America LITERALLY conquered by Russia

Dunno why liberals think so highly of Putin and Russia...well thanks for giving us props I guess

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/7a6znc/russia_organized_2_sides_of_a_texas_protest_and/
reddit.com/r/ChapoTrapHouse/comments/7addb2/the_big_meanie_castro_took_away_my_wealthy/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>hides flag

>us

/sage

rlly makes me think.

Nah I don't buy this, if it was true people in Russia wouldn't be living in such shitty conditions while we live over here with our unlimited tendies

>Once we get our country back we have to start WWIII

Fixed it for you.
Why are leftists so obsessed with starting wars?

>be soros/clinton/rothschilds
>try to take over America
>lay 30 years of foundational work with political correctness
>start being able to look over the horizon until suddenly
>an underwater upside down backgammon poker stone chiseling image cave destroys all your plans within the span of 5 years
>panic sets, start blaming geopolitical leaders for your miscalculations
>blamed foreign leaders assist the rebellion / patriotic insurgency
>lose plan a, and plan b simultaneously
>plan a "the long march"
>plan b "the back up coupe"

I'm still terrified that they may still have plan C tbqh. I can't picture their plan c being short of ww3 or economic collapse.

>I can't picture their plan c being short of ww3 or economic collapse.

>Dunno why liberals think so highly of Putin and Russia

Russians are the embodiment of diversity.

You have asian's eyes, a frenchmens smell, a japs written made-up language, polish "food", a germans ambition, a niggers behavioural patterns, A north Koreans diplomatic affluence, a chinks love of communism, and women who are british-tier.

In short, Russia is the leftist dream, which is why they fantasise about their countries being "RUSKIED".

Russia is more diverse than any country in Western Europe will ever be. Liberals are just jelly of us

>stupid backwards conservative, stop fearing the government, you're just a retarded tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist
>OMFG DRUMPF IS LITERALLY A RUSSIAN OP THAT PUTIN HAXED INTO THE PRESIDENT TO KILL NONWHITES

You ohuel, peedor

Holy fuck, this is actually surreal. That whole thread is surreal. It is actually starting to worry me.

That many people think we should go to a war with Russia. That many people believe that "treason" is alleged Russian twitter accounts. And the worst part is that they don't even offer any evidence that these twitter accounts are operated by Russians.

Holy fucking shit. I don't want to link to Reddit but this is a much read to see what we're up against. It's... It's actual insanity.

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/7a6znc/russia_organized_2_sides_of_a_texas_protest_and/

Literally will be on the side of Russia against warmongering centrists/neocons/liberals that want a war cause they lost.

t. usaf

>we know came from Russia in an attack
But where are proof?

same, Army special operations veteran, combat and intelligence role

good luck winning any election. have you watched any news today at all? DNC is dead

>2195 upboats from people who actually believe the russian prostitute piss dossier because hillary clinton says it happened,not only that they go further and believe its actually a puppet government and now they want nuclear war.
The modern day left folks.

We will be greeted as liberators in Russia when the smoke clears

must be weird living in such delusions, gotta be hard I'll give them that, I pity the poor brainwashed fools

enantiodromia

Leftist have now become the tinfoil hats.

>literally a place called Nogay

Yeah, real diverse I see.

blah blah blah blah, they just want you to blame the russians

>m still terrified that they may still have plan C tbqh. I can't picture their plan c being short of ww3 or economic collapse.

Why can't it be both, and why are you afraid? I have been waiting to die in the happening since before I can remember.

>authoritarianism anywhere is a threat to democracy everywhere
that rhetoric sounds familiar...
>communism anywhere is a threat to
>domino theory
gee liberals are warmongering and still have the fucking gall to act like they're the supreme empaths? Yeah lets do Vietnam again except this time with Russia and nuclear weapons

fucking RETARDS

over the past year ive encountered several lefties online that insisted I was a Russian bot no matter what evidence i presented. They just can't fathom how many people disagree with them in the western world. They are in the denial stage big time.

>wanting to protect democracy by forcefully unseating the democratically elected leader with no evidence of wrongdoing and installing your own handpicked leader

is this like how antifa is constantly suggesting that we need fascist policies on speech and guns while claiming to be "smashing" fascism?

what happens in those islands north of Nenets and Nganasan? Also take your memeflag off faggot

Kek. They're broken. Their reality is shattered.

How to spot a shill; If they use any of these words to describe people they don’t like: >Worthless
>Pieces of shit
>Assholes
>Dumbass
>Anti-science
>Illiterate
>Motherfuckers
>Illiterate motherfuckers
>Sacks of shit
>Neckbeards
>/r/Justneckbeardthings-level
>Literal nazis
>Actual fascists
>Shitty

So now they're thinking that Russia not only hacked Trump, but the entirety of Congress? How the fuck do they explain Montenegro joining NATO and every word that comes out of Nikki Haley's mouth?

Not that I agree, but I think the idea is that they think Russia started it, not them.

The same has happened to me. But on the other side of the coin I bet a lot of people have been falsely accused of being Shareblue.

***2017***

LARPing faggot plebbitor in /r/politics

>Liberals fearmongering about Trump starting WW3 against Russia before the election
>Now we need to depose Drumpf and start WW3 against Russia because "Russians" ,aka multiethnic autists on a mandalayan tapestry weaving conference, memed against Hillary
IT WAS HER TURN
IF SHE CAN'T BE PRESIDENT NO ONE CAN

We're all Russian comrade! Everyone and everything is hacked by the motherland and turned into glorious Russia!

>everyone is stupid but me
okay...
>racism sexism
mmhm
>hill yourselves
right
>Wikileaks is all Russian claptrap
I bet you would have thought Assange was Jesus when he was dumping shit on the Bush wars, if you weren't underage
>lies that we KNOW cam from russia in an attack
came from Russia? what does that even mean? How? What evidence do we have that 'the lies came from Russia?' In an attack? The way this whole thing is fucking phrased just pisses me off
>Seriously? Pizzagate?
t. hasn't read anything that Steven Colbert hasn't also done a segment on
>you're all internet indoctrinated
pic related
>nazi nazi nazi
okay
>people won't shut about loot boxes and should just play the game
PIC FUCKING RELATED

Lefty tears are delicious as fuck.

people on reddit are absolutely deranged and due to the censorship and upvote/downvote system they won't be able to see it.

literally nothing

I hate giving reddit clicks, but went to check how the tranny’s and date rapists at chapo are handling Hillary doing Bernie so raw it would make Weinstein blush....look at this and replace Portuguese with Jew and Castro with hitler....are these, dare I say.../ourguys/?

reddit.com/r/ChapoTrapHouse/comments/7addb2/the_big_meanie_castro_took_away_my_wealthy/

>repubs are the treasonous ones
>not the dems
lol

Lootboxes are killing my enthusiasm for games. What’s the point of getting a legendary burqa for my female character when every other clothing item you can get is also just a burqa with a different colour?

That person will prolly drink bleach after Hillary gets arrested lol

What amazes me about libtards is that by their own standards they setup over the last few monts, Hillary colluded with Russia. There is actual hard evidence to support that. Yet they don't or won't see that. Yet if someone six degrees from Trump is six degrees from Putin it's TREASON!!!! Absolute delusional fucktards.

I’d like to believe this person really thinks like this as much as you, believe me, but I think it’s just a paid shill.

>begin plan B by crashing the stock market
>everyone flees to gold and bitcoin
>prices skyrocket
>now every libertarian and ancap has a massively over valued asset
>attempt to overthrow opposition strongholds only to be absolutely routed by McChild Solders™ high on meth fully equipped with Metal Gear Rex's and dragon dildos

too many of those are generic terms to indicate shill.

You know you're in a cult when you have to cut everyone out of your life to keep the false reality intact. Modern leftism is an abusive cult.

It's ok, the Finn-Korean hyperalliance will liberate us from the Russian androids

These are both true. Although I've only been called a bot.

Vatniks must be laughing their ass to see the great USA that crushed communism during the Soviet days devolve into little more than a collective of paranoid schizophrenic crybabies

How deranged could somebody be to want a global war between Russia and the United States. An offensive war against Russia would be suicidal and the final nail in the coffin of the US as well as potentially leading to nuclear Armageddon if things go really wrong.