Save Pepe

first Sup Forums speech wall meet up was a success

Can confirm.

>......free speach.....
great college

What are you on about faggot?

Newfangled detected

Auto-correct Autism

You can speak more freely here than in Canada or the UK. The thing about a Free Speech wall is the optics of it. It's a space that encourage conflicting opinions and ideas to compete. People aren't willing to have discourse these days but to get aggression and frustration out by way of "vandalism" is a step towards discourse.

some autists wrote free speach on the board. i would tell you where but it'd be more fun for you to look for it.

>antifa set up a booth next today to wall to brainwash people into becoming commies.

>no swazis
>nothing about white pride
>nothing about niggers
It's cali I guess but still

farmers around 7:30, Sup Forums meetup around midnight at the wall to write some shit on it

I’m ZZ Topped, hoping to get down there soon.

Is that you guitaranon?

No, this is all night user. I’m waiting for the bus.

>space

HERE WE GO STRAP IN BOYS

>nice get
Well you know what I look like and im easy to spot in a crowd. We just need to keep this thread going

When the Sup Forums thread becomes a discord chat

>MDE never dies
How does he keep getting away with it?

Wtf guys I live 10 minutes away from SLO and I didn't know about this. I will drive down tonight and spray paint something if you guys want, any ideas?

"It's Okay To Be White"

Hell yeah. We’re thinking Pepe and Moonman my dude

Yeah

FUCK SLO COURTS

97% conviction rate cuck county. born and raised 805, love the land HATE the fuckers who run it.

FUCK SLO county.

Someone didn't hire Funke-Bilu mabe next time annon.

I feel bad for all those people who wrote things just for it to get spray painted over. Should have made kids pay by the inch for the space they took.

nope went with Murphy out of AG. Dad used him in the 80s. He sucks ass now.

Whatever it was all misdemeanor bullshit. I don't live in cuckifornia anymore and couldn't be happier about it.

I fucking swear I heard a year ago cops were literally waiting for kid to get out of the bars in DT SLO and they'd just automatically start arresting people for drunk in publics. Fuck that county man. Sucks to because it's beautiful there.

Come on vacation leave on probation.

SOMEBODY WRITE IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE

FUCK KRUMP

What symbol is that? I’m afraid I haven’t seen it before.

Is anybody over by the good bbq?

Glad to see this on here. I recently graduated and it's always fun to see people get triggered. I hear it's already been town down once though. Godspeed user.

Here's a picture from 2 years ago.

Lmfao. Couldn't be more true. I didn't even know they had a fucking "MISDEMEANOR" probation, I mean, fucking really? I was on FORMAL probation for a year, piss in front of PO all that fucking shit.

The day I got off probation, I entered my vehicle and traversed north over the fucking border and never looked back. Best decision I've ever made.

I do miss yogi bearing all the fucking fresno/bako fucks. Nothing better than free booze at the expense of shitty fucking tourists.

On topic, "ITS OK TO BE WHITE" will fucking trigger ever single libtard in SLO county guaranteed. Bahahahaha.

Next to kike coffee place

:')

Where

Where are we meeting?

hi sam

why hasn't anyone drawn loli on it yet

almost forgot

Nice

STOP appropriating my peoples culture you shitlords!

Do you think we're artists nigger? None of us could draw loli properly. I have a surprise going up real soon though

Is there actually a meetup? me and my friend might drive down sometime, we goona bring spraypaint

Wubba dub dub

Wow don't go to poly but i grew up in slo area, this is so bizarre.

Commie wall != Freedom wall

Drive down like over the grade from atrashcadero or templetucky.

I met like 4 people last night. If you come down you're bound to run into more people. The hard part is figuring out who it is

What is a stencil.

Who the hell is Krump?

/H/ fags made it to the wall

Calling all faggots we at farmers

Meet midnight tonight?

Can't make farmers

Is the wall ok? did slo ANTIFA knock it down again?

if yall faggots can get people to show up I'd be down

Goddamit

Is North county even slo? It's all meth heads and biker gangs up there. I tried to save money by renting a place in a town ended up blowing up my shitbox going over the grade eyeryday so it cost me more. plus it's 115° up there might as well just buy a house in Bakersfield for 40k and become a coke dealer.

no shapiros sister?

Nice.

james holmes (aurora theater shooter) drew it in his notebook. basically his personal sigil- the more people he killed the esoterically stronger he'd become. million dollar extreme used it for the symbol of the show world peace but i think it was nixed.

yes it's SLO county up until king city or whatever that shit town is then it goes into monterey county i'm pretty sure

honestly though it's still cheaper to live in atascadero and drive to SLO everyday than it is to live in SLO

Are you good?
Make sure to use a color that isn't on there so it stands out

>lurk more
lol

No I'm not really good, I have a turquoise I might bring at midnight, still not sure if it's worth the drive.

Why don't you go prep tyrone before he reams your trap gf you faggot leaf?

lol

Na man I was at Bordeaux for like $1500 a month for a studio. Now I'm in shell for $800 and don't waste like $20 in gas everyday. Plus you cannot put a price on quality of beach life and no desert tier heat everyday.

I feel like that could backfire into more people feeling obligated to spray paint it.

>$1500 a month for a studio
what the fuck, you should be able to get a 2 bdr for that much

also yeah you're probably right shell is closer and cheaper

So entities worth nothing build the 0 dimension. Take for example individual A. A talks shit about B. C is present But silent. C than pretends to have misunderstood and tells D something that makes him beat up B. I call it the Trump theorem. I think this will justify the purge and why Dorsey CEO of twitter needs large doses of LSD starting Nov 4th.

They used to have a billboard on the freeway heading north that said would you drive 15min to save $100,000 on a new house. it's literally like a different state up there. the only positive was all the trump signs up there during the election I saw zero Hillary posters.

bahahahaha fucking bordeaux is 1500mo for a studio? thats fucking obscene. tweekers, gibbmes and general trash all around there and dry creek apts. might as well went to mustang village

shell is awesome that's where i grew up. first time getting stoned was on shell beach.

Yeah, we can write what we want on that wall and won't be imprisoned for it. Can you do that?

Yeah we are going to meet at the wall around midnight. See you there user

No way I was at stenner Glenn when I went to cuesta it was like how I imagine a min security prison.

If you read my posts further up that entire fucking COUNTY is like a prison. Fucking 1 year of formal probation for a fucking MISDEMEANOR. And 1000s of dollars in fines.

Born and raised, love the land hate the motherfuckers who run it. The day I got out of court and had my probation dropped I got in my fucking car and drove north, over the fucking border and into the awesome land of the PNW. way fucking better up here.

I lived in Maui for 3 years and it's literally just as expensive in fuckin Hawaii as it is in SLO county.

I'm going to stick it out Oregon and Washington doesn't need more Californians. besides today I was wearing shorts and sandals.

no swastikas? wtf. this isnt like drawball at all!

Gurochan and /d/ visit when?

I think you just got unlucky, been living here my whole life and I don't know anyone that got fucked over like you. I've been pulled over for speeding twice, one time was going 30+ over in SLO and they always let me go.

My family has lived in Oregon and Cali since the 70s. So I'd consider myself half-native.I got family up here.

I miss south county as far as the weather and all the fun shit to do. I swear the fucking cops in that entire area are just straight up gestapo motherfuckers. They will charge you with anything and everything they can given the chance.

>The right wing
>Pro free speech

Wew

I certainly, most certainly got unlucky. I've heard some fucked up stories from other people in the area as well though.

Gtfo reddit fag

Does it say IOTBW huge across it yet? Cuz it should...

No but it says IWTCIRD

>on employeers time paid for by other people expecting to watch football
>on my own time funded by having a job and not disrespecting customers views

this
and its hilarious how many people miss that point
we want to be entertained and watch a game we enjoy, not listen to or watch a bunch of political bs from a group comprised mostly of people that didn't finish college and usually took the easiest classes possible so they would maintain eligibility