Why do we still look down on niggers Sup Forums? One became our president...

Why do we still look down on niggers Sup Forums? One became our president, something none of us can even hope to accomplish. We can hate them sure, but we shouldn’t underestimate their ability to climb the social and economic ladder and take political offices.

Are you fucking PREACHING up in this bitch?

Puh-lease. The puppet could be blue next time for all anyone cares.

>Why do we still look down on niggers Sup Forums?

>

he was half black and wasnt a US citizen according to a world-renowned team of forensic experts

the real answer?
genetics

but we shouldn't foster nigger hate, thats what the kikes want, we should be allied against the jews, and then be separated into our own countries

>climb the social and economic ladder

>we shouldn’t underestimate their ability

>Why do we still look down on niggers

Oh shit this guy's back!

what if we dethrone the Jews and become the new Jews and then genocide the blacks?

Doing Gods work brother

We look down on the majority. The small percent who are decent are seen as regular human beings.

I'm mad now. anyone have a webm of a nigger getting shot?

For every black person thats as smart as obama, there are about 1000 white people as smart as obama.

No, why should I hate colored people? That is stupid. On an individual basis I have come across great people of every race. The kind of racism that blanket hates an entire group is the tool of the enemy. I just don't like this enforced homogenizing of cultures and races to further the desired goals of the globalists.

>Oh shit this guy's back!

>anyone have a webm of a nigger getting shot?

>a webm of a nigger getting shot?

>a few individuals are good therefore the entire group is just like them!
R*ddit logic.

>globalists
They're Jews.

fucking sublime

One time you put a nigger in the whitehouse is the worst 8 years of our country

mainly because of their allies.

Hey Faggot how about this, Watch a nigger pull a gun and try and kill you cause you were talking to his nigglet girlfriend

Fred looks like ed sheeran holy fuck lmao