My car is English
My food is Italian
My TV is Japanese
My diamonds are South African
My licorice is Australian
My computer is Chinese
My wine is French
And I am an American.

Why can't you losers understand that America was created for everyone, not just white people?

The amount of bigotry and intolerance towards African Americans in these threads is worse here than anywhere else on reddit.

It's a terrible pick up line, but that is irrelevant. It's not a crime for a man to hit on a woman. Even if he fails.

Literally not Harassment

Jesus fucking Christ, she's just upset that it was Rain Man and not James Bond. If Sean Connery had said that to her, she'd have fucked him and never said a word to anybody about it in anything other than bragging terms.

Any advance by somebody that a girl isn't attracted to is now "harassment." Fuck off.

Is that some kind of weird fetish term?

He dindu nuffin

Have you ever seen a grown man naked?

Looks like the post title confused the shillbots. Classic

these roasties are having a fucking field day arent day?

it is if he is in a position of power at work
its sexual harassment
people should be free to go to work without worrying about "will i get to keep my job if I reject my boss's advancements?"

youtube.com/watch?v=YaLeKw8SSnk

if that is classed as sexual harrasment then by that same logic i should probably never speak to women again

This is the secret code for how Sup Forumslacks identify each other.

Fucking russians

>women should be free to work
This is the real problem.

If sexual harassment existed (it doesnt) then it wouldnt be a crime.

what if you had to suck your boss's dick to get a raise

I'd move to another company, if that wasn't possible it means I have no marketable skills, and I would consider whether I want to engage in prostitution or not.

If my boss doesn't own the company, I would report him to the owners, because I doubt they would be thrilled about him selling promotions rather than promoting the most qualified candidate.

hollywood imploding, work drying up, women gotta eat, too. scream sex harassment, get paycheck.

LEONARDO DICAPRIO IN THE POST-WEINSTEIN ERA......pic related.

The goodie room is closing.

Wow all of my stuff is foreign too but if I step outside all I see is other mexicans, it's almost like I can import products without importing people.

Fame is no longer enough to make you hot enough to be able to hit on females without getting accused of rape, and he's realizing this. He can no longer fuck whatever girl he wants because if they get together they can take him down. No doubt in my mind he's done some fucked up shit to a girl, even if she was legal, and he's desperate she doesn't come forward.

>My IT is Indian
Look at this dood, AHAHAHA