I need muh AR15 to defend myself from da big bad guberminte, hue hue hue!

>I need muh AR15 to defend myself from da big bad guberminte, hue hue hue!

>leaf

THIS SO MUCH

FUCKING DRUMPFTARDS

t. dumb shitposting leaf

Ill bite you autist

The US government doesn't concentrate all it's resources into killing one gun owner at a time (not like australia). in reality it's just a few private contractors who you can kill and if you're successful hiding the bodies you reach round two.

>This
Oh please goverment let allah's sweet blade of reparations slice my neck, dont you dare give me the means to defend myself!

>wasting millions of dollars worth of munitions on some rednecks with guns

Explain Syria.

SAGE

Really. Libtards. They are cute in some ways. Spastic mostly.

They thin those tanks and planes will be on their side. It is comedy.

This is why we need to deregulate fighter jets

Came here to post this

If democrats are "More intelligent" then why can't you read the equivalent to a page of wring?

Here since you seem to be mentally handicapped I'll shorten it for you.

That's the military, not the government.

If the Feds ordered the military the fire on civilians then the government would be overthrown.

Planes can't fit in my house silly leaf

Thank you, I was looking for the scenario one

I post by this ID

just stop

/thread

No?! YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

Also
>why does anyone need a fully automatic gun?
>do you really think your AR can oppose the government?

Wrong. The military would slaughter every civilian in sight. US soldiers are some of the most loyal, and well trained soldiers on the planet. They would not defy direct orders from their superiors, they know the consequences ...

Yeah but me and my buddies man those jets.

just for fun, how long did it take for the US to beat 20,000 ISIS fighters ?

>can't even put down an insurgency of fucking ragheads in the desert with decades old AK's
>think they can put down an insurgency of Americans equipped with the most recent/advanced weaponry
wew lad you really dont know anything about warfare do you?
sage

The second amendment was not meant as a check against the government, it was meant as a brand new paradigm to create a government protected by the people, the US government is not supposed to have any teeth, it is not supposed to have a standing army in peacetime, only a Navy.

An American does not need their ar15 to protect them against the government, they need it to be able to aid in their own civil defense.

Every able bodied American is supposed to be a trained member of a militia.

But people like rights more then responsibilities and in the end, military contractors won out and now many non-viable American districts are propped up through Military Keynesianism.

Most Americans have not taken the time to actually read the minutes and debates and correspondence of the founders, but it looks like you haven't either.

If America was functioning as intended, that guy in the meme would have access to one of those planes if he had an aptitude for using them. And his AR15. Btw, that is not an Ar15 in the picture.

We have them too, just so you know. Any sport shooter can buy one.

If the government need a whole fleet of planes to kill me, then I'm doing something right

>Comparing Vietnam with mainland America
>Quality Burger education

>a fucking leaf
US soldiers are literally told to disobey unlawful orders

You keep posting this every day and keep losing every thread. It's really persistent.

Whoever made this meme doesn't know what Zerging is

Lets ban cars that go over 100 KMPH.

STOP RESPONDING TO LEAF BAIT YOU FUCKING RETARDS
OR IF YOU DO, AT LEAST INCLUDE SAGE IN THE OPTIONS SO IT DOESN'T BUMP
by the way
>soldiers would slaughter all civilians
clear bait, why the fuck would you slaughter the people who run your goddamn country? If the military was forced to shoot civilians at random, the leaders of the gov't (including the military) would get their heads blown off on a livestream, you stupid fucking baiting leaf.

>well armed irregulars that blend with native population vs occupying military.

We had to beat Congress, the UN and NATO first.

We could bomb any country on the planet non-stop for a whole year and they couldn't do shit about it. The only things ever holding us back are political optics.

An occupation in the US would be much, much worse. Internal Pentagon estimates put defection at 50%, with half of those remaining doing so as "spoilers" to leak intel and commit sabotage against a hypothetical government attempting to use the military against the civilian populace.

Your welcome. t. vet.
But all of our advanced technology can't seem to defeat an illiterate streetshitter with a 50 year old Kalashnikov. As Tojo observed, "To invade the US is to face a rifle behind every blade of grass." Do not underestimate determined partisans.

Being ordered to defend themselves from people shooting at them is not an unlawful order. Stupid Leaf.

the US+europe+allied middle east vs 20000 ragheads has been going on for 16 fukcing years

You have a point, mainland America would be far, far worse.

>implying I didn't sage
>implying I don't always sage memeflag threads
baka desu senpai

Wrong. Occupying the US would be easier as the military do all their training in that country. They are familiar with geography and terrain.

If the US military was given several decades of training in the Vietnam jungle before actual combat, they would have won that war in a matter of hours.

US Soldier: Can confirm that people ordering us to shoot our own people would be likely to have those giving orders shot instead within a month.

you are a fucking retard
The entire thread is based on the military attacking the c civilians hence why it's called "****defend***** against the government"

It might not work but I'm going to try. If you attempt to stop me I'll kill you

He is holding a shotgun. Not a ar. Looks like a super nova but hard to tell

This. Thread closed. Sage.

>there is no political optics in bombing your own people

cool story retard

Or how about the scenario where the government disarms the native population, and then invites millions of violent 3rd worlders into the nation?

its soon. 51 state is easy and boring.

thats not the government, that is the military

Came here to post this.

You're right that they are the most well loyal, and the best trained.

They are loyal to the American people, and trained to protect and treasure them. Masses of them would turn against the government if the government turned that blatantly against the people.

What principle do you think you're making fun of here?
Are you readily admitting that government goons are wicked murderous people?

Fourth generation warfare.

According to the pentagon's own estimates it would only take ~10% of the US population to overthrow the government.

Good luck with that

Is Bloomberg or Soros paying you to post this faggot shit?

No dictatorship could take over and rule the U.S.
Patriots would assassinate the occupying government no matter how many battles they lost.

[spoiler]Ignore this comment.[spoiler]

Can we get a version from 1776?

Every fucking day

>>>Sage

>Cucknadian talks about AR-15
>Uses pic of guy holding a shotgun

In all seriousness though, what the government is, is a collection of people. People with large machines, that if they told the military to go against their own people, a small fraction would obey, the rest would not go for it.

They would turn on the government, again, just people, if these people who demanded, and failed to get the people who work for them to attack their own country, they wouldn't be able to defend themselves. They would be the weak, and unskilled, compared to the everyman, and gun enthusiast that was lined up to face them.

>But they have jets, and bombs, and tanks, and bombs!

Who cares? Tanks and jets take time to be refueled, and reloaded, which take time, more time than it does to reload an AR-15, fuel stations can be sabotaged.

Yes, yes, some people may die, thousands could, but in the end, the everyman would be the victor. Use your fucking brain you dumbshit Leaf.

Go back to Starcucks, and order your dog cum soy latte, and have Ahmed Xiong stir it with his cock, okay? You are a weak, and insignificant cuck if you think bowing to your government is the best thing to do if it ever turned itself against its own people.

are you really this much of a boring, unfunny, unoriginal, uninformed poster or are you on some 4D chess level of ironyposting?

Vietnam

>Wat is Vietnam

NASA PLO go

(You)

That's odd, they used one of those but ISIS still exists. Weird.

So your entire survival depends on the assumption that a large portion of the military would defect

that
would
never
happen

vietnam became a dues paying member of WTO in 2007' faggot.

Isn't that simple. Insurgencies are extremely difficult to defeat.

what are these? f35's? doesnt matter, jet fighters and stealth bombers cant patrol street corners to prevent the assembly of the people. i even as a no-guns belgian knows this.

Eric frein held federal law enforcement on a month long manhunt at the cost of 1 million dollars a day all by himself and his surplus slavshit.

Stop baiting this is Sup Forums not Sup Forums

Asymmetric Warfare is a thing and there's a reason why Iraq and Afghanistan resulted in large US debts

Shut up cuck, responding to bait is how lurkers get redpilled. It's the foundation of this board.

Fuck off, Leaf.

Great seeing this thread again
>sage

>mass-replying
Kill yourself.

>Comparing Iraq and Afghanistan with US mainland

AGAIN
>QUALITY BURGER EDUCATION

Wow was that due to terms of war or because of decisions that arises years later??

See

Estimates are 50% if right wing president
75%will defect if a left wing president

based nippon

This is homosex

There was also a 99% chance of Hillary Clinton winning the elections

>Estimates mean jack shit

Yeah US Mainland= Casualties and destruction of vital unfratruscture. Good luck causing trillions in damage with bombers and tanks. Good luck maintaining peace with all that

Try again in English this time.

Leafs are not real people

Doesn't work that way leaf.
Time for a redpill. Swallow hard.

this