BITCOIN IS FUCKING RALLYING

Why haven't you bought it yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pyi8-qm02hs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Poor Virgin neet. All I really have time for is dreaming of bull pozz cum

It's too high at this point for me to justify taking the gamble, though if the rumors of Amazon preparing to accept bitcoin prove true it may jump even higher.

i am thinking about starting a sidechain to seriously challenge visa and mastercard monopoly witht the support of the rest of bitcoin debit card enterprises

i am not even kidding

Because it's a bubble and I don't want to be a poorfag. If you wait too long, you will 100% be a poorfag, OP. Someone will backdoor and crack the 256 bits someday soon and BTC will be worthless. You're literally gambling. Stop being a degenerate.

Only a dumbass would buy right now. It will fall once the bulls start to pull out. Buy low sell high.

do it with your own altcoin, maybe tether it to ETH. bitcoin is the single biggest hacking target atm bc of the yuuuuuge marketcap.

I bought in at 6 bucks faggots!

I feel bad for the countless linkies now drinking themselves to death.
You could have prevented this.

Too late, too risky, would need to spend too much of my capital for a worthwhile potential profit

eh, it'll crash again sooner or later. it always does. scoop some then if you believe in it.

The only winners in this are the ones who bought into it at the very start.

Why would I invest in something the government could instantly declare illegal at any moment?

Why would I invest in something a hacker could empty in mere seconds and give me no way of ever getting back?

Why would I invest in anything where the top 1% control 95% of it?

OP is being a total kike with this thread because he wants people to slap the ask and make the price of his bitcoin keep going up. The right move here from an investment standpoint is to wait until the price goes down to the 4-5000s again.

>Why would I invest in something the government could instantly declare illegal at any moment?

Well, because the US government would probably sell their billions of dollars in seized BTC before they'd ban it... so you have a bit of time in that scenario before it would be *completely* worthless.

BITCOIN JUST PASSED $12,140 USD BUY! BUY! BUY!

>Well, because the US government would probably sell their billions of dollars in seized BTC before they'd ban it... so you have a bit of time in that scenario before it would be *completely* worthless.

The FBI already auctioned them. Read the news.

Nah, they actually have about $6 billion worth left... don't ask how I know that... or I'll have to bow out of this thread. kek

ill wait for it to crash
also im going to buy some russian bitcoin when putin introduces it

>bought into every coin except bitcoin

>Why would I invest in anything where the top 1% control 95% of it?
it sounds like capitalism

>yfw you bought dogecoin instead of bitcoin

No proper use case outside of darknet transactions where coins could do a much better job as well.
Almost no shop is directly accepting bitcoins, only over services like bitpay that will just swap bitcoin to fiat.
literally dutch tulips.

Fuck your bitcoin, Jeb!coin is the real deal

that would be huge for bitcoin, but also crazy because that would make bitcoin the best money laundering scheme ever

Bitcoin = MySpace
Iota = Facebook

Buy IOTA

Im all in on Litecoin.

I saw chainlink stuff on /biz/ months ago what happened to it?

BTW Bitcoin is rallying right now because of the upcoming fork... price will drop at least 2k by the end of the month

I've got like a third of a bitcoin sitting around from when you could still mine it. Should I sell now or just keep on holding on.

Sell now, buy more when price drops... repeat for a few months.

>buying now

Its value fluctuates too much to be useful as a currency, and without being useful as a currency it has no actual value backing as a commodity. It is currently a self sustaining meme, inflating purely on the back of its own novelty.

If it doesn't stabilise to the point where its value remains mostly consistent, it will pop. Nobody wants to use it properly as a currency while it's still inflating like this because what you pay 5 bitcoins for today is worth 4 tomorrow and 3 the day after. You actually suffer a financial loss if you use your "currency" as a currency.

I'm not game enough to bet on it stabilising before the crunch desu.

>Investing in a volatile currency with minimal gains
>Not just buying and flipping $500-1500 cars to make an extra 500-100/mo

People are buying BTC and holding because of the fork you will get free BTC gold. Expect the crash after the fork. Then buy in. Or buy now and time your exit carefully or you will be bag holding for a month.

>minimal gains

btc is up like 5000% this year

nice try on that link image lmao, did you get your money back yet dumbass

russian shill

try 500%

Because 0.1 bitcoin costs $700 you stupid ass chink

Bitcoins are the future and you're all out of a job.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pyi8-qm02hs

Technoob here, currently using the bitcoin client 0.8.5-beta. How the fuck do I upgrade this shit?

>Buying high

please don't shitpost chainlink on Sup Forums too, it's already bad enough on biz. i swear to god that if see another sergey meme i'm gonna lose my shit

Just FYI, earlier this year (or last) Amazon registered as an MSB (money service business) in every state.

This allows them to move cash across state lines, and ulitmately is the only barrier posed by FinCEN against bitcoin startups. Coinbase had the venture cash to cover the cost, it's upwards of $100k/yr per state.

Not necessarily saying they will accept bitcoin, there are other valid uses for an MSB, and amazon was hiring cryptocurrency/blockchain experts at some point, although they explained that they wanted it for other reasons.

One must determin if the price move was real market demand or speculative in nature. If the latter sentiment is a contrarian indicator.

this is gonna be the new low
its going higher

It is awfully stupid to invest in bitcoins unless you really believe it will be a real usable currency someday. Altcoins is better. If you want highly speculative high volatile then go with the highest on both.

And
>fork
>bitcoin cash
>shitty devs
>countries banning crypto
>countries wising up on ICO so fuck eth

I'm not going to go out and buy an asset at its high after a massive run-up.

How many bitcoins are used in actual commerce and how many are used as pure speculation? Who would use it as currency when its value fluctuates so much?

i wasnt even aware this existed

>a serious treath to bitcoin

>How many bitcoins are used in actual commerce
Really large on drugs and the black market. Almost nothing everywhere else. Monero is getting there but bitcoin is still the biggest crypto for this.
>how many are used as pure speculation?
100%
>Who would use it as currency when its value fluctuates so much?
Literally no one except euphorics and drug dealers.

And the price is heavily manipulated. When this blows over, bagholders will be fucked.

>bitcoins
you are disqualified from an opinion on bitcoin

When this blows over, I hope you have enough cash to buy a rope.

I only have .11 BTC and I'm waiting for a crash, but it keeps fucking growing. Trying buy 1 BTC because it'll be worth it.

Crash back to 3000 REEEEEE

haha this isnt linked to todays events?

itt: seriously butthurt people who missed their chance to invest

>uses Chainlink meme to tell the Sup Forums normalfags about BTC
Don't fucking let the Sup Forums normies know about Chainlink you fucking Gook.

just use gentoo

for it to blow over it would need to go below a dollar
read the whitepaper and get some foundational sense about bunker: the money

the best time to plant a tree was yesterday
the next best time to plant a tree is today

I'm incredibly buthurt, Reminds me of Sup Forums tossing it around years ago when it was worthless, it was even sort of a joke sometimes. Fuckkkk

Oi faggots.

Bitcoin confirmations are taking fucking forever, how are we supposed to use this shit as a currency if it takes a few hours to confirm a transaction? Should I let my groceries just sit there fucking pending at the checkout and come back later?

Also once all 21million coins are mined and all the miners leave, how the fuck do the transactions get processed? What's to stop this massive expansion from ending up as a massive centralization to one person or one party/group who either secretly created Bitcoin or just end up with the most efficient processing monopoly when all the miners leave?

Also does any cunt know how to sell BTC in Australia? Coinbase says it's currently illegla or some shit....not sure what to do with all these $$$ worth of BTC if I can't get it back again.

>altcoins rn

>read the whitepaper
>still using bitcoin
Maybe you should be the one to read it.

>for it to blow over it would need to go below a dollar
No. It just needs to go below a certain threshold to kill any momentum. I didn't say bitcoin will die. Just the gains getting fucked.

Makes sense. A friend worked as a securities programmer for some Alphabet Agency, don't know which. He told me about TH3_J3ST3R personality or whatever.

Anywho, he had 20,000 bitcoins (I mean the coins, not $20,000 worth of bitcoin) and wouldn't say where he got them.

Still waiting to collect my ransom.

After my enormous anger seeing all these trains I've missed I have found acceptance now. Now every crypto currency news gives me a little hope that there might be some chance for me too, however pathetic my late adoption might be.

Now is the time to buy user. they will rocket when bitcoin dumps.

Because I can't ascertain its true value therefor don't know if I can profit from buying it. This is true for all currencies.

because its literally the nwo one world paperless currency

wrong

>Antshares, Ardor, Augur, Bytecoin, Civic,
>Cloak, Dash, Digibyte, Dogecoin,

>EtherumClassic, Factom, FUN, Golem,
>humaniq, lisk, Litecoin, Monero, NEM, Nxt,

>Maidsafecoin, Peercoin, Populous, Ripple,
>Skincoin , Siacoin, Steem, Stellar, Stratis,

>Tezos, Waves, Zcash

What do you notice about all these names? That they're fucking stupid and imbecilic? Actually, these are all names of internet number-generating programs purporting to be """""money""""". How the fuck can it be money? Intangibles always need to be backed by reserves of some sort, whether it is cash in the bank or shiny gold bars. I understand that bitcoin has a finite amount of possible bitcoins that can be generated, but Bitcoin has no actual benefit in terms of functionality over any of the other cunting coins. Bitcoin is THEREFORE another fiat currency, bitcoin is a FUNGIBLE commodity with other coins. With the press of a couple keys, you create a new coin with the exact same blockchain backing it as a bitcoin. What makes a Bitcoin more valuable than a Litecoin or a doge coin? Well it was here before litecoin, and dogecoin has a ridiculous name! That brings to me back to an age-old question, would a Bitcoin by any other name have been adopted so readily? If bitcoin was douchecoin it never would have been viable, even if it was the same blockchain code. Bitcoin sounds cool, it sounds like something you could imagine Neo from the Matrix saying. Fuck

tl;dr bitcoin is tulip mania 2.0

Bitcoin has more $$$ worth of resources (electricity and computing power/processing revolutions) put into each $1 worth than the paper our notes are printed on, or rather not even paper now but typed into a computer without anything behind it resource wise.

Link is hard as fuck to buy without a computer

yes because tulips totally are like bitcoin, right

Bitfinexed, twitter.

Cashed out at 5000,6000 and 7000,
Holding onto my last few and have a tonne of Bitcoin Cash.

Thanks for all the fish.

>Bitcoin is THEREFORE another fiat currency
It was designed from the start to be a fiat currency, you're not making any new discoveries here.
>With the press of a couple keys, you create a new coin with the exact same blockchain backing it as a bitcoin
The fuck are you even talking about?
>reeee why do normies flock to well marketed shit
Blame the human, not the technology.

these cryptocurrencies are the one of the greatest symptoms of the current global madness. people are using made up central bank debt to buy made up math problems.

this has to be one of the stupidest scenarios of all time in the entire fucking galaxy

IT'S DESTROYING MY ALTS GO DOWN PLEASE BITCOIN

t. neoluddite

>mfw 1.6 bitcoins
>$11,000
>paid $600ish for it like two years ago

Yep
>Press b to buy
Bbbbbbb

Only a retard buys when something is high. If you understood math, then you might know that.

Bitcoin is worth the most because it has the longest chain with the most hashing power. Being a brainlet, you wouldn't understand the importance of that.

>fucking bitcoin cash

you understand what the first generation of bitcoin developers didnt follow this path right?

its unscalable because the blockchain would be exponentially big

How do you buy IOTA? It isn't public yet.

Funny because it's true. Feels good to be hodling because its true.

Green tea.

can you help me understand the "tangle"?

>buying into a bubble
lol

How does any of that fucking matter. How much energy used to generate is completely irrelevant to it's value.

>Only a retard buys when something is high
Your portfolio must be truly impressive!
how many benis?

Bitcoin cash is up, that's been the silent moon mission everyone at biz seems to have missed.

They also told me to buy high and sell low.. hope that helps!
>Yfw looking at usd vs btc charts
>Teleports away

>the state of our burger education system

>muh lolbertarian cryptocurrency that is only used to buy drugs on the internet
Kek

Yeah, why aren't you converting actual money into fake money?

I'd like to tell you that I consider myself a crypto man.

It'll fall back down to ~6500 by the third and then go back on a tear to 7500-8500. After the 2x fork, it'll likely fall back down to 5K until the end of the year, but you'll get the 2X tokens, which if the most legit fork yet. If you sell soon after and buy back in on the new year, you'll make a few shekels

its more than that

it has encouraged minds around the world to inovate and work together in their callenge to the current order

bitcoin is a cryptographic masterpiece