift. Also, women (including women who are vegetarian) view vegetarian men as effeminate. This is the reality of things. I've dated several vegetarian who all admit that they would not date a male vegetarian because "men eat meat".