Nigger kidnaps rapes and kills 10 years old white girl

fucking savages, i'm disgusted

cbsnews.com/news/ex-coach-guilty-in-abduction-rape-killing-of-missouri-girl-hailey-owens/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EikgJ7Cu0Z8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=c-04Bqjvu0k
theroot.com/white-idaho-high-school-football-players-charged-in-bru-1790855418
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wow couldnt find a cuter loli? shes kinda meh

Tricky Jew

ugly kid. no waste

If she was pretty and cute I'd be mad.

>>m.youtube.com/watch?v=EikgJ7Cu0Z8

>perp is actually white

remember to report fake news

Look at that girls face.

Democrats believe it should be legal to have consensual sex with her, men of any age should be able to have sex with kids of her age, that's democrats for you.

Where's the nigger?

>Nigger

Picture of white guy

oh no!

Race war when?

OP is lying fucking faggot.

It was a white man that raped her

This.

Still, Poor kiddo.
F.
Pity both she and her killer were white. That means her parents will never be interviewed by Don Lemonparty or Jake Tapper, her story will never make traction in the national news, she will never have hundreds coming out to march in her honor.

If she was black and the killer was white however.... Well, that would've been a different story.

in your country she is prime kebab material

Just hang the fucking child rapist

Pedos will be the first to go on the DOTR

Look at this. Niggers are truly horrific beasts
m.youtube.com/watch?v=c-04Bqjvu0k

>what is a sexual emergency
white bigots

Kys democrap

yes he's white, but still a nigger

The Question is was god masterbating as he watched this? don't forget god see everything and if he was not J/O well why did he not strike that man dead? is he still mad at Adam & eve for taking a bite of that apple ?? you know them kids who knew nothing till they bit the apple and don't forget god left them with that snake the devil who knew all why is god such a fagot little bitch fag cunt??

& then they wonder why everyone hates them so

God runs away from the kids who bit the apple ran away never to return like a little pussy what a shity farther i would never leave my kids with the most evil snake he did

> look at this

Dude, its youtube. I haven't gone to that website in 3 years. Seriously, its on my blacklist. They have too much influence and power. Ain't gonna go now.

Nigger's gonna Nig!!!!!

actually i baited you losers, the rapist is white. but you're right, white people should all hang

I wonder if he will think it was worth it, when a nigger dick is being rammed up his ass, and a shank in his neck?

Nigger hate thread?

Burgers have guns. What's your excuse for not killing the niggers?

Oh no le super troll master op trolled us dumbies!
Anyways niggers do this all day every day so I'm actually surprised it was a white trash that did it,surprise!

lol you losers are pathetic. There's countless crimes commited by white people. I just take the most recent crimes, change the race and see you losers lose your shit. When you realize it was actually commited by white people you go quiet

her head is a fucking rectangle what the fuck

nah you made it clear, whites should hang from the neck.

this mother fucker is hilarious.

>being this paranoid and autistic

I bet you hold the truth of eternal life in that skull of yours. Quick, better get off Sup Forums before psychophant reptilians are alerted of your presence.

show you flag you fucking nigger

cute paint image you made, what's the point of it? go back to raping white children

why would you say it was nigger when it was white man who raped the girl

> hundreds of white kids get raped per month by brown people,does not give a shit
> one redneck rapes a italian looking girl,loses his shit

interedasting

What a hero to the black comunity. Stunning and brave.

The Western European man is diseased as is the Eastern European man, only the Southern European can prevail

Humanity is like a science project to God, but the experiments that fail get tortured for all eternity.

funny mental gymnastics

according to Sup Forums logic, white people are violent savages that should be put to death.
thousands of white kids get raped by white pedos, you don't care

2 white kids get touched by brown people and you ask for WW3

interesting

>we allow him to stay alive and be fed 3 meals a day, hot bed, own cell, free clothes, health insurance, chaplain and work
public torture should be a thing, you don't deserve rights if you literally took someone elses

It was nigger when the white girl orgasmed during it.

Individuals that do bad things should,you are no better than bittter racist Nazi wannabes if you spout the same message & swap whites for nigger
Kys

Can you really blame him? White people are repulsive.

>why would you say it was nigger when it was white man who raped the girl
Because whites can be niggers too.
Nigger is a state of mind.
Most white niggers live in trailer parks, fuck their relatives and vote for donald trump

>2 white kids get touched by brown people and you ask for WW3

personally,i don't care,its the parents fault if kids get molested,one golden rule is never let anyone from your family or outside sleep with your kids or any kid at all,because anyone can be a molester,and never let kids go alone to buy things at the grocery or go alone at school

if you really love what you care you should care for it

nah, you're a nigger, so is your whole family

*have

durr derp duh

jesus christ look how big her brain is
>tfw not too smart to be raped and kidnapped

>nah, you're a nigger, so is your whole family

ok

> using the rape and death of a young girl for lulz

Really?

now the nazi pretends to have morals

for those who aren't aware this OP shill is makiong a multitude of threads like these where he claims a nigger behaved like a typical nigger and providing a link to an article with a white perpetrator. he's drying to discredit the the fact the blacks are more violent with his shitty anecdotes he cherry picked.

No, it's you who pretend to have morals.

>I just take the most recent crimes, change the race and see you losers lose your shit.
Lose our shit? You mean get called out by multiple posters?

> When you realize it was actually commited by white people you go quiet
Except that's exactly what didn't happen, read your own thread you fucking retard:

etc

lol asking where's the black person you're supposed to hate on qualifies as going quiet. You don't care about the crime itself, you're just looking for excuses to hate on black people

if it was actually a black person ,this thread would have 200+ posts.

You went quiet like the losers you are

>le 52% loli

theroot.com/white-idaho-high-school-football-players-charged-in-bru-1790855418

>lol you losers are pathetic. There's countless crimes commited by white people. I just take the most recent crimes, change the race and see you losers lose your shit. When you realize it was actually commited by white people you go quiet

Because statistically, you are cherry picking anomalous cases.

cherry picking. I just went on the news front page and picked the most recent ones who all happened to have white perpetrators. I didn't look for shit lol