Am I the only one here who considers Jews to be white?

Am I the only one here who considers Jews to be white?

Every Jew I know considers themselves to be white. Most Americans also believe this.

Why do poltards think they are right while everyone else is wrong?

you're literally just echoing nazifaggots from the 30s and 40s and stuck in that thinking mode. While majority here are not even German. Which makes it even more pathetic.

Being this new. Sage

>i have to worship hitler and nazi loser faggots to be a white nationalist

white as in the color? sometimes but a white race they are not

Then who is white and who is not according to you then? Stop cherry picking

bump

>>Am I the only one here who considers Jews to be white?
Must be.
Jews are fucking Arabs, i.e. sand-niggers. Nothing more.

You have no idea what you are talking about

I also think Jews are white.

Shill thread. Should be alone to tell by OP's pic you fucking nigger. Sage this shit.

They're part of a religion that holds the belief that an area of the middle east is their homeland. Do you consider Egypt, Syria and Jordan to be white also?

you know why they call it anti semitism and not anti white? cause semites are from the desert not europe

JEWS ARE NOT WHITE

Well even Obongo from Somalia is whiter than you, so I can see why you'd think that Shamus

Largely, it depends. The Jews of Arab origin? They're Arabic, not what we think of when we say "white."

Later converts or those who emigrated elsewhere and race-mixed to the point where they now appear white? It's easier to classify them as white.

The waters are muddied because it's a religion and a race, but you can tell a Jew by looking at (or hearing) them probably 90% of the time, and they aren't the poster child for a standard "white person."

I know you like black cock up your arse.

lol no they are part (((arab)))
financial terrorists
one drop rule

No you're not the only one there are other JIDF here

Jews are Middle Easterners of Semitic origin.

And the Mafia are Sicilian, but they are Mafia first.

Theyre as white as me. I'm Irish, German, French and English mix.

Most important, I'm 100% american

t. Kike

It goes in all fields fellas

Selim best succubus

they are not culturally white. judaism is a racial supremacist religion...which also makes them genetically their own super inbred thing.

basically, jews are the real nazis

>
this it it
the least intelligent post of the day
sage

Ok. 99.99% of Jews hold no real power. Many are basically just White people, maybe a little bit more liberal than the average white person. Many are hardcore zionists, they care about clay in the Middle East. That other 0.01% controls the media, the banks, most major corporations, and every political movement in the west. They don't give a fuck about Judaism and its teachings. They care about power, and if their cabal is brought to attention, they can scream "Anti-Semitism. This last group uses the first two as a shield. To recap Jews can be divided into three categories:
1. Leftist Jews
2. Zionist Jews
3. Globalist Jews
Fuck group 3

Jews officially came out a few years ago and said they are Jewish not white. Their words

no jews are all anti nationalist, anti statist traitors by culture.

there only loyalty is to israel, if to anything at all.

Kikes ain’t white friendo.
A recent Pol 60% of Jews said they were not white but Jewish, an altogether separate race of subhuman.

I consider some of them white. Just not the ones with the ghoulish faces. They're probably some kind of sandnigger mutant or mongolian rapespawn.
That said, there are plenty of kikes that I don't hate and even like. They just need to be steered away from any subversive kikey bullshit. If they're any better than niggers then they can control themselves.

Jews aren't fucking human breh.

It's even in their scripture.

says the anglo

Ow. My feelings.

Meh, I know a lot of Irish and Slavs who don't identify as white. Unfortunately that doesn't stop the left from labeling us nazis and calling our family crests """""""""hate symbols"""""""""

We goy a certified shill here goys

The only thing that matters is collective punishment. Whites are castigated as a group and taxed to import the third world as our reparations. Germans lost everything for kicking the jews out, but only because we stopped them. We need to kick all jews out of our country and send them to Israel right after cutting off all foreign aid to them and reforming the fed reserve and dollar while nationalizing all jewish owned and affiliated businesses. Then and only then will Americans, and eventually whites, know freedom.

Op you're asking why jews arent white... You shouldnt try educating people.

It's sort of like how the Japanese are """honorary white"""

Except jews are (((white)))

Jews do not consider themselves to be white

I assume you're referring to Ashkenazis. Maybe you should do a little more research if you consider them to be White.

They think differently, they behave differently and they are physiologically different to us. What reason do I have to consider them part of my tribe rather than an interloper actively working against my interests and therefor a threat?