Niggers infects 5 with HIV then reveals he thought he was cured after drinking his own urine

lol niggers are so fucking dumb

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5042781/Hairdresser-infected-lovers-HIV-drank-urine.html

He's white...

dont see the problem here 1 nig infected and 5 nig lovers now

>got AIDS, better drink my own piss

oh it's actually 1 white guy infecting 5 other white guys. But hey, that's pretty cool too

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

when will stupidity become a crime, this fucking niggers cant go on like this

he's white : ' )

white people huh

fuck off nog, aren't you late for a bike theft

The question is where did he get the idea to drink his own urine? Now that's a story I'd like to hear. That's a story I could get comfy.

white people doing white people things. probably urine detox or something

love is love bigot :^)

nothing wrong with gays.

>Thinks he has an excuse to hate niggers.
>Gets salty when the perpetrator ends up being a white faggot.
How the mighty have fallen

He is a faggot like op

Faggots are not ppl

unless you finally realize all gay men are inherently pederastic boy loving faggots.

see example; kevin spacey

honkey should have used brain force to kill dat hiv.

whats up with niggers and piss?

in parts of africa (mainly sudan) they cover themselves in cow piss for some fucking reason

Niggers are too piss like curries are to shit

So what a faggot and a nigger aren't too far apart on my hate list

for those who aren't aware this OP shill is makiong a multitude of threads like these where he claims a nigger behaved like a typical nigger and providing a link to an article with a white perpetrator. he's drying to discredit the the fact the blacks are more violent with his shitty anecdotes he cherry picked.

When will people learn it's not okay to associate with these low iq white animals. Get a clue people you will all find out eventually look at today's state. You can thank black people for all the great things going on now. Take rap take Obama care.anything that elevates the people is from blacks and white people only do hateful negative shit.