Seriously, what's wrong with interracial relationships?

Seriously, what's wrong with interracial relationships?
You white anons seem to accept dating Asians, so why not Latino's and Blacks?

Sounds like a whole lotta double think to me.

Why is mixing races a good thing? Just because you CAN do a thing doesn't mean you SHOULD.
As human beings, we all want to see ourselves in our children. Why upset the balance?

one of your coworkers already posted this one earlier you absolute faggot

It's not bad. In fact, race is just an illusion.

Sage

I personally don’t think the color matters that much

It’s the thought process that bugs me.
Imagine waking up next to a Hilary lover and dealing with the crap that spews from their mouth after they watch the news for 30 minutes.
Or seeing the get up in arms about the stupid “it’s okay” kinda stuff.
Just kill me at that point.

Hopefully you’ll have intelligent and successful kids and keep them away from the blue pill, it’s all good

>Why is mixing races a good thing? Just because you CAN do a thing doesn't mean you SHOULD.
>Why is eating salad a good thing? Just because you CAN do a thing doesn't mean you SHOULD

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE WAAAHHHHHHHH TURN IT OFF MOMMY!

I will have beautiful white children with my eastern euro waifu
and post pics to rub them in your faces
so :p
also this
>>You white anons seem to accept dating Asians,
That's more of a T_D thing

outbreeding depression.

Essentially you create a person who can never be as good as either parent genetically in whatever they excel at genetically. Essentially a mediocre person that belongs to neither group. Homeless and bitter from birth, that instinctually identifies with neither parent.

Darkies have lower intelligence.

Any thing works accept really dark skinned and white. Fuck niggers.

You try to make a point, then you post a pic that is absolute degeneracy.

Sage

Many black people are just as smart or smarter than the majority of white people. The issue is that these people are fewer in number than the number of white people that make up the most intelligent of that race, proportionately.

>Ignores my based argument
>Uses unrelated meme picture to escape debate

The absolute STATE of Sup Forums users

idiots

Sage and slide

Because you think that the intelligent ones will spend time debating you? Try trolling /lit/ and see how many responses you get.

I honestly think that these antinigger shit is poured here intentionally to prevent cooperation between a radical core with moderates

If they’re bitter about being “homeless and can’t connect” they’re already blue pilled and have bigger issues then.

Besides that I would imagine that’s the parents fault at that point.

It's Okay To Not Racemix.

>If they’re bitter about being “homeless and can’t connect” they’re already blue pilled and have bigger issues then.
>Besides that I would imagine that’s the parents fault at that point.

No im saying that is the default state that cannot be remedied because they cant instinctually/fully connect with either parent/heritage.

youre a big dumm dumm poopy pants

Us niggers don't want "relationships". We just want to BLACK white pussy to get back at white boys for slavery. Relationships are for white cucks.

Thanks for proving to us you’re a nigger and that we should have left you in chains. Case in point why niggers are all in jail. Smh most the “ white pussy” you black is the bottom of the barrel. The most beautiful blonde haired blue eyed women avoid you filthy cockroaches like the plague, it’s instinctual, like your instinctive drive to end up in jail or in murdered by “ yo boi Tyrone”

Would you fuck a ape, there's your answer.

Indeed.

>It's okay to unmake the people, culture and civilization that made the human race what it is
>It is not okay to be white

rly made me think