GET IN HERE THE BLACK ISRAELITES ARE LIVE ON YOUTUBE!!!!!

GET IN HERE THE BLACK ISRAELITES ARE LIVE ON YOUTUBE!!!!!

>youtube.com/watch?v=hQGNy3Ycj4Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hQGNy3Ycj4Q#t=58m00s
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19640508
psychologytoday.com/blog/you-illuminated/201004/your-pain-my-gain
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0006322309007628
youtube.com/watch?v=37AbQjolHNo
youtube.com/watch?v=BuEGSYneR9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUMPPPP

DATS RITE GOY

Looks like a vulcan wearing a cermonial dress from Star Fuck: Discovery, to be completely honest with ya, famalam.

FUCKIN EDOMITES

EUSA MOTHIN FUCKIN

REDSKIN DEMONS

YOU WILL BE IN CHAINS

DAS RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITEEEEEEE

Somebody tell metokur.

His commentary of that DSP GTA stream was golden.

I like these guys desu senpai
Even if I'm a filthy Edomite. Das riiiiite!

yakub will kill yo ass whiteboi

we dont care if you like us. YOU WILL BE IN CHAINS FAGGOT

wow it's been a long time

all of you will be accounted for in the day of judgement

could this be for the better for the blacks? They will be free from hood/gangster culture, fill in the gap of when they lost christianity after civil rights movement.

you cuckaroaches are thru

I was wondering when you edomite fucks from here would catch this word.

You and your "jew" handlers are done.
Call your jew representatives, we dont talk to their slaves.

GMS, all praises, love what you guys do

SHAWARMASHAMBALA

WE

oh shit OP ain't lying

>cuckroaches

Can this be a new meme

I'm convinced
Israel belongs to them now

>its real

DAS RIIIIIIIIIIITE

should ask them what they think about the holocaust lol

this

Faked, or atleast heavily orchestrated to make sure these fake jews get into the middle east for thier expansion. hitler was in contact with haganah troops before WW2 even started.

These "jews" you hate are the synagogue of satan, you edomites are thier watchdog, you're the men who sold the world. Both of you will have a place in the lake of fire.

Support the black israelites. My friends that sounds strange but here is the diff,.

Real jews are racist af, they let in blacks from africa and fucking sterilize the women in Israel, I shit you not.

If we can ever redpill these guys because Jews were the real slavers and get them woke, dam that would be some serious power on our side. These guys stand in the streets like every weekend with bullhorns, imagine that but with droppin red pills.

Dunno if possible, but these people are the enemies of our enemies so if we can make them allies until the Jew is gone we can deal with the rest later.

plus it then becomes racist of jews to deny them their jewness. make them follow their own rules FOR RADICALS

What if I hate the kikes and I actively try to destroy them because they hate white non-jews?

We can hear the guile, your ulterior motives are carnal. Go talk into Hotep's ear you edomite scum, you'll know judgement soon enough.

nigger kikes
fucking hell

"Alright see you bros later, uhhh, death to America, uhhh, bye"

>What if I hate the kikes
You're an edomite there is no repentance in you, your thoughts are of genocide and destruction.

>I actively try to destroy them because they hate white non-jews?
You've been helping them for 400 years during jacobs trouble, You only hate the jews because you want to become "jews", get a satan's dick out of your mouth.

did they really say that?

Would be a shame if someone reported them

>tfw the power of the melanated woman is too much

youtube.com/watch?v=hQGNy3Ycj4Q#t=58m00s

We'll be waiting in your next psyop thread esau, weve always been here, make sure to grip the balls when rabbi discharges in your lap-dog face. Dont forget the finland IP

Reported as Promoting terrorism @ 58 min mark

what is going on here

WE

Black dudes who hang around midtown Manhattan near Penn Station and think they're jews

>bilbe
kek

the real jews kangz red pilled as fuck destroyer of little boi pussie jews

hahha....

WUZ

By all means, push this as hard as you can Thanks.

o shit

>BOO HOO HOO. Muh 6 million.

2 Corinthians 13:8 For we can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth.

I say this as a beacon of light. You know your own iniquity. Edomites will not be saved according to the scritures. Both for the confusion of face reading this, please repent. Read into the bible, do your own research and realize they've been teaching the scriptures wrong since america's conception. If you dont believe in the tribes at the very least see that these christian churches tell you "The law is done away with" and I'm telling you THEY'RE LYING. The Law is good, you cant just lean on grace, you will be destroyed.

1 Corinthians 15:33-34-Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners. Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.

Isaiah 30:1-3-Woe to the rebellious children, saith the LORD, that take counsel, but not of me; and that cover with a covering, but not of my spirit, that they may add sin to sin:That walk to go down into Egypt, and have not asked at my mouth; to strengthen themselves in the strength of Pharaoh, and to trust in the shadow of Egypt!Therefore shall the strength of Pharaoh be your shame, and the trust in the shadow of Egypt your confusion.

This cesspool of heathens is holding you from the law and righteousness, dont play the Jew's game.

Lastly this "DAS RITE" meme cracks us up, the star of david is the star of moloch, no hebrew israelites wear that. Read and do your research.

I guess you've all chosen your fate.

These guys are absolutely delusional and deliver the lulz. Its like larping but for black people. thas rite whyte boi

Talmud free? It could very well be.

Niggers

Edomite cuckroach

would

you self hating shitskin. Using pics of black women that have more white phenotypes than black ones.

Truly the lesser race.

DAS RITE!!!

Oh please esau, run back to your jew papa, your recessive genes are a joke. Your the serpent seed, you feed on the misery of others and need to be destroyed.

AIDS monkey. Go find your dad.

>AIDS monkey
wew lad, coming from the dumbasses that fell into the false Christianity meme for 1400 fucking years. You're puppets who worship satan.

If all niggers were like this, the Jewish problem in America would be solved desu

JOAK

Stop denying reality. There is nothing unique or worth preserving about you. Your race hasnt accomplished nothing on a grand scale. Your race has the highest murder and rape rates. Your race is not even aesthetically pleasing to look at. Which is exactly why you are using pics of black women who have white phenotypes and white admixture. You love whiteness and white genes but you are so self hating and have deep rooted jealousy as a self defense mechanism.

Truly the lesser race.

Yea lets all listen to some dumb niggers ideas on the bible.

Go live in prison or get shot nigger.

This. You really do keep posting images of black women with white admixture (freckles, lighter skin tone, nose types, etc.)

>Vanity and passive aggressive statements
>Emotional response
You're a woman.

Whites have the highest oxytocin levels of any race, your phenotype is predisposed to cause variances and strife if there is none. Oxytocin is increased by higher estrogen levels in the body, ocytocin causes Schadenfreude. Schadenfreude (/ˈʃɑːdənfrɔJdə/; German: [ˈʃaːdn̩ˌfʁɔʏ̯də] (About this sound listen); lit. 'harm-joy') is the experience of pleasure, joy, or self-satisfaction that comes from learning of or witnessing the troubles, failures, or humiliation of another. You've gotten tricked twice into two world wars, brothers wars due to pride and faggotry.

Admit it, you're demons who worship satan and need to be purged for the betterment of humanity.

>nigger
Hebrew.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19640508

psychologytoday.com/blog/you-illuminated/201004/your-pain-my-gain

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0006322309007628

S O O N

These guys seem cool af. Black Sup Forums basically. We should join forces with them

>147713618

so all of Africa are Jews now? You're a kike? Some nigger from Western Africa wow haha

youtube.com/watch?v=37AbQjolHNo

infograph dump please bump this

Not all Africans, only west africans that were slaves already in those regions and given off to the europeans.

Read Deuteronomy 28. The children of israel are under curses, we were to be taken, by ships, and enslaved for 400 years for disobeying the laws and commandments of our god. Its all there.

Most people from Africa are Hamites, Asians are Moabites decending from japtheth

THE SO CALLED WHITE MAN

youtube.com/watch?v=BuEGSYneR9E

that whole line can fit for Jews -the real ones- because they actually were enslaved this way from Babylon to Rome.

Not to mention we actually have description of their features on stone and marble. Do YOU have a hook nose like these likes do?

My dude, why'd you delete this one Dont worry bro I'll post it again for you.

They were taken to another land, by ships and enslaved for 400 years? People usually associate this with Egyptian captivity, which is also wrong.

>Not to mention we actually have description of their features on stone and marble. Do YOU have a hook nose like these likes do?
>Believing jew evidence

Those giant dinosaurs also have vertical slit eyes right? Even though that evolutionary trait is associated with small predators likes foxes who go low to the ground? Stop believing jew lies.

Also you're telling me those Fake jews made and contracted those boats and Hamites handed us off to Europeans for fun to recreate the exact curses of Deuteronomy 28 on a nation of captives for a laff? Pic related;

Wake the fuck up.

Deafening silence...

>black people sold themselves into slavery

>the nazis were fighting non whites!

James 1:8 - A double minded man is unstable in all his ways

African Americans are not Hamites you dip

>the nazis were fighting non whites!
>?????
>trying to use the scriptures you dont believe or understand
How embarrassing, Yikes!

LMAO I lost it hard on just this image

Bunch of misinformed miscreants.