Nigger kills his gf's 2 year old son

fucking violent animals.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5043405/Boyfriend-28-faces-jail-murdering-two-year-old-boy.html

If it was a cute girl I'd be mad.

>son of race traitor whore
the kids better off dead

Nice slide thread and memeflag, shill.

Shill

The boyfriend is white = ' )

She sure payed the toll!

save you the trouble: it's a white guy.

the more you shills try to destabalize this board and demoralize the posters, the stronger our convictions will grow and the more powerful we get as you feed us more moderates. Post more!

date a white, get in shite. Some things never change

oh I'm trembling! someone points out a fact and they become a shill, how typical

Never fails

Very common in the animal kingdom
>why are you surprised?

That white people are violent animals? idk man

sage

Did he think he was
>GAYEEE
?

C H E R R Y P I C K I N G

Even 2 year olds can't relax

that can't be real

i can make paint graphs out of my ass with white people have 1 gazilllion murder per 100,000 people too

can't relax around whites! you tell them

Go fuck yourself, faggot.
Niggers are literally subhumans.

holy shit it is real! this is a fucking gold mine

>that guy's only 28

yikes

>Woman wan troway poo-poo, come trap for window
>New York Attack: US green card lottery go stop - Trump
>Danny Jordaan: l no rape singer

Bump.

fucking violent animals, am i rite?

noooooo no way this is real

>believes in this bullshit

and you believe you're not the subhuman retard?

Mighty kek

>date a white
>not to bright

>date a black
>get a smack

Get it straight OP.

It's news because it WASN'T a nigger.

you must not be white

This is clearly a nigger. Only animals harm children.

whomst'd've ever predicted this????

>Cherry picking

Typical racists.

whites are all niggers

Poor kid. The mother was abusive and the boyfriend just ended his suffering.

>its real

Well, she did burn the coal...

Too bad Lil dude paid the toll :'(

F

She dated a white guy,

Around Anglos, Prepare to Tango

We already knew that Anglos are subhuman savages.

I have a two year old boy and if somebody were to hurt him I’m positive I’d go on a murder rampage. I Can’t even begin to imagine my fury

white people man

around brits, keep your wits.

Potatoe nigger*

I hope your gay kid dies from aids.

then why didn't you just say so?
you think these odd instances make up for the thousands of black-on-child murders every year? Fuck off shlomo, your exception only proves the rule.

Wigger

I didn't fag~~~got, read the post

Toll status: deferred

lol 5-10 black guy hurts a child, thousands of whites kill children but hey,let's make up statistics and only post the couple ones commited by black people!

why would people beat a baby? i understand spankin and slapping their hands. but why punch and stomp?

Rude

the eternal anglo strikes again

Is that Jimmy Neutron?

She should have known better than to have a child out of wedlock with a man she didn't love and didn't love her back. That's her first mistake. Her second mistake is trying to act like a "normal" woman and have a life like so many other women in their 20's which inherently leads to a neglect of her child. It's inherently neglectful because time is zero sum. There are only so many hours in the day.

Fuck the coal burner!!! He son didn't ask for that AND he IS a cute kid. It would be better if the jig just X'd her rather than the child.

Welcome to Sup Forums

If you cant just collect the whole of the situation with race, you are either willfully blind or the most brainwashed low IQ nigger faggot like the rest of the front page reddit nigger faggots.

Its not our fault you are a mud blood and we dont want to hang out with you... it doesnt even matter if one of your parents is white and you can relate...

You are tainted for eternity and our tribal subconscious visual cues disregard as a us and you will forever be a them...

stop being cry baby faggots about human nature.