I wasn't racist until my family moved to a "culturally enriched" town with nothing but gangster poser niggers and...

I wasn't racist until my family moved to a "culturally enriched" town with nothing but gangster poser niggers and beaners. How did you become racist, Sup Forums

My town slowly shifted from a white majority to a battle for dominance between Chinese and Iranians. Also I started browsing here

I spent a year in the Netherlands.
tl;dr: don't punch any birds or they start a protest over you

and I mean the pigeon and gull kind, not the titties and ass kind.

Worked in a liquor store in the ghetto.

Why do niggers always want free shit?

I joined the USMC and realized blacks are just tiny little dogs with big barks and no bite. Loved seeing this one particularly insufferable nog drown during the recon indoc.

Tell me more
You met our friendly Morocan guests?

Family grew up in south africa (central to the worst kind of niggers) and attitudes rubbed off on me.

That, and statistics / research

I went to school with a bunch of Turks.

Of course there were three mosques on my ride to school each morning. I was warned about them on day one so I never got too close. They seem to love yelling in the quiet trains, and asking their kids to ruin supermarkets.

Fuck yea they do

i always felt glad that I wasn't black, but I couldn't admit it until the mike brown thing. I was always so angry and displaced it onto the right. Now that I can freely hate niggers, I'm much more calm.

Two niggers trying out for SEALS died in a fucking pool.

Worked minimum wage customer service job as a teenager. Customers called me racist constantly for literally no reason other than being white male. Also constant complaining, one of them had a baby in the bathroom, wanting free shit, bitching about prices, etc.

Black twitter. A few years ago i actually used to support them and felt bad for them honestly. I had 0 problem and never thought i would ever change my mind. Now they piss me the fuck off , acting like theres been this huge racial crisis because people use the word nigger sometimes , when it really wasn't that bad. They've actually only created more enemies by doing whatever the fuck they're trying to do

Why is it so common for black people to be very poor swimmers? Is water racist?

There isn't really anything but shallow ponds in Africa

I live in the Southern US and have working eyes and ears

I browsed pol

I joined the military,got to travel; and going to California for the first time really was the final nail in that coffin; holy fuck I can't tell you how many times ive almost revealed my power level in-shop

I've read that people think it's something about fat distribution or the like that make them less bouyant.

As the years have gone by I've had to watch my cozy white small town in California become browner and browner and crime spike through the roof.

Hard not to begin seeing the world for how it really is.

I've always been racist. I can recall trying to explain the difference between niggers and regular blacks to a white friend of mine back in 8th grade and this was way before browsing Sup Forums. For me, it's natural. However, I still treat people on an individual level.

I went to school that had at least half of it populated by niggers. It's as bad as stories like

Are you trying to tell me that their fat distribution is racist?

I was born

When they started importing Sudanese into Australia.

Water's used to wash away the bad
See: Noah's flood, baptism, red sea gobbling up egyptians

Now how does this pertain to black people? Not a clue. Do Indians, East Asians, Native Americans, and Australian Abos also have greater/lesser swimming ability?

I was born in south africa

their butts rise as their upper-half sinks?

goin to Sup Forums over time and coming to the conclusion that I wasn't going to worry aboutcounting out an entire race anymore when they prove to have the problems that they do and just be suprised when I come across one of the good ones, as cliched as that is, maybe I was always closet racist, but I tried my best to always think from the first meeting "well I don't know them so i'll give them the benefit of the doubt" to "I'll assume he's awful and just go from their", I still treat them the same from a politeness standpoint but it feels like i'm being more honest now.

I was forced to interact with niggers and spics. Before that I honestly bought into the lies that everyone is equal and that being racist was stupid. After I actually interacted with niggers and spics I realized my mistake and what a fool I was. So childishly naive.

Living near Camden and Philadelphia. The idea that they were both once majority white is nearly impossible to imagine.

>until recently I taught at a predominantly black high school in an southeastern state
Why would anyone do this to themselves? It's not worth it.

>punches birds
Why?

Coquitlam represent!

Grew up in the Bay Area OP, trust me, watching niggers and illegals shit up my town was enlightening.

The day will come brothers.

I have always hated niggers, even before i met one, then i began to hate chinks and indians because they're a fucking streetshitting locust that deserve to be exterminated as soon as niggers.

>I became bitter after daddy left and we had to move into a poor area
LMAOing @ your life sweetie

Wasn't racist until I got mugged and jumped by a pack of nigs while bringing my little bro home from the park. He was like 5 or 6 and they left me bloody and busted right in front of him.

I was always racist, living in a 'diverse' neighborhood with mostly niggers, muslims and poos just made it worse

I saw a gypsy break a snails hut.

>They seem to love yelling in the quiet trains, and asking their kids to ruin supermarkets.

I became racist from negative personal experiences, getting redpilled on history and current events.

Blacks want whites to be racist. It's like a self-fulfilling prophecy: if whites aren't racist, then they make sure they turn you into one.

When the dindus murdered my best friend

Sorry to hear that user.

Proof that SJWs are the modern form of the old Catholic fanatics.

>Original sin is racism (for whites). You can never get rid of this.
>Flog themselves publicly in repentance trying to appeal to that moral higher power.
>Sex is strictly forbidden and discouraged.

id look at maps ever since i was 10. Turns out conservatives are more geographically-informed than the left would like to think

Urban dwelling and poor exposure to open water makes for average poor swimmers?

I don't know but I'm surprised their fat lips dont keep them afloat and stop them from drowning.

...So the original commies were.... Nooo....

Living in georgia.

I came to America. I was 4. Moved to MA. Still here. We lived in a Balkan ghetto initially but there were Balkan gangs warring with the nogs constantly. I remember the first phone call back to the motherland I told my aunt in our native language "Don't come here, everything is black, everyone is black, all black"

The black people once said that white people were the most violent, savage, evil people ever. I'm white.
So I looked up crime statistics on my own and began to compare white to black.
One of my first redpills.

Fuck off Buzzfeed niggers

When I left the confederacy and moved to a liberal Michigan town.

I shit you not. I used to hang out with black people all the time in the south, we would go shooting, fishing, offroading together. Up here they act like fucking animals who deserve everything from doing nuffin.

After years of being berated, insulted, talked down to, and called "the bad guy" of history just because of the color of my skin by a bunch of gangster posing niggers from broken homes and living off the government I had an epiphany.

The minorities just hated me because they weren't me and they would never be so I decided to point out their own fucked up cultures and historical fuck ups, mistakes, and messy situations in retaliation.

And that's how I became a racist.

>The Last Election
>Black Lives Matters
>LGBQT
>Feminists
>Riots
>Liberals

Each one just kept slowly chipping away at me until I finally noticed I was a racist.

The majority of black people (in the USA anyway) don't swim, it's not something there interested in

>After years of being berated, insulted, talked down to, and called "the bad guy" of history just because of the color of my skin

>Each one just kept slowly chipping away at me until I finally noticed I was a racist.

I don't know if it was done on purpose by the left or not, but standard leftist dogma now makes it easier just to be racist.

>don't have to apologize for anything
>don't have to explain anything
>don't have to feel guilt about anything
>it doesn't matter how much you may genuinely care for minorities, you're still racist because of your skin color

So in the end it's just easier to be racist. Why get caught in a Kafka trap and play the mental gymnastics of the left when you can just say "it's ok to be white."

Funnily enough LGBTQ Gay Pride Parades, and those faggots trying to turn me gay also made me realize, "Holy shit I'm Homophobic and a racist."

This describes what happened to my friends as well.

just because i hate niggers doesnt make me racist

Grew up in the 60's, During the big chimp-out

When i realized how much nonwhites hate whites