Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?

Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?

old ass picture

There has literally never been any razor blades in them. It's all fake news, or a false flag by anticucks.

The "razor blades in posters" meme has existed since at least the 1980s. It's just a thing people say to stop other people from tearing the posters down.

Who thought it was a good idea to put razor blades behind "It's Okay To Be White"?

>Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?
Your local rabbi.

Pretty sure it is hepatitis infected needles hidden

Or it could be ...

It's not true you absolute dafty.

Pics or it didn't happen

>not hiding very angry hornets behind your posters who will sting you in the neck if you try to take them down

most people at these places have that tho

some stupid nigger must have splintered his paw and is lying about razor blades, a statement without picture proof is a blatant lie, fucker has a phone right there and didn't take a picture, i wont buy it

>Posting old shit to try and stop ITS OKAY TO BE WHITE

Nazis did this in europe in the 80s. Stop believing tweet screenshots blindly.

>use a tool to rip them down
Why does this have to be said? I thought liberals were the ones ripping them down

kek

Don't get how it's old shit since the post came from a friend about an hour ago.
Still hilarious to see it automatically spun as "white supremacy"

Antifa did that here in Denmark actually.

Dont touch shit that doesnt belong to you and you wont have any problems.

i know its just a meme but i have no fucks to give.

I think it's a great idea. If u so happen to believe that it's NOT OK to be white and rip down the poster in a fit of racist rage, you'll bleed.

Nobody has put razor blades behind those posters. It's fake news made by Russians.

I saw some Russians in a chat room discussing fabricating such a meme, trying to spread discord and fear. They discussed how they would fabricate a story that there were razor blades hidden behind posters, to make students more afraid.

They seemed a bit concerned that they were not actually able to produce a credible report with a named person to confirm this happening, but they concluded that people wouldn't care whether the report could be backed up, and in an emergency they could always just take a photo of a telephone pole with a razor blade stuck in it and claim it happened on a campus.

I should have screenshotted it, but I was too shocked to remember, and then the server was shut down. But yeah, it's fake news.

You don't want to be spreading Russian propaganda, do you, user?

pricked their finger on a staple and made up some horseshit lie to become a victim of some non-existent bullshit.

>soak "it's ok to be white" signs in LSD
>people touch them to write on them or take them down
>trip balls and freak out

A bunch of people got sent to the hospital at University of Hartford after somebody put "It's OK to be white" signs up with double edge razor blades behind them. It's true. Also, Baked Alaska was sprayed with acid and needs money to pay his hospital bills. Remember those hospital bills he posted as proof?