Stranger Things 2 is bluepilled as fuck

>madmax and niglet get together
>chad steven gets cucked by johnathan
>conflates germans with nazis after talking about "master race"
>madmax's older brother's racism is shown in negative light
>corporal punishment shown in negative light

only cool thing about it is the music and all the reagan-bush signs. thoughts?

>inb4 why do you watch this shit anyway

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/stock-analysis/120816/george-soros-bets-netflix-alphabet-and-amazon-nflx-goog-nflx-goog-googl-amzn.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this show is gay normie-tier trash. why are you posting it here?
> k y s

Who are the producers of the show?

>>conflates germans with nazis after talking about "master race"

i must have missed this part. i dont recall master race or superior races or anything in season 2. the rest is spot on. also all these jews in this show pisses me off. are all the main lil kids jews besides the nigger? i know that chuckle fuck looking one is a dirty kike with his rat face for sure.

im watching season 2 episode 8, it happens when theyre talking about the brain flayer or whatever. he says it wants a master race and someone of course jumps in with "like the germans....nazis"

you forgot both of the people with super powers are female, although the white one I'm still not sure about

As someone who enjoyed the first season, I can say that watching season 2 was pretty depressing. Tfw another great show gets corrupted by extreme reddit tier leftism.

i saw a cohen and a stein i believe
definitely kikes

Fucking earbeards that's who

I wanted max to fuck with that little fatass and then...

Season 1 was really just OK. Not bothering with season2

oh yeah, i remember that now. my bad

pretty sure eleven ditched her sister to help her friends. Her sister was a serial killer amirite? lel

Last season I watch from that shit show anyway.

I'd go further and say (putting on my tinfoil hat) that it is a CIA psy-op. There are a lot of similarities between Stranger Things 2 and the narrative from Tom Delonge and his to the stars academy.

>There is an external threat to the world that people need protecting from (shadow monster & bad aliens)
>CIA/Deep State - we did terrible things in the past but it was a difficult decision and we only did it to protect you
>The CIA doctor is unambiguously presented as a good guy. Notice that he becomes independent at the end of the season (like Tom Delonge's deep state experts who have suddenly come out of the shadows)
>Sheriff locks Eleven away for a year for her own protection but limits the progression of her abilities (is eleven a representation of the untapped potential of mankind?)

Obviously it is still full of blue pills and diversity and all that but the main focus of the season was to present the CIA doctor, the sheriff and the parents as taking care of everything. It removed the agency from the kids (us) and presented a message of trust authority, we screwed up in the past but now we are here to help and will take care of you. No need to do anything yourself. Go out and pick up girls, play vidya and relax. We've got this. Psy-op in my opinion.

I heard s2 isn't as good as s1

The demogorgan got shot, stabbed and burned and survived through it all...maybe they were a superior race.

Netflix is even more Left leaning than Hollywood you retard
and it's their replacement to their old dying propaganda machine
KYS if you support that site

How is being compared to a demogorgan a bad thing? they are pretty badass.

Netflix compared us to scary ass demogorgans anons.

investopedia.com/stock-analysis/120816/george-soros-bets-netflix-alphabet-and-amazon-nflx-goog-nflx-goog-googl-amzn.aspx

The demogorgan master race?

I wonder if someone’s made a “The virgin Stranger Things vs. THE CHAD x-FILES” meme yet

you're a retard.
stop watching blue pilled hollywood shit, you fucking degenerate animal.
idk if you noticed, but it's all fucking propaganda nowadays.
saged

I only watch for Natalia dyer. For some reason I find her really attractive.

>watching shitty tv shows

why